Little Lady Louise Wessex makes her public debut

Started by Wombat, July 24, 2006, 11:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wombat

Little Lady Louise Wessex makes her public debut ~ Daily Mail
QuoteThe two-year-old, rarely seen in public, is clearly growing up fast. With her blonde locks tucked under a shady white wide-brimmed hat, wearing a pale blue dress and clutching a zebra cuddly toy in her hand she was visibly brimming with excitement as she walked on to the Hebridean Princess, which was docked at Port Ellen, on the island of Islay.

Stix Chix

my God she's a proper todler!  wasnt she just a baby!  :laugh:

Harryite #0004

polo_pony

:o She's so tall for a two year old, but very cute!!  :)
we're from the city

scorpio899

serene grace

She is absolutely adorable.   :wub: Sophie looks so happy. Lousie is a cutie!!! :kisskiss:

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

AHoch82

Harryite #0040

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

aimsz

-:The Constant State Of Going Nowhere:-
Willite #0068 - Peterite #0013

lizzie2106

It's great to see (finally!) her :) She's very cute  :thumbsup:

Go Zara!! :thumbsup: :woo:

WOW

QuoteThe boat docked at Port Ellen first thing yesterday morning. At about 11am - presumably after breakfast on board - the Queen, Princess Anne, Commander Tim Laurence, Peter Phillips and girlfriend Autumn Kelly braved an early downpour to set off to the Bruichladdich whisky distillery
I'm suprised that there haven't been any "royal marriage" rumors about these two. Can you imagine the stories the press were write if PW or PH took either of their girlfriends on this cruise  :mellow:

lizzie2106

Quote from: WOW on July 25, 2006, 02:59:49 PM
I'm suprised that there haven't been any "royal marriage" rumors about these two. Can you imagine the stories the press were write if PW or PH took either of their girlfriends on this cruise :mellow:
I think there have been marriage rumours  about them.I'm not sure though,I've just read it in the yahoo group about him :shrug:
I think it would be great if they got married  :woo: They are a very cute couple :)

hippie_cyndi

adorable baby...i love sophie's style...she's really stylin :thumbsup:
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

serene grace

Lady Louise id such a cutie. She looks so sweet. Sophie looks so happy.

So Peter is still dating Kelly, I wonder does anyone have a photo or photos of her.

"'Kate was going out with a bloke called Rupert Finch,' says a source. 'Soon afterwards, though, they split up and I remember William saying that he thought he might "have a go".'-TheGuardian-Observer: "Girl Interrupted"

lizzie2106

Quote from: serene grace on July 25, 2006, 07:15:20 PM
Lady Louise id such a cutie. She looks so sweet. Sophie looks so happy.

So Peter is still dating Kelly, I wonder does anyone have a photo or photos of her.
Look in the Queen board in Trouble ahoy...topic ;)

serene grace

Thank  you for info on Peter , I'll go to there.

heather

She is a little sweetie! :)

Had to laugh at one of the comments on the Mail article though........"How long before this child is doing more engagements than Camilla"?         :teehee: :thumbsup:

WOW

QuoteSo Peter is still dating Kelly, I wonder does anyone have a photo or photos of her.
Yes they are:pic

serene grace

Quote from: heather on July 26, 2006, 12:27:16 AM

Had to laugh at one of the comments on the Mail article though........"How long before this child is doing more engagements than Camilla"? :teehee: :thumbsup:

The press can be so wicked!!!! :kisskiss: :P :kisskiss:

brandaleia

Cheeseite #010, Willite #062, Dianaite #003, ElizabethII-ite #005, Phillipite #002, Peterite #007

brokenxhearts.

peace will come when the power of
love
overcomes the love of power.
[ Jimi Hendrix ]
My name is brokenxhearts.

hippie_cyndi

i think her last name is Kelly...Autmn Kelly i think...?
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

lizzie2106

Stix Chix

Lady Louise hitches ride back onto dry land from Daddy -- Hello
QuoteProud dad Prince Edward carefully gave his little 'princess' a lift as the pair left a luxury cruiser at the weekend.

Harryite #0004