Previous topic - Next topic

sara1981

its makes me believe about it!

if she is pregnant or not!

Sara Boyce

sweetjoh

I believe it!!! but I hope not for her and the baby case

riley

i honestly don't know what to think. i've also not seen many pics of her. but if she is, i hope it's what she wants, but then again i hope she's not cuz shes not married and it will screw up her life. i work with a girl who just turned 17 in august and shes due in december....shes a whore anyways and it serves her right, but i really feel bad for her unborn son...he's gonna grow up in a wacked out family. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

socalgal23

Ok , well I dont know I havent been pregnant, but I check resent photo and if she had the bump already then probley , but if all of a sudden there is a bump I am think proabley not , my mom said you show after 4-5 months. She probley on her period  :lol:  :lol:  

sara1981

when my cousin Melissa unmarried she become pregnant she given birth 2 boys then she got married after she got birth 2 boys! i hope she would get pregnant or not! My cousin Becky got married then she got pregnant that good choice for her like that but she got baby girl after mine!

I been using birth control pills because im protect pregnant my mom knew i would get married and i will have family also!

mostly teens girls get pregnant at 15-18 that very young parent! if never knew who father of baby! but my cousin Melissa is single mom but her kids dont know who dad is! oh my gosh my dad told me about my cousin!

Sara Boyce

stel

Quotehttp://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/content_...-name_page.html
Well, whatever the case she's definitely not pregnant now!  :angelic: