Main Menu

Spellcheck missing?

Started by Wombat, March 31, 2007, 10:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

The spellchecker button was missing when I was posting in the HM/Philip board 8)

This is not acceptable..I kant spil :duel:

Wombat

And in this thread as well...sorry about double posting but the edit button is also missing :gaah:

Jenee

the spell check is missing everywhere. don't know why

Wombat, is the modify button missing everywhere? Or is it just in this forum?
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Wombat

No..just here..I think..I dunno... :shrug:

Miryoku

What?  There's a spellcheck button - I never knew about that.  No wonder everyone else's posts are so coherent and mine are not  :lmao:
Harryite #0060  Chelsyite #0025
My name is Miryoku. I sleep in a padded cell.

Wombat

Wot rae you taking abut Miru? Thers alwayys bin a spil chick butun 8)

Nighthawk

I don't have spell check either

Miryoku

Quote from: wombat on April 01, 2007, 01:25:04 AM
Wot rae you taking abut Miru? Thers alwayys bin a spil chick butun 8)

:lmao:  Where is this blasted spellcheck button?  I need it.  And evidently so do you  :P  :lmao:

Wombat

I guess someone, somewhere pressed the wrong button :windsor1:

agentblueberry

:unsure: i knew something was missing! :cry: i need it i am typerd callengefed
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

whisperofsound

:blink:  is their someone that can fix it......i can not spell.............Gggggggoooooooooooooooooooooddddddddd!  :gaah:

:hide: :shifty: :scared: oh the writing....... :teehee: &  :shifty: reading......
Welcome All New and Old Today and Everyday

Jenee

Have to wait for one of the men to get online!  I don't understand the error message :pardon: :teehee:

hippie_cyndi

hey what you guys complaining about.....your computer should automatically have 'spell check'....just rite click and correct word appears.

....btw....I never had smilies box for like 3 months now......I just type the smiley I remember....like colon-then LMAO-then colon....then image appears 2 plp :shrug:
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Pri

Yeah--I've been missing the spell check button too...I miss it.  I've had the edit button though.
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

Jenee

:blink: You must be using firefox H_C... IE doesn't have a built in spell checker (although I've downloaded the google toolbar and use that one)

If you are using the "quick reply" you won't see the smilies... but if you click on "reply" it will take you to another page and the smilies are listed there.

Pri

Oh wait---there is no edit button here...:unsure: but i used it in a different thread.
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

Jenee

:hmm: This board is formatted a bit differently to allow guests to post. That might be why there is no modify button for members.

Pri

Wombat

You can right click to check spelling..nah..just tried it..you can't <_<

Miryoku

I have a modify option on my posts - but it times out after a certain length of time or if someone has already posted after me.

whisperofsound

:unsure: this board is break down............ :giggle: :giggle:
Welcome All New and Old Today and Everyday

Cassidy

Quote from: miryoku_81 on April 01, 2007, 06:37:48 AM
I have a modify option on my posts - but it times out after a certain length of time or if someone has already posted after me.

The modify option, as I recall, is only available for 10 minutes after you post.

And I never noticed this right-clicking thing before. I just tried it and it works. Needless to say, I'm using Firefox.  :thumbsup:

Oh, and Hippie_Cyndi, in your profile your current smiley set is set to 'No Smileys' which is probably why you can't see the smiley box. You can always change it back if you want to.

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

traciebelle

It's Kate's fault.  :windsor:
She jinxed us!!  :duel:

Chelsyite#0005
Dianaite#0004
Cheeseite #0002

Jenee

if we let members modify their posts indefinetly, we would have a really hard time modding- members could come back and modify a post they made 2 years ago and add links to por.n, etc. (not that any of you would! :P)

Lila the Flirt

who cares if spellcheck is missing? we all need to learn how to spell :P

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila: