What qualities should Harry's next woman have in order to make him happy?

Started by Hillery, November 13, 2007, 03:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hillery

Well,it seems to me,that Harry was a big flirt while going out with Chelsy.I wonder if there is a perfect woman out there who would make Harry want to give up his playboy ways.Someone who wouldn't have to force him to change.A person that inspired change by just being her loving self.What would she be like?
The dawning of a new day

indianprincess

Hillery

So someone that is really funny.Yes I think that is a good quality.
The dawning of a new day

Hillery

The dawning of a new day

indianprincess

That is something only Harry can answer correctly.But in view of his ex gfs I would say: YES  :D :D

Stix Chix

Harryite #0004

PrincessKLS

Quote from: Hillery on November 13, 2007, 03:09:22 AM
Well,it seems to me,that Harry was a big flirt while going out with Chelsy.I wonder if there is a perfect woman out there who would make Harry want to give up his playboy ways.Someone who wouldn't have to force him to change.A person that inspired change by just being her loving self.What would she be like?

I think both princes need that.

aroyalfan

I don't know Harry and what makes Harry happy.  But my guess is that I think he was happy in his relationship with Chelsy - it was Chelsy who wasn't that happy....that's why I think she dumped him.

I think Harry's ideal woman is someone relatively attractive, who has big breasts and a bubbly personality. 

Wombat

Quote from: Hillery on November 14, 2007, 02:07:56 AM
Does she need big ninnies?
:lmao: My 1st thought was they were female goats :lmao:

Quote from: indianprincess on November 13, 2007, 04:18:13 PM
Wombat  :grin: :xmas2: :xmas2: :hug:
I love you :hug:

Quote from: Stix Chix on November 15, 2007, 01:34:39 AM
she should be Wombat. :kisskiss: :chelsy: :happy:
Thanks Stix :thumbsup:

Quote from: MEW on November 14, 2007, 12:14:08 AM
She needs to be wombat!
thanks for your support MEW :flowers:

Quote from: Hillery on November 14, 2007, 12:00:03 AM
So someone that is really like wombat.Yes I think that is a good quality.
Aww..... :hug:

Quote from: aroyalfan on November 15, 2007, 04:36:46 AM
I think Harry's ideal woman is someone like wombat, who has backward facing pouch and fur. 
I agree 8)

angeleyed

to be trusted ...  ...a greater compliment
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

Varya

SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

angeleyed

than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

Wombat

oh...Chelsy will be out *she says as she wipes a chunk of camouflage war paint across her face and screams*---> ALAOAOAOAOAOAOAO...<---it's that funny warrior type scream...you get it right? :teehee:

angeleyed

than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

serene grace

Quote from: Hillery on November 14, 2007, 02:07:56 AM
Does she need big ninnies?
YES!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :lmao:

Quote from: Stix Chix on November 15, 2007, 01:34:39 AM
she should be Chelsy. :kisskiss: :chelsy: :happy:

Without a doubt. He will want Chelsy back, if he gets someone similar, it won't be the same, she won't be his Chelsy. :hug: :hug: :chelsy:

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

Stix Chix

lol Wombat! :happytears:  i guess if he doesnt get back with Chelsy then i can deal with a funny, sassy....furry....Ozzie replacement.    i'm just not sure how long he'd last. ;)  ;)  ;)  be gentle with him.  and remember....Harryites share! :windsor:

Harryite #0004

violet

This goes to William to before he marries...well first they need to be happy w/ themselves first and what i meant by happy they should learn to be secure and confident w/ themselves, forgive whatever it is, let go whatever they are holding on for years(emotionally) grow from it, love themselves and know what they want in life before they share that "love" and happiness w/ someone else  :D Practically not romanitcallty speaking, another person can't complete you and don't depend on them for your happiness, find yours first and share it.  :D

angeleyed

Quote from: Stix Chix on November 16, 2007, 04:05:10 AM
lol Wombat! :happytears:  i guess if he doesnt get back with Chelsy then i can deal with a funny, sassy....furry....Ozzie replacement.    i'm just not sure how long he'd last. ;)  ;)  ;)  be gentle with him.  and remember....Harryites share! :windsor:

:lmao: :lmao: :happytears: im sure she would but then again if she finds him who says she will tell you guys? :lol:
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

Tizzy

omg this thread :lmao: :lmao:  for a sec, i thought ppl did say wombat and that mods had deleted the posts she quoted :happytears:
poor Harry after "the sharing by the Harryites"

bpwriter47

Chelsy or Wombat :lmao:  who ever, they must worship the abs. :notworthy:

fawbert

A direct line of descent from Edward III, £50m in the bank, and colossal boobs.
Fawbert

Stix Chix

Harryite #0004