Diana inquest ~ All stories here please!

Started by Wombat, December 31, 2006, 03:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hippie_cyndi

for the love of a godess....what's wrong with these plp
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

chavita

Harryite #0009

Sakkora

Quotethe car they were travelling in hit the 13th pillar
They hit the 13th pillar??... :hmm: nevermind..

:gaah: :ugh: It's been 10 years, just let it go already.... wheather it was an accident, or some sadistic murder plot or whatever anyone can come up with doesn't really matter anymore, she's gone on, it happened for a reason, just let it rest  :faint:
"Normal is not something to aspire to - it's something to get away from." -- Jodie Foster

A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the fake smile.

agentblueberry

:notamused: :wait: :uhhuh: :nono:
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

Lila the Flirt

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

lizzie2106

Go Zara!! :thumbsup: :woo:

heather

Don't know why you are so perplexed about this, it is British Justice, it happens after a death, but in this case it is very unusual because it it happening almost ten years after the death.
       About blinkin' time it happened.
              Heather

Sakkora

It's the ten years after that gets me the most... :shrug: most anything they get will be almost useless
"Normal is not something to aspire to - it's something to get away from." -- Jodie Foster

A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the fake smile.

hippie_cyndi

my understanding the investigation taking place is necessary since the 'inquest' ended shortly.,...to have a domestic report about a princess who died on a foreign soil  :shrug:
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

angeleyed

i feel so sorry for the whole royal family and spencer family... i think they may have gone through enough already
to be trusted ...  ...a greater compliment
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

Jupiter

Quote from: Sakkora on January 05, 2007, 04:21:50 AM
It's the ten years after that gets me the most... :shrug: most anything they get will be almost useless

exactly; perhaps that's the intention. if people die in an accident the best way to find out what happened is to investigate immediately. if you do so ten years later it will be more difficult to find out what really went on than if you had done so earlier. more difficult to prove things which is heaven if there is a cover-up and you are part of it

fawbert

Read the report of Lord Stevens of Kirkwhelpington. No cover-up.
Fawbert

heather

Fawbs, :hiya:
               if I were to take one, and only one report as fact, I would be remiss as a logical adult. I would also eat all I see! :teehee:

I do not, however, think that having members of the Royal Household on the jury is wise, people are questioning how unbiased the royal servants can be in their verdict.
                     Heather

Wombat

Palace in retreat on Diana inquest ~ Times
QuoteTHE royal family is preparing to back down over controversial plans to have a jury of 12 courtiers hear the inquest into the death of Diana, Princess of Wales.

heather

Quote from: wombat on January 07, 2007, 04:03:16 AM
Palace in retreat on Diana inquest ~ Times

Get out of Town!!
         That would be superb!
             Diana was not a member of the royal family, they pinched her HRH, refused to give her a state funeral, wanted her family to take her to a private funeral home and do the arrangements, public pressure came to bear, the flag was finally flown at half mast, the 'unique' funeral was planned.
             They couldn't include her at least once in their prayers at church on the morning she died.
  There is still no decent memorial to Diana from the royal family, and they didn't give her the HRH back. It was ridiculous for her to be considered a member of a family who had turned their back on her, until it became convenient to do otherwise.
              Heather

fawbert

Diana was a member of the Royal Family, but without the prefix HRH.
Fawbert

Wombat

Details...to me she was still a royal and a HRH :french:

Wombat

Court fight over details of Diana inquest  ~ Telelgraph
QuoteThree years after the inquest into the death of Diana, Princess of Wales first opened, the next stage finally gets under way today.

Lawyers at London's High Court will go into battle to decide crucial details of just how this most controversial of inquiries will proceed

British inquest into Diana's death set to resume ~ ctv
Diana death inquest to reopen ~ CNN
A look at the inquest into Princess Diana's death ~ iht
Fayed wants disclosure of royal interviews, correspondence ~ yahoo

fawbert

Quote from: wombat on January 07, 2007, 08:09:19 AM
Details...to me she was still a royal and a HRH :french:

She surrendered the HRH tag and became "Diana, Princess of Wales, on her divorce from the P of W in Aug 1996.
Fawbert

Nighthawk

Host of legal teams gather
for opening of Diana inquest

QuoteA host of legal teams will represent those involved in the inquest. The attorney general's office has appointed the criminal barrister Sir John Nutting QC to appear on the Queen's behalf. Prince William and Prince Harry's private secretary, Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton, will attend, but Diana's sons will not have legal representatives there, Clarence House said yesterday.

fawbert

And I hear on the news that Baroness Butler-Sloss thinks that a jury made up Joe Public instead of members of the royal household would be for the best...
Fawbert