Brand New William and/or Kate Photos

Started by SweetHomeNC, November 23, 2010, 10:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emme

I found these photos of the latest wedding attended by William and Kate over the weekend.  It seems Kate caused quite a stir with her selection of attire in terms of the color--black.  This color is usually not worn to weddings, however, Kate looked beautiful and elegant! 

I give Kate a  :thumbsup: for her ensemble! 

http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/656791/Kate-Middleton-Joins-Future-In-Laws-at-Weekend-Wedding

Bensgal

I loved her outfit, especially her shoes!

An article I read over the weekend - and I can't remember which one - referred to her hat a "pillbox" type. I think it's very similar to a beret.

Lindelle

Ermilinda I have removed your last post due to the insulting nature you referred to Kate as.

WinnieMTP

Quote from: Bensgal on January 10, 2011, 11:40:34 PM
I loved her outfit, especially her shoes!

An article I read over the weekend - and I can't remember which one - referred to her hat a "pillbox" type. I think it's very similar to a beret.

You are right BUT as a very frenchy :french: woman, I must say: "French bérêt is unique" (the smile indeed...quack quack)
closed account.

mousie_kins

Sandra Dee

mbb

^Hi Sandra Dee , just click on Continue search  .

cinrit

Weird ... when I first clicked on the link, I wasn't allowed in without signing in with a password.  I clicked out and then clicked back in and it let me in without a sign-in screen.  :hmm:

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

pinkpearls

http://www.officialroyalwedding2011.org/blog/2011/March/7/Catherine-Middleton---Family-Photographs

These photographs are from the Middleton family album.  © The Middleton Family, 2011. All rights reserved. 

Pictures may be downloaded from Flickr for appropriate news use only.  For permissions regarding any other use, please contact the St James's Palace Press Office in writing.

Windsor

WOW

Wowzers, William has sure lost a lot of hair since they graduated at St. Andrews :(

missing diana

Quote from: WOW on March 07, 2011, 11:04:01 PM
Wowzers, William has sure lost a lot of hair since they graduated at St. Andrews :(

Yes and frankly, although he is apparently loathe to do it...I vote hair transplants.

Frankly, it might just go pretty far in terms of saving the monarchy ;)

joking with the last one

pinkpearls

Quote from: missing diana on March 07, 2011, 11:45:07 PM
Yes and frankly, although he is apparently loathe to do it...I vote hair transplants.

I vote SHAVE IT OFF!

cinrit

I say good for him if he's not self-conscious about it.  Nothing wrong with a bald man.  It can happen to the best of them.  :nod:

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

RoyalB

^ You're right Cindy, but I have to confess i preferred William with his beautiful blond locks ... ah well.

WOW

Quote from: cinrit on March 08, 2011, 11:51:51 AM
I say good for him if he's not self-conscious about it.  Nothing wrong with a bald man.  It can happen to the best of them.  :nod:

Cindy

You know what they say about a man that's balding.........he has lots of testosterone (the male hormone)

WOW

Lindelle

I do too.

He though looks like he's wearing the same pants he always does.

Mar

and Ive seen those shoes on him at least on 3 other occasions . I love that he is attached to his favorites pieces of clothing and does not need new stuff quite often :) 

Lindelle

Of course.
He's not a clothes horse afterall, he leaves that up to Kate.

Zippo84

Indeed, he really doesn't seem too bothered by clothes at all, or at least fashion anyway. He seems to wear the same navy suit to every engagement he does, just changes the shirt & tie...sometimes. :lol:

Not that him not being into fashion/clothes is a bad thing of course ;)

Lothwen

The jacket fits better with that skirt, but I don't like brown and black together.  At least she has the shapes right, and her hair is up, and looks great. 

You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am