Brand New Chelsy Pictures Part 4

Started by Pri, May 05, 2008, 08:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pri

Let's keep them brand new. :chelsy:

Here's the link to Part 3.
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

alsgal

Thank you for the defination, I fully understand now. :)
!!!!! Wills is Happy!!!!! ( :D click the link to see how happy Wills is!)

lurker

Thanks RafaCysne,

QuoteCHELSY DAVY gets some wind in her hair while on her way to the university.
Was that the caption under the pics? That's so funny. Like it was news that "she got wind in her hair".  :lmao:
Thomas van Straubenzee fan No. 1! :wub2:

RafaCysne

^  :lmao: Yeah I know... That´s what the caption said! They always come up with these non sense caption! :teehee:

~*~ JeSnoRe KaBaAn M ~*~

alsgal

Glad Chelsy's been reading here. We won't stear her wrong on her colours and dress!!Now... if she would get her hair trimmed and a few high and low lights.....

alsgal

could someone get her off the roof she's a sitting target in that neighbourhood!

wannable

Can you really multitask walking on a busy sidewalk while reading your 'papers' and talking on the phone ?!  Or is it a valid 'trick' when nervous and knowing that there are papz down the block with zooms capturing you, in order to control the nervous system, you clutch on to something, make a phone call and talk perhaps for real to relax the nerves and bring down your head and read or perhaps not read notes but instead of looking ahead to where your walking !

alsgal

I'm ok with walking talking and trying to absorb, but I'm not jiggy with having a truck drive by and throw a bomb at me! or cat calls or just the advertisement that I live there.

loca1789

can someone post the roof pictures, (if they were roof pictures) cause i cant see them

alsgal

sorry I'm not able to post a pic, but maybe a link.

alsgal

alsgal

OMG... make them bigger... these old eyes can't see enough!!  Did she cut her hair off (fingers crossed in hope)

princesslily

^ I think she has her hair up with a few strands.

WOW

I'm REALLY hoping there's going to be more pics than this. I'm tired of seeing this one  :hissyfit:

alsgal

Interesting facial expressions, wonder what she was talking about? Where do you think she got ready? Maybe with Kate? or Harry?

WOW

Thanks Allie :)
I thought Chelsy lived in London, did she go back home for awhile or something?

wannable

I think Leeds and took a train to London ?!