**NEW** POLO pics of Harry

Started by kasper, August 04, 2003, 08:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassabelle

I swear, that guy gets hotter and hotter every day!!  My libido gets up and at 'em every time I see new pics!  LOL, just kidding......  :P

Sunny- can you believe our little Gingersnap is almost all grown up?  *tear*  And I actually think he's getting a little bit of a tan!  Not too shabby for and Englishman with red hair, eh?  Those Globe pics made me want to crack my whip and tear that boy's clothes off!!    

sweetjoh

:o
Is that our favorite friend Camila Parker Bowls. in one of the pictures.....Well, Well, Well

kasper

Quote:o
Is that our favorite friend Camila Parker Bowls. in one of the pictures.....Well, Well, Well
Where????

What the..........I told those zoo keepers to keep on eye on her........dang it!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

sweetjoh

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
you crap me up
in one of the pictures what looks like Camila is holding  Dog, to be quite honest I am not sure which one is the Dog.....

Liv Jones

Quote:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
you crap me up
in one of the pictures what looks like Camila is holding  Dog, to be quite honest I am not sure which one is the Dog.....
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

foxy lady rocks!

phwoar!  he looks pretty tanned on his face eh?!  is is mighty mighty fine! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!