aimsz

thanks for the pics
they do look great... nice happy couple
-:The Constant State Of Going Nowhere:-
Willite #0068 - Peterite #0013

Nighthawk

they both look wonderful thank you for the pictures

hippie_cyndi

she looks good....i hope after this baby arrives safely....she can start acting like a future queen in term of her public role...as a serious humanitarian crown princess beyond the fashion thingy & part-time foto-ups.
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Siempre Vuelva

I watched the show last night...Denmark collected 5.000.000 pounds for the AIDS-victims in Africa!!!   :banana: :yipee: :high5:

Thanks for the pics!  :hug:
Creator of the orange feeling - Roskilde Festival 2007
If you ain't Orange, you ain't Cool Fedup-ite #0013

Those who touch people's hearts will live forever, Diana touched millions. 

Un temps pour enfanter, et un temps pour mourir. Un temps pour pleurer, et un temps pour rire!
Willite #0081Harryite #0085Nonkateite #0004Dianaite #0006Colinite #0001

princessealiénor

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Jayne

busyme

:kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0017 :Royal: Willite #0096

dizzylizzy13

They look great and what a tremendous thing Denmark did -- raising 5 million pounds (approx. US $10 mil.) is the equivalent of nearly every man, woman, and child in the country giving almost 2 dollars each.

Just to put it into perspective, that would be like every single person in the US pitching in the same amount and giving a total of US $ 600,000,000.

Awesome !!!

truly_thata

We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

Varya

That is wonderfull what they helped do, or at least lent their support to!!! :D :thumbsup:

And they both looked so happy! Mary's outfitt was gorgeous... that is how a bold print should be done imo. :D
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

Lila the Flirt

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila: