Chelsy Chat and Older but never seen before PICS!! part 2

Started by MapleLeaf, April 15, 2007, 02:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MapleLeaf

Here's the new Chelsy Free For All thread.  The old thread can be found here
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

mclarek

Now that Chelsy will be in UK & once Harry back from Iraq ( assumign he really goes)..even harder on Kate to watch it happen for Chelsy and not her. Anyone think Chelsy and Kate will get togther for girl talk?  Maybe Ma Midds will invite Chelsy up to Buckebury for an interrogation..I mean tea.   

Harry2me4ever

i don't think they are such good friends. we never saw harry talking to Kate, much less Chelsy. i think they're just acquaintances, not really friends.

sillyjobug

Yeah, I agree, I don't think they're friends. Chelsy always looked uncomfortable around Kate in photos, never nearly as happy as she looks with other people.
Harryite #0094   

Varya

I agree... I think the few times they were ever pictured together they were just being civil. Not really acting like friends.
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

MapleLeaf

I never really had the impression that they were friends, but I do think they were good acquaintances because they were dating brothers and they had a couple of mutual friends in common. 

Now that Wills and Kate are broken up, I don't think that Kate and Chelsy will interact at all.  There really isn't any reason for them to.

~Aldous Huxley

hippie_cyndi

Kate doesn't strike me as the kind of chick who fosters much of a relationship with women she thinks might be a competition.....whether its in looks.....desirability....or fashion sense.....so they tolerated e/o.......since Chelsy seems 2 be the kind of girl who likes 2 pick her own friends :shrug:
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Pri

I think they got along when put in the same situation, same party, same clubb. I don't think they would pick each other as friends, but I'm sure they got along pretty well.
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

mclarek

Again, haven't the "tabs" potrayed them as good friends. I recall how Kate was allegedly helping Chelsy look for flats in london. she could have invited Chelsy to live with her...imagine that! (Ouch!)  Better now for both if they were not close. Maybe Chelsy will send Kate a card!   I could see Fergie giving Kate a "ring" after some time..she has seemed to deal with it all pretty well and can probably give good advice on moving upward and onward! 

moitl

I do the same with Kate Middleton (I posted a topic on the forum Kate middleton)

Here: http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w187/tipha78/chelsy%20davy%20collages/  :flowers:

You can notice that Chelsy wore some clothes more than  one  day in the year contrary to Kate

My english is bad so sorry but i'm french  :)

Nighthawk

I think that chelsy has better taste in clothes than Kate does.  I like the outfits Chelsy wears most of the time.  

btw welcome to the forum moitl  :hiya: :flowers:

moitl

Smartie**

I like Chelsy's clothes...some of them anyway lol. It's hard to think have many topics with Chelsy as we don't get many pics of her. I think if Chelsy wanted to could do something to grab attention to herself, I admire her for not doing so.
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. 
~Ambrose Redmoon

truly_thata

:hiya: moitl, welcome to this forum

i like chelsy clothes :thumbsup:
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

truly_thata

brokenxhearts.

She's very pretty. But I hope she doesn't turn into Kate's evil twin on us.

peace will come when the power of
love
overcomes the love of power.
[ Jimi Hendrix ]
My name is brokenxhearts.

truly_thata

Pri

I really don't love what Chelsy wear either. Sometimes, she's a fashion disaster actually.  What I like about Chelsy's style is that you can see it is a reflection of her.  Her personality, her age, what she goes for--it all comes across so well. We've even seen enough of her wardrobe that you know her favorite pieces and can tell when she likes what she's wearing.  I really enjoy seeing that in her.
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

Pri

brokenxhearts.

Well i've never seen it. So maybe we'll rename it, NEVER BEFORE SEEN by BH CHELSY PIC

love
[ Jimi Hendrix ]

Pri

surrrree..if that's what you wanna do!

MapleLeaf

:happy: I've never seen that pic before either, but Chelsy looks cute in the photo! 

She wearing a big white bag tho.  ;)

~Aldous Huxley

brokenxhearts.

love
[ Jimi Hendrix ]

whisperofsound

QuoteShe wearing a big white bag tho.
~ when Joan rivera's daughter made a comment about white bags now i remember thanks brain.... <_<

i thought of Kate......Chelsy has friends that we could see so she has a life............and she has not change in my book yet..... :brainwashed:  i hope she does not...... :thumbsup:

ADD me to the list i never saw those pics too...... :happy:
Welcome All New and Old Today and Everyday

Jenee

Can someone photobucket the photo, I can't remember my password to that site :(
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore