Main Menu

Making an avatar . . .

Started by Mike, January 21, 2010, 10:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

The following Avatars have been added to the Royal Family of Norway Avatar Album.

Jenee

Ooo lovely :D Thanks Windsor :)
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

XeniaCasaraghi

I have never had such a hard time making an avatar for a forum as I have had on this website.

cinrit

^^ What kind of trouble are you having, Xenia?

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Jenee

^The only restrictions are the height and width - the avatar must be 125x125 or less otherwise it will be rejected. It is quite easy to resize an image you like by using www.photobucket.com :)

Orchid

Jenee ...... put..the..admin..hat..down..slowlyyyy.  Very..gently.  It's ok. You can do it.

:laugh: :laugh: :P
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Jenee

Oi, I can be helpful still :snob: :P

Orchid

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Mia Luvs Prince Hashem

Quote from: Windsor on October 30, 2011, 01:51:26 PM
Please accept my apologies in regards to this issue - I should have kept on top of it... I will create a few Avatars for the Norwegian Royals,  will post them onto our galleries. Feel free to post some photos too so I may turn those into Avatars as well.

not a problem Dear  :flower:  :hug: