Brand New William and/or Kate Photos

Started by SweetHomeNC, November 23, 2010, 10:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetHomeNC

I couldn't find a thread that was just devoted to the latest pictures and didn't have the articles and such with them... articles are fine and all, but you know, some of us here are strictly picture book people (or are after reading 20 pages of Psych text)   :teehee:

So, yeah, I've got nothing to contribute as of yet, so, ummm, the thread is a bit pointless at the moment, but, ummm, I'm sure there will be plenty of photos to come and this will be a really awesome thread with a bunch of fun discussion and, ummm, yeah....

blackprincess92

dear god i dread to see william in 10 years ahead ...

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

jacqueline

Why are her hands in a prayer. Didn't Diana do the same hand gesture, only Diana's hands were pointing up.
Cue music. Spot light position: wall behind single bed. Focus, "Portrait of Dorianna Grey".

Lothwen

why isn't she wearing gloves?  It looks freezing there :brr:
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

mousie_kins

It is bitterly cold at the moment, one of the worse winters we have had in a long time. In fact I have been snowed in for the last 3 days  :brr:

RoyalB

Why was Kate pictured outside without hat yet inside the car WITH hat?  Strange.

mousie_kins, I have not been out for four days, either.  In fact, a planned trip to Majorca had to be abandoned because we couldn't very easily get to the airport.   :hissyfit:

ap3

jacqueline: i don't think her hands are praying. i think she's rubbing them to keep warm.

which brings me to lothwen's point: why isn't she wearing gloves?!

and royalb: i agree, why wear a hat in the car (which is running and with the heat on, i'm sure)?  i think she didn't wear a hat outside because she didn't want to have hat hair.  but why wear it once she got in the car?
and why even bring it?  she has a car taking her door to door, she doesn't need a hat.

on the other hand, looking at the pics from the dickensian party on the same night, people were wearing the same amount or less: no hats or gloves, no boots, some open-toed shoes, samantha cameron's coat looked very thin, and one guest pictured wasn't wearing a coat at all!
vanity trumps comfort!  (and i'm not judging because i wear pretty but not warm clothes when i'm going out in winter too!)

wannable

Not much to trudge from a warm Range Rover to a warm event.

Quote from: SweetHomeNC on December 03, 2010, 01:48:15 AM
Kate at the Henry van Straubenzee memorial choral concert 12/1/2010

From isopix.be
Kate wears a cap in a car
She looks adorable in it, if I'm honest.

Thanks for the new photos. Who's the woman next to Kate?

SweetHomeNC

Quote from: wannabe on December 03, 2010, 05:13:29 PM
Thanks for the new photos. Who's the woman next to Kate?

I can't seem to find that out, they only list her as being with her royal protection officers. The caption of the pictures with the cap on seem to say she is arriving to the event. What I'm thinking is that most likely she took the cap off when she entered the church and didn't bother to put it back on since she was getting right back in the car.

wannable

^  :thankyou:

London Evening Standard, short tidbit
QuoteKATE MIDDLETON stood in for Prince William (Patron) and stole the show at a carol service raising funds in memory of one of her fiancé's best friends.
Dressed in a long black coat and her favourite black suede boots, Miss Middleton was the star guest at the service in St Luke's Church in Chelsea.
Last night's event raised £17,540 for Henry's Fund, the charity established in memory of Henry van Straubenzee, a close friend of both William and Prince Harry.
With the world watching Miss Middleton's fashion sense as never before, she opted for the tried and trusted knee-high boots — but discarded both hat and gloves despite the freezing weather.
It was only the second time Miss Middleton, 28, had been spotted in public since the couple's engagement was announced last month. William was unable to attend because he is in Zurich supporting England's World Cup bid.

SweetHomeNC

Just went to rexfeatures and they list the woman with her as "Officer Sergent Emma Roberts", which I'm sure is supposed to be Sergeant Emma Probert, who we were told moved from Beatrice's detail to Kate's... although I can't seem to find a photo of her to compare to.

GraceK

Kate has gorgeous hair. She looks good wearing hats.

blackprincess92

REAL LOVE AT LAST!!!

mousie_kins

Quote from: RoyalB on December 03, 2010, 03:24:46 PM
Why was Kate pictured outside without hat yet inside the car WITH hat?  Strange.

mousie_kins, I have not been out for four days, either.  In fact, a planned trip to Majorca had to be abandoned because we couldn't very easily get to the airport.   :hissyfit:

Thats so awful, :hug:

I am only missing work thank goodness. I am sure the kids I teach are as upset at the school being closed all week as I am.  :teehee:

Hopefully I will be let out soon as I am beginning to run out of food  :(

wannable

Just photographed Kate Middleton in the freezing cold. Let's see if the papers change up for it tonight.
6:06 PM Dec 1st via Twitter for BlackBerry®

IkonPictures
Niraj Tanna

Yup various tabloids  purchased your photos, back in business!

princesslily

Lothwen

He looks nice (but boring) but I am disappointed that he is a member of an exculsive club

http://www.annabels.co.uk/home

Are any of the other royals members?
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

mousie_kins

Not to my knowledge.

I remember reading about William becoming a member a few years ago but have never seen pictures of him there before

mbb

pre-Christmas lunch at Buckingham Palace

http://www.isopix.be/persfotos_photos-de-presse/princess-alexandra-james-and-julia-ogilvy-738842-st.aspx

Prince William , Kate,Prince Harry,Zara, princess Alexandra, James and Julia Ogilvy

I'm so happy to see Harry i missed him   :hug: .