Princess Stephanie was sooooo Beautiful!!!

Started by ALEXANDRIABEAUTY, May 22, 2007, 06:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEXANDRIABEAUTY

I'm on a quest to find more pix of her & other royal princesses/queens, for I'm conducting extensive research {{{well, kinda, sorta}}}, hehe haha.      :windsor1: :Royal:
Awwww, I was trying hard to reach 1000 posts prior to CONCERT FOR DIANA as a lil tribute. CONCERT^4DIANA^ITE#1 Yipeeeee, I received a LETTER from Harry on June 20, 2007, via Clarence House, written by his secretary!!!  I LOVE Princes Wills & Harry!!! Vote4OBAMA^ite#01 Harryite#0099 QueenVictoria^ITE#01 Chelsyite#0029 LETTER^ITE#01 CINDERELLA^ITE#01

hippie_cyndi

you mean P. Stephanie of Monaco? If so....you can definitely check the Grimaldi Royal Family thread.....there's loads of pics and links I posted on the 'Picture Thread'.
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

heather

Stephanie is looking very weathered these days, her sister Caroline has retained her looks.

ALEXANDRIABEAUTY

Quote from: heather on May 22, 2007, 06:06:36 PM
  Stephanie is looking very weathered these days, her sister Caroline has retained her looks.
Quote from: hippie_cyndi on May 22, 2007, 05:37:40 PM
you mean P. Stephanie of Monaco? If so....you can definitely check the Grimaldi Royal Family thread.....there's loads of pics and links I posted on the 'Picture Thread'.

:hiya:  Hi guyz, I'll just quote both of u, same time, lol.  No, actually, I was referring to:  Stephanie of Hohenzollern, wife of Pedro V of Portugal, son of Ferdinand of Coburg (made King Co....
Queen Victoria was very fond of Stephanie finding her charming and enchanting. She was to die tragically at a very young age (22) and her husband just 2 years later.

I found this lil tidbit of info on webshots, upon researching Queen Victoria.  She is mesmerizingly BEEEEEEEEEEEAUTIFUL, to say the least!!!   Thnx for replying.  :Royal:  Here's a link to her pix:

http://news.webshots.com/photo/1228519213062044551Dhvnkw?vhost=news
Awwww, I was trying hard to reach 1000 posts prior to CONCERT FOR DIANA as a lil tribute. CONCERT^4DIANA^ITE#1 Yipeeeee, I received a LETTER from Harry on June 20, 2007, via Clarence House, written by his secretary!!!  I LOVE Princes Wills & Harry!!! Vote4OBAMA^ite#01 Harryite#0099 QueenVictoria^ITE#01 Chelsyite#0029 LETTER^ITE#01 CINDERELLA^ITE#01

Miryoku

She is very beautiful :)  Unfortunately, I can't help you with your research as I am not familiar with her life.
Harryite #0060  Chelsyite #0025
My name is Miryoku. I sleep in a padded cell.

hippie_cyndi

wow....how many grandkids did Queen Victoria have? I mean its like most EU monarchies are descended of her one way or another :blink:

....this Stephanie reminds me of an actress....can't think of who thou :hmm:

...Alex maybe Windsor can help....he knows the RB and others like the encyclopedia.

Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

ALEXANDRIABEAUTY

Quote from: miryoku_81 on May 23, 2007, 08:04:01 PM
She is very beautiful :)  Unfortunately, I can't help you with your research as I am not familiar with her life.
Quote from: hippie_cyndi on May 23, 2007, 09:20:10 PM
wow....how many grandkids did Queen Victoria have? I mean its like most EU monarchies are descended of her one way or another :blink:

....this Stephanie reminds me of an actress....can't think of who thou :hmm:

...Alex maybe Windsor can help....he knows the RB and others like the encyclopedia.

:D Lol, excellent question & insights, hehe haha.  I was replying to the post below, then was notified of a new post, rofl.  Sooooo then I had to incorporate ur reply, lol.  Thnx for commenting, dear.  :flowers: I luvvvv reading about them.  I guess it kinda helps me pretend to be part of the royals, lol.    :Royal:

Quote from: miryoku_81 on May 23, 2007, 08:04:01 PM

Ty, Sweetie.  I bet there wasn't berrrry much on her since both she & her hubby died soooooo young.  Queen Victoria, on  :unsure:

the other hand, had quite an interesting HISTORY, to say the least.  :windsor1: If my math is correct, QV is Wills & Harry's gr8 gr8

gr8 gr8 grandmum.  :yessir: I can't wait 2 learn more about her as well.  Upon researching her, I stumbled onto Stephanie w/

whom I'm beyond fascinated, lol.
Mahalo for replying.    :thumbsup:   :flowers:

truly_thata

Quote from: hippie_cyndi on May 23, 2007, 09:20:10 PM

Victoria and Albert have 8 children
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

heather

ALEXANDRIABEAUTY

Quote from: heather on May 24, 2007, 12:26:31 PM
  Queen Victoria had 9 children! :)
Quote from: heather on May 24, 2007, 12:26:31 PM
  Queen Victoria had 9 children! :)

Yeppers, ur right, nine children.  Here's a link to some interesting royal history.

QUEEN VICTORIA:   :windsor1:   :flowers:   :Royal: :Jen:

http://www.pbs.org/empires/victoria/majesty/index.html