An amusing picture of Charles

Started by abc, March 24, 2004, 04:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc

So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

LisaG

Wow, how did you find that one? That happens to be the exact picture he's going to use for the label of his new beauty care line!!  

abc

QuoteWow, how did you find that one? That happens to be the exact picture he's going to use for the label of his new beauty care line!!
It was on a william fan yahoo group that I look at on occasion.  
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

abc

LadyLove

When i looked at the first picture the first thing i thought of was Peter Pan meets Squanto. ??? I'm crazy.

Irishblue

QuoteWhen i looked at the first picture the first thing i thought of was Peter Pan meets Squanto. ??? I'm crazy.
LOL!!!!! no, ur not crazy, that's the same thing i thought of as well.  

AnitolaNova

Is that a real picture?? I've heard he has an Indian headress. But I thought it'd be less...ugly.

abc

QuoteIs that a real picture?? I've heard he has an Indian headress. But I thought it'd be less...ugly.
As far as I know it is, I don't know the cirumstances in which it was taken.