Why do you like Beatrice and Eugenie?

Started by ~Sophia~, July 15, 2004, 06:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~Sophia~

I was just wondering why you like Beatrice and Eugenie,if you do.

Martine

wow that's really a hard one...

I really can't chose...

I learned about them because they are members of the RF, i was very interested in William and Harry, saw some pics of the girls and started to get interested...
unfortunately, i didn't find much online so i started my own group/website  :P

now, i like them because they seem really cool down to earth ladies, with a nice personality...
i also think it's amazing how they coped with the divorce, i think sarah and andrew did a VERY good job with that...William and Harry weren't that lucky  

~Sophia~

I really like your avatar,Martine B) .

Martine

QuoteI really like your avatar,Martine B) .

sharon

They are lovely,young ladies! :)  

butterfly49

i love that they lead the normalist of lives from the rest of the royal family, and that they are who they want to be not who they should be

Iris

QuoteI was just wondering why you like Beatrice and Eugenie,if you do.
If I do, but I don't. That is: I got nothing against them, I just don't think of them as interesting.... :blink:  

wardenbabe13844

The way I got interested in them was that their name was mentioned in a Princess Diaries book. It was a fake poll for like the most popular young royals, William and Harry were first, and I think, and I'm not for sure, but I think Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie were second, followed by "Princess Mia". It named their parents, and I had heard of Sarah Ferguson but not them. So I looked them up on the internet and here I am, lol.  :D  

Gems

Quotei love that they lead the normalist of lives from the rest of the royal family, and that they are who they want to be not who they should be
I think thats just because of their position. People leave them alone more.I only liked them in the 1st place because they were near to my age lol apart from that i know hardly nethin about them. [/font]

Windsor