Another Man for Chels

Started by 2cute4u, November 20, 2007, 05:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2cute4u

I'm glad Harry & Chelsy are back together but this one site was showing diff boyfriends for Chelsy if she should ever leave Harry again.  Who do you think would make a good bf for Chelsy (Besides Harry).

I think William  :kisskiss:
Even I know there's a line between emotion and fate, faith, you and me, love & pain...

madarm

Surely goodness & mercy shall follow me all the days of my life & i will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Varya

SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

2cute4u

Even I know there's a line between emotion and fate, faith, you and me, love & pain...

PrincessKLS

They are back together :blink: 2cute4u, when you were HRH I remembr reading one of your predictions that they would break up but get back together and marry. Do you still believe that?

2cute4u

Yeah I still believe that but wouldn't be cute if we paired Chelsy up with some other guys?

leogirl

William and Kate deserve each other. Chelsy is waaay too good for William.

HMW

Well I guess this threat should be locked now. At least until further notice?...lol. We don't want to encourage another breakup, now do we?

Miss Flores

it would be amazingly creepy if Chelsy went with her ex's brother.

Ex's siblings are off-limits, as it is almost like, incest. Ew.
Fedup-ite #015