Who here likes Kate ?

Started by heather, July 13, 2007, 03:51:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Speckles

Humbris = Excessive pride displayed by a character and often taking the form of a boastful comparison of the self to the divine, the gods, or other higher powers--often also resulting in harsh punishment  :)

Now I must get ready for dinner  :P

Tizzy

Punishment = getting bashed for wearing awful boots = well deserved harsh punishment :brainwashed:

Wombat

Quote from: hippie_cyndi on July 13, 2007, 04:28:52 AM
:lmao: its Hubris....NOT....HUMUS :teehee:
I know that but BH didn't :P

Hubris: Overbearing pride or presumption; arrogance

I don't see many displaying any hubris around here..I see those telling it like it is. I wold never stoop so low as to relinquish my self respect to be the doormat of anyone...regardless if he was a prince.

Quote from: hippie_cyndi on July 13, 2007, 04:28:52 AM
....for sure....its all about how you play the game of nailing richie rich apparently.....the sad thing is.....Kate and MamaMeddlesome overplayed their hand....let's hope they are gone for good.....cus I just can't see anything redeeming about her future choices!
I agree. I would support Kate and like her as Heather does so long as I thought she was worthy of my respect..seeing as how she isn't and I can see trouble if she were to join the RF...more so than them having Cams .....then I cannot support Kate Middleton's quest to be princess :windsor1:

brokenxhearts.

peace will come when the power of
love
overcomes the love of power.
[ Jimi Hendrix ]
My name is brokenxhearts.

dizzylizzy13

I agree  :thumbsup:

btw I just heard "Puss n' Boots" by Adam Ant today ... guess who I thought of  :laugh:

Tizzy

DL  :lmao:

Quote from: wombatlike it is. I wold never stoop so low as to relinquish my self respect to be the doormat of anyone...regardless if he was a prince.

^ Would you give up your self respect for 1 night with Harry :kisskiss:

brokenxhearts.

If it didn't get into the DM the next morning, I'm sure Wombat would.But me thinks it would be Harry giving up his dignity and self respect for a night w/ Wombat.

love
[ Jimi Hendrix ]

Tizzy

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :duel: :duel:

brokenxhearts.

NO, I MEANT BECAUSE SHE IS A DOMINATING WOMAN AND PH WOULD ALWAYS COME BACK, not because she is a wombat :french:

love
[ Jimi Hendrix ]

hippie_cyndi

Quote from: Tee on July 13, 2007, 04:40:14 AM

:teehee: no you didn't :devil:

......wombie and many of us would give our self-respect for 1 nite in/with/however with Harry :kisskiss:

....totally agree with you there wombie ;)

Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Wombat

Quote from: Tee on July 13, 2007, 04:40:14 AM
No..I wouldn't...and I mean that in all seriousness. It's fun to joke about what I'd do if I ever got hold of him...but realistically I would never want to loose what it is that makes me...well ..me :shrug: I'm not the sort of person (and you may have guessed this already even though I'm mostly meek and mild on this forum :P ) to let people use me...that goes for a prince.

Quote from: dizzylizzy on July 13, 2007, 04:39:32 AM
btw I just heard "Puss n' Boots" by Adam Ant today ... guess who I thought of  :laugh:
Everytime I hear Sisqo's Thong Song ..it reminds me of Kate :hmm:

Quote from: brokenxhearts. on July 13, 2007, 04:41:14 AM
If it didn't get into the DM the next morning, I'm sure Wombat would.But me thinks it would be Harry giving up his dignity and self respect for a night w/ Wombat.
well his father gave up any dignity and self respect to sleep with Cams..his brother gave up any dignity and self respect by being on/off with Kate....so you never know with Harry :rolleyes:

brokenxhearts.

Quote from: wombat on July 13, 2007, 04:44:36 AM
No..I wouldn't...and I mean that in all seriousness. It's fun to joke about what I'd do if I ever got hold of him...but realistically I would never want to loose what it is that makes me...well ..me :shrug: I'm not the sort of person (and you may have guessed this already even though I'm mostly meek and mild on this forum :P ) to let people use me...that goes for a prince.
How nicely said.

love
[ Jimi Hendrix ]

Tizzy

Wombat

Cue the flyby poster who logs on to criticise our forum

Lila the Flirt

:overhere:

I not only like Katy, I love her. :yipee: :yipee:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Wombat

To the Cams threads with Heather for you Lila :windsor:

Lila the Flirt

:pardon:

I agree with Heather. Katy has impeccable sense of style. Only Katy could ever pull off wearing boots in summer 8)

brokenxhearts.

Lying isn't good for your health.

love
[ Jimi Hendrix ]

Wombat

Neither is eating hubris :Royal:

Lila the Flirt

:lmao:

I'm not lying. :pardon: I am astounded by the audacity of one who wears boots in summer. It's simply marvelous!

Wombat

Lila the Flirt

:lmao:

Seriously now :teehee: I don't like Katy. I dislike her - I don't HATE her as some members here think 8)

I just wish she'd stop asking mum and dad for spending money. She's 25 - way too old to still be asking :thumbsdown:

Wombat

I just wish she'd go away...

Lila the Flirt

We can't always have what we wish for :P

Wombat

Obviously..I'd be on that round the world luxury trip..sipping champagne...with Harry if we did 8)