ENGAGEMENT OF PRINCE ALBERT AND CHARLENE WITTSTOCK

Started by Ladybee, June 23, 2010, 10:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lila the Flirt

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Allie

Congratulations to them! And wow - her ring is huge!

wannable

Finally, congratulations to them!

One would think V&D wedding triggered Prince Albert. 

someonewholovesharry

Ohh.. at last!! :laugh:
Congrats so!  :hearts:

Oh God.. Her Ring!

merged posts
Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

Scarlet Flowers

They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

royalwatcher05

serene grace

WONDERFUL WONDERFUL NEWS, She is stunning!!!  :princess: :flower:
:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: :bubye:
Congrats to the Couple!
http://www.daylife.com/photo/04bs3Jc6l12tk?q=Charlene+Wittstock

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

RoyalB

Have to agree with you there, Serene Grace.  Lovely looking lady.  CONGRATS!!   <3

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

marine2109

drezzle

She is lovely looking -- she should be looking happy?   More like this  :hearts:  instead of this  :(

Interesting problem photo I mean  ;)

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/royalty/201006233748/prince-albert/charlene/love-story/0-8-940/charlene-albert-7-a.jpg
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

gec

What a ring! I said in another thread it must be very serious for him to ask to break protocol to take her to V and D's wedding.

Alixxx

Well, finally!!!!!!

Congratulations to them, although I have to say, Prince or not, Albert got lucky in finding someone as pretty as Charlene.

:heart:

Trudie

I think he has chosen an extremely classy lady like his mother. Charlene is beautiful like Princess Grace was. I wish them all the happiness in the world.

As I said in the other thread regarding Albert with a black woman I am still willing to bet that woman was the mother of his son.

Ursula

I agree Trudie, he picked a very classy lady.  And with 20/20 hindsight, I think your theory is correct!  :thumbsup:  

Quote from: drezzle on June 23, 2010, 04:45:47 PM
Interesting problem photo I mean  ;)

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagenes/royalty/201006233748/prince-albert/charlene/love-story/0-8-940/charlene-albert-7-a.jpg

Drezzle, we're on the same page.  Same thought here.  I think Caroline had different ideas about her eldest son's future role.  

princesslily

I like this woman and they get along really well! :)

HRHLondon

Nice of them to wait until after Princess Victoria's wedding to make the announcement.

BUTTER

drezzle

Quote from: Ursula on June 24, 2010, 12:03:10 AM

Drezzle, we're on the same page.  Same thought here.  I think Caroline had different ideas about her eldest son's future role.  

She probably did, but Albert deserves to have a family just as much as his sisters do.  They'll have to learn to share him.
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

IsabellK

Quote from: BUTTER on June 24, 2010, 12:45:16 AM
Something smell fishy.

People would more likely believe it after Charlene has attended a Royal wedding. I think its a stunt as it is so soon after the Swedish Royal wedding. The Swedish Royals are not even a week into their honeymoon and already Charlene and Prince Albert's engagement is announced. Poor taste and a sure sign of insecurity! If it came to that point of engagement, it would be done with class and not soon after some other Royals marriage. Furthermore, I speak for a lot of people when I say will only believe it when a wedding ring, I repeat A WEDDING RING is on that finger. Till then she can keep on campaigning.

Ursula

Good luck to the happy couple.  Charlene will make a stunning bride.  I can't wait to see her wedding gown.  :ww: 

sandy

I do think he wants HIS own legitimate heir to succeed. I think he has baggage and it will not be easy for Charlene. But maybe she got an excellent prenup...I wonder why the wedding is being made a year away and not sooner.