"Feng Shui?"

Started by Mike, March 28, 2010, 07:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

A poster on another forum said Diana's and Charles' "Feng Shui" diagrams showed they could never have had a happy marriage.  What was she talking about?
Mark Twain:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
and
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

Lady63

I didn't think Feng Shui applied to marriage in those terms, just to placement of furniture and directions of houses and the like.  Have tried it myself and found it just clears the air so to speak plus I have found that the placement of the furniture just works.  But on a more serious note, I think they made a great team, certainly front of house and maybe with a bit more care, Charles could have had as many women as he wanted if he had given Diana the time, the children and family life she wanted. 

Regards,
lady63
You Can't Fix Stupid

Ursula

Interesting topic, Mike.  I've never heard of people having Feng Shui diagrams.  I'm only familiar with the furniture placement aspect of it. 

I'll be interested to see if someone else can chime in on this one................ 

Mike

I went back and found the exact paragraph containing the reference to Feng Shui.  This is from a poster on the IMDb message board about Diana.

QuoteBy the way, according to Fung Shei experts who used a fung shei graph modeled on Diana's life in the Idiot's Guide to Fung Shei, Charles and Diana were destined to have an unhappy marriage, so there was nothing Prince Charles could do. He certainly could never have made people like him even if he had been a perfect husband. Then again, she wasn't a perfect wife, even if she was wonderful in public. Other top astrologers have pointed out that they would never have been compatible no matter what. So I can't blame the Prince. And I do feel some compassion for Diana. None of those men who slept with her loved her for herself. They wanted the Princess, not the woman. No wonder she began to hate Camilla and Charles. They had the happily ever after, she had the fame.
Mark Twain:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
and
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

Ursula

Posted by a real Diana fan, eh Mike?   :happy:

You don't have to be an expert in Feng Shui to know it was the "placement" of a certain non-negotiable woman that was at the core of C&D's marital problems.  Perhaps the poster on that other forum should look for "The Idiot's Guide to Not Messing Up a Marriage".   :sowhat:

Lucy

Bravo, Ursula !!!  :congrats: :cheer: :goodpost:
DIANISTA # 1

Lady63

Funny how those astrologers were saying they would have a wonderful life, I remember the Woman's Weekly gushing over them as well as the other mags.  

Very funny posting Ursula, you made my day.

Regards,
lady63
You Can't Fix Stupid

Kate

Good post, Ursula...amusing and funny.....