Who is Your Favorite Royal Fashion Icon in the making?

Started by hippie_cyndi, January 21, 2007, 08:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the Most Fashionable Female Royalty today?

Charlotte Casiraghi
Princess Caroline
Princess Letizia
Princess Mary
Princess Madeleine
Princess Maxima
Princess Victoria
Queen Rania
Zara Philip

hippie_cyndi

Vote for your TOP 3.... & ....post pics....mines are based on their outstanding unique style & fashion sense whether i like it or not :

Icon in the making:

Princess Caroline

Queen Rania

Crown Princess Letizia

leading fashionistas among young royalty:

Princess Madeleine

Charlotte Casiraghi

like mother-like daughter
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Wombat

I picked Charlotte Casiraghi..Princess Mary....Princess Madeleine  :thumbsup:

agentblueberry

I picked Princess Letizia, Queen Rania, and Charlotte Casiraghi
I love all the pix you put Hippie, those are my favorite, princesses and such!
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

truly_thata

We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

anikas

I voted for Queen Rania, CP Letizia and CP Mary  :)
Willite #0107 Cheese-ite #0015

MapleLeaf

I vote Princess Caroline, CP Mary, and Queen Rania; for a younger fashionista, I vote Charlotte Casiraghi.   :Royal:
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

Lila the Flirt

Charlotte Casiraghi
Princess Madeleine
Princess Caroline

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

hippie_cyndi

Wombat

I voted for Kate Middleton..oops..sorry..she's not a princess yet :duel:

agentblueberry

Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

lizzie2106

Go Zara!! :thumbsup: :woo:

MISS. LOVE

Time is too slow for those who wait,
too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love, time is eternity.

Willite #0064   Harryite #0081   Dianaite #0005   Cheese-ite #0011   Robbie-ite #0001

marine2109

Queen Rania,Princess Mary and Princess Letizia :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Varya

I didn't vote for three... I voted for Princess Mary. But the other two I would have voted for would have been Queen Rania and Charlotte Casiraghi. :thumbsup:
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

sara19810

my vote going to CP Mary of Denmark,CP Maxima of Orange,CP Letizia

CP Mary looks good in styles because since her marriages to CP Fred of Denmark May 2004 and she been create clothings,shoes,hats in the public because she come from small island of Australia where she lives there as grew-up and she been lives in Tasmina where her family lives there.

CP Maxima looks good in styles since her marriages to CP Willem-Alexander in Feb.2002 and she been create clothings and shoes,hats but im sure Maxima been collection daytimes and evening when she attend no matter for CP Maxima

CP Letizia of Austria looks nice clothings because she is former anchorwoman before she got married to CP Felipe and im sure she very small woman and petite.

no matter what CP Princess wores and looks nice as evening and daytimes dress

ALEXANDRIABEAUTY

Caroline
Victoria
Zara

:Royal:

Thnx 4 the poll.    :flowers:
Awwww, I was trying hard to reach 1000 posts prior to CONCERT FOR DIANA as a lil tribute. CONCERT^4DIANA^ITE#1 Yipeeeee, I received a LETTER from Harry on June 20, 2007, via Clarence House, written by his secretary!!!  I LOVE Princes Wills & Harry!!! Vote4OBAMA^ite#01 Harryite#0099 QueenVictoria^ITE#01 Chelsyite#0029 LETTER^ITE#01 CINDERELLA^ITE#01

truly_thata

We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

Siempre Vuelva

Queen Rania is absolutely fabulous...!!!  :notworthy:
Creator of the orange feeling - Roskilde Festival 2007
If you ain't Orange, you ain't Cool Fedup-ite #0013

Those who touch people's hearts will live forever, Diana touched millions. 

Un temps pour enfanter, et un temps pour mourir. Un temps pour pleurer, et un temps pour rire!
Willite #0081Harryite #0085Nonkateite #0004Dianaite #0006Colinite #0001

hippie_cyndi

are plp voting btw....cus the number of plp postings their choices does not reflect the poll :shrug:

Siempre Vuelva

I voted a looonnggg time ago...before I posted anything!  :happy:
Creator of the orange feeling - Roskilde Festival 2007
If you ain't Orange, you ain't Cool Fedup-ite #0013

Those who touch people's hearts will live forever, Diana touched millions. 

Un temps pour enfanter, et un temps pour mourir. Un temps pour pleurer, et un temps pour rire!
Willite #0081Harryite #0085Nonkateite #0004Dianaite #0006Colinite #0001

PrincessKLS

I noticed you didn't have Merre Mette (I don't know what country it is but it's one of the Scandinavian countries). Anyway, maybe I misspelled her name it's really Princess Mary Mette. I know the Mette is in their somewhere :lol: Anyway, I picked Charlotte and the two Swedish princesses.

Cassidy

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

Pri

My favorite above all is Charlotte C. because it's just so obvious.  I love her style of dress some things she wears and even though I wouldn't wear some of the things she makes me want to try it.  Her style is irreverent, but polished somehow.  I love it.
Some faves:
2-I'm not a big fan of this outfit, but check the bag!
3-love it

I love Maxima and she dresses well. If I were older and a Princess----long stretch.  I'd want to wear the stuff she does.
Maxima faves:
1-nod to her Latin culture
3-like the necklace

Third, I choose Madeleine.  I love her stuff because when she dresses down she wear things I wear and I really like that.  I like that she pretty open and you can see her laying out in a bikini or walking about the city. 
Madde faves:
I love her hair and her tiara, but I'm sure her outfit looks great
Simple, stylish and attainable--anyone could wear this.
And the above picture hippi posted with the denim skirt and the white tank because I'm fairly certain she got it from Abercrombie and who doesn't have an Abercrombie denim skirt.  I like when famous people and royals wear something that is available to the rest of us.

"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF