Main Menu

Royal Forum Down

Started by Jenee, August 05, 2007, 11:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenee

Sometime on Friday the Royal Forum database was taken offline by our server due to some technical problems. They proceeded to close for the weekend without resolving the issues, which is why we were offline for most of the weekend.

The database you are viewing now is our most recent backup (as of July 26th). If we are able to get access to a more current back-up on Monday, we may update.

As for right now, please be patient and let us know if you see any errors!!

:Jen:

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Goldylocks

Thanks jenee...and to all involving in sorting the problem out....

i missed this forum so much... :cry:

good to be back :hug:

Harryite #0102 :kisskiss:                   Fedup-ite # 005 :hissyfit:

Nighthawk

I've noticed that spell check is gone

admin4

The server we are on right now is not configured to allow for spell check :(

Nighthawk

Oh ok   :flowers: ty :thumbsup:   the forums back I'll be happy with that  :lmao:

Jenee

Jenee

Does anyone else have the wrong time come up with they post, and if so, how many hours is it off and in what direction? :brainwashed:

Nighthawk

my time is 11 hrs ahead it's 7:36 eastern time.

Nighthawk

the forum's time is 11 hrs ahead of me I mean

Jenee

So weird... it is one hour behind for me...

Nighthawk, is your time correct now?

Goldylocks

for me as well....it's one hour behind....

Goldylocks

atlantic time...we are also missing modify button :unsure:

agentblueberry

Thanx for all the hard work to bring it back, it really says something about me when i go into panic mode and withdrawal symptoms after only two days! :teehee: 

Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

Nighthawk

agentblueberry

Quote from: agentblueberry on August 05, 2007, 11:44:14 PM
Thanx for all the hard work to bring it back, it really says something about me when i go into panic mode and withdrawal symptoms after only two days! :teehee: 

*Edit* it is 6 hours behind for me, it is 4:45 Pacific and it says ten am   
Thanx again for all the hard work! :hug:
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

agentblueberry

sorry for the double post but that was very weird, i tired to edit and i got that ^

Jenee

Quote from: Goldylocks on August 05, 2007, 11:44:01 PM
atlantic time...we are also missing modify button :unsure:

We've never had the modify button in this section of the forum.

The default forum time is set to CST (currently 6:52pm)... you can change the offset in your profile --> look and layout preferences

I've changed the few people who already posted in this thread

Goldylocks

Isobel

I'm just glad the forum is up and running again, so thanks, Jenee and everybody. I thought maybe it was just me who couldn't get in and was imagining everyone else getting all the news while I was missing out.  :)

Varya

Thankyou Jenee and everyone for doing all you guys could to get this forum back online!

:hug: :) :hug:
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

karla64

Hey missed you everyone   i wait for two day to come back..  good work to solve problem   :thumbsup:

Margherita

Thanks to everyone involved for working hard to get the forum back online  :hug:

disiny2003

Quote from: agentblueberry on August 05, 2007, 11:44:14 PM

Same thing happened to me! :lmao:
"How can any deny themselve the pleasure of my company? It's beyond me"
-Zora Neal Hurston

busyme

Savanna and Wombat are two members that can't access the forums still. They get error messages. Is it this hit and miss?
:kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0017 :Royal: Willite #0096

Miryoku

It will take some time for the Forums to allow all IP addresses access.  Right now it started first with North American IPs and is slowly moving to incorporate IPs from other countries as well.  This may be why Savanna, wombat, and other members cannot access the forums yet.
Harryite #0060  Chelsyite #0025
My name is Miryoku. I sleep in a padded cell.