Fergie & Andrew still living together???

Started by Wombat, January 04, 2007, 05:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

From Richard Kay...Daily Mail...
QuoteAccording to U.S. celebrity magazine People, the Duchess of York is still living with Prince Andrew. In an interview, Fergie let slip that she stays with her ex at Royal Lodge when she is in England. 'It's Andrew's house,' she says. 'He was left it by his grandmother. I stay there with the girls. When I'm there, we all sit around the table and eat together.  Andrew and I believe in total parent unity. We're best friends and the girls love it.'

Last night, a friend of the Duchess groaned: 'She doesn't live with Andrew, but it's true that at weekends, when Beatrice and Eugenie are free, all four stay at Royal Lodge. Sarah is a guest.'

dizzylizzy13

And is Angie the Supermodel ok with that, I wonder?

fawbert

Royal Lodge wasn't left to the Duke of York by his grandmother. It wasn't her's to leave to anybody. It's Crown Estates property, and Andrew has taken out a lease on the house...
Fawbert

busyme

I think it's great that they can still manage to sit together at the same table and be absolutley decent with each other! That is so important for kids, no matter what there age.  :thumbsup:
:kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0017 :Royal: Willite #0096

angeleyed

to be trusted ...  ...a greater compliment
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

Lola

i think its nice that pa and sarah have been able to stay on good terms w/each other....i am not sure how ackward it is if pa has a gf staying over while sarah is there for the weekend but hey, if they are okay w/it more power to them!  :thumbsup:
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"

M

I want no girlfriends staying over!  :windsor:
:kisskiss:

MapleLeaf

I'm not convinced that PA and Fergie aren't a lot closer than they admit to being. ;)   I think they still have a lot of chemistry and love between them, despite everything that has happened regarding the RF; the 'toe sucking', etc.  They have the friendliest divorce I've ever heard of in my life.  They only divorce I've ever heard of that was this 'friendly' ended up in remarriage!  :P
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

M

I think Bruce and Demi are still friendly.   :shrug:
:kisskiss:

Pri

SEE?!? They genuinely care for each other.  Their boyfriends and girlfriends have to take it their oddly close relationsip--they put each other first!! Maybe for their girls, but I think it's just as much for other reasons too!   :kiss:
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

Lila the Flirt

I think she's still in love with him. :shrug:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

fawbert

I was once at a cricket match in Dummer (where the Duchess of York's father lived)..iin the pavillion one afternoon. In came a batsman from the crease. He told me that the Yorks were very much in love but had been forced to divorce against their wishes - and not forced by either the Queen or Duke of Edinburgh. It has puzzled me for years.
Fawbert

Wombat

Hmmmm....perhaps it was a blackmail thing :hmm: ...shut up! :o

Lila the Flirt

:blink: Oh... conspiracy theories. I like it. Now this gets interesting. :teehee:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Pri

ooooooooooooohhhh!!! It DOES get very interesting!   ???
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

fawbert

Could the Prime Minister (John Major) have perhaps been involved ? Just supposing one of Sarah's loves was a high security risk, or something along those lines...
Fawbert

MapleLeaf

That is extremely interesting, Fawbert... ;)  I do wonder why they had to divorce, and I also think they're still in love.....  :kiss:
:happycanada:

Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored.
~Aldous Huxley
:xmas10:

abertrand64

I am glad that they are good friends. Now , I understand why Prince Andrew hasn't remarried. Why should he. Princes Sarah was a great wife to him and a great mother to their children. I think these two are still lovers. So let them live their lives. Why is it our business to fuss about them. Cause I think it isn't our business. They are human beings just like you and me.