New Kate Pictures part 23

Started by Tizzy, December 05, 2008, 04:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizzyG

sorry anita, my post wasn't meant as a slam against anyone in particular.  Just my observations.  I agree that Kate is thinner than she was back in University, but I contribute that to growing up.  I know if I looked back at pictures of me post high school and again at Kate's age now I would look thinner too.  More fashion aware too, but again that comes with age, wisdom and maturity.

princesslily

I would definately say that Kate's BMI is underweight, plus the camera makes the person look bigger than they actually are.

Hale

To those posters who were discussing Kate's arrival at Heathrow on this thread, just to let you know I have merged your comments with the topic:

Kate arrives at Heathrow Airport:  You will find your posts here.

anitalalala

No worryes lizzy G :doublewave:
I was just explainning in fact why i giving my opinions...its not negative at all..but just the way i see things in reality...as many people miught not see it or dont want to see it...but i think she is extremelly underweight..and thats not cool.

anitalalala

I think she looks great..even with her faqce hidden... :teehee:
I mean the rest looks great!

Hale

If Kate is leaving Heathrow, she is probably going home.  I think.   :)

Alexia

Quote from: LizzyG on October 31, 2009, 02:01:36 AM
I would kill to have Kate's legs....they go on for ever.

Look at this pic: http://www.bigpictures.co.uk/lowres2/00000000225/big20091031set374_2564.bro
Her upper body is longer than her lower body, normally it is the other way round. That is why I said her legs are short. With flat boots you'll notice it more. Anyway, that is my opinion and I compare to my own body, Kate has my height but her legs are rather short compared to mine.

Anyway, can I just say that she is wearing a very old looking outfit: worn-out boots, faded trousers and an old cardigan. Not really clothes for a business trip. Weekend Scotland perhaps?

anitalalala

i think thats basically the only type of clothes she wears..for years...
for everyhting!

Eleanor P

Quote from: Alexia on November 03, 2009, 12:33:48 PM

Look at this pic: http://www.bigpictures.co.uk/lowres2/00000000225/big20091031set374_2564.bro
Her upper body is longer than her lower body, normally it is the other way round. That is why I said her legs are short.

She looks like that because the camera was angled down at her.  You can make anyone look like they have short legs by doing that.  (You can also make yourself look a bit "leggier" if you insist the photographer squat or kneel and then angle the camera up...)

Miss Scarlett

Quote from: LizzyG on October 31, 2009, 02:01:36 AM
I would kill to have Kate's legs....they go on for ever.

Her upper body is longer than her lower body, normally it is the other way round. That is why I said her legs are short. With flat boots you'll notice it more. Anyway, that is my opinion and I compare to my own body, Kate has my height but her legs are rather short compared to mine.

I've always noticed this about her.  I think it's why she wears those darn boots so often... they are supposed to elongate the legs.  Either those or heels.  Cute nonetheless.

Maria5583

I like Kate's style but I must agree with everyone about the boots. I live in a much colder place than London where it snows for what seems half the year. No one here wears boots as much as she does. When it's not snowing, boots are the last thing that I want to wear. She needs to diversify IMO. But I could be just venting about the cold, lol.  :)

RoyalFamFan23

I love my sued boots in the fall..i wear them constantly! Except when it snows I wear my uggs!

Alexia

Quote from: Eleanor P on November 04, 2009, 02:38:34 AM

Her upper body is longer than her lower body, normally it is the other way round. That is why I said her legs are short.

She looks like that because the camera was angled down at her.  You can make anyone look like they have short legs by doing that.  (You can also make yourself look a bit "leggier" if you insist the photographer squat or kneel and then angle the camera up...)

In this pic: http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy161/mousiekins/?action=view&current=92e8.jpg  taken from quite a distance you can see Kate inherited it from her mother, short legs, and Kate is wearing very high heels to cover up. I think that is also the reason why she wears skirts and dresses a lot because with those you can create a different silhouette.
and that is all I have to say about the subject.

Hale

Alexia, I do understand why you may think what you do, but I think the reasons why both Carole and Kate's body appears the way it does is because both mother and daughter are wearing hipsters.  Consequently this is what distorts both they body image.

anitalalala

her mom looks very nice in this pic!!!anyway..hehehe

drezzle

Quote from: Hale on November 04, 2009, 10:24:44 PM
.................................. the reasons why both Carole and Kate's body appears the way it does is because both mother and daughter are wearing hipsters.

They really need to start wearing pants that cinch above the waist so their legs appear longer.   :lmao3:

Either way, short or long legs, Kate looks fine.  She's not a race horse, so why does she need longer legs anyway?
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Countess of Highgrove

Kate looks extremely tall in those pictures Lucy,especially the one coming out of the club in the multicolored(also known as "busy") dress.

She really looked tall as well at the Garter ceremony standing next to Harry.

One thing is for sure, if William and Kate do wed, the future Monarch she bears will be one for the record books in the height department.

Anyone know how tall the tallest British Monarch was?

Hale

COH, I'm not sure but I think Henry VIII still holds that record.  He was over 6ft.  The shortest I think was James I, he was 4ft 11ins.  That is I think it was him.

anitalalala

she is tall...everyone knows it!!!!
i guess anyway she have a very distribuited body..i mean the size of the legs goes perfectlly with rest of the body...the only thing i think is weird (not ugly) is her absense of waist.Coz it makes her body look straight and not feminine at all..wihtout womens curves..u know...but i think her prettie face compensates the less od waist she has!

Miss Scarlett

But compare this picture of Kate and Carole when they are *both* in flats -- http://media.photobucket.com/image/kate+middleton/*/Kate%20Middleton/km1.jpg?o=35

Kate's around 5'8".  It's just that she is always in heels around William --4" wedges or those 4" black satin heels.  The picture of them at the polo, William is bending down, and Kate is leaning up.  

http://media.photobucket.com/image/kate+middleton/*/Kate%20Middleton/Cath4.jpg?o=33

Also see the above picture --Kate and William are both standing straight, and Kate is considerably shorter than William.

The picture with Pippa when Pippa's in the blue jacket and Kate put on her posh voice to tell the paps off, Pippa is in flat boots, and Kate is in those tall tan boots --at least a 3" heel.  Kate is definitely taller than Pippa, but she's not *that* much taller where she actually dwarfs Pippa --Pippa is probably 5'4" or 5'5".

Kate's still tall, but she's not a giantess or anything.

EDIT:  Appaarently you've banned the word n i g h t h a w k, so the * in the links above is really a n i g h t h a w k 02, without the spaces.  VERY strange.

MapleLeaf

:o This thread is huge, it's time to lock it up and move to a fresh new thread!  New Kate Pictures Part 24 can be found here:

http://theinternetforum.net/royalforum/index.php/topic,42604.0.html

:lock: This thread is now locked.
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10: