Shame of safari run by father of Harry's girl

Started by WOW, April 02, 2006, 12:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOW

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=381737&in_page_id=1770
QuoteHarry has, in the past, repeatedly enjoyed the lavish hospitality of the Davy family, whom he met shortly after he began dating Chelsy two years ago.

Harry2me4ever

Leave the man alone! If that's how he makes his money it's his problem! This has nothing to do with Harry or the royal family

Gems

It has to do with Harry if he marries into a racist family

If all that's true that family shouldbe banned from this country  -_-

Harry2me4ever

He will not marry her! All this bad press against the Davy family should be if they were engaged or sth. But they are only dating! She's 20, he's 21 ...... I don't see any marrige between them yet! So these articles should appear in about 7-8 years IF THEY WILL STILL BE DATING AND ENGAGED!

Gems

We don't now that they arn't planing to marry. People do get married young

Harry2me4ever

I really really really really don't think they would get married now (or in 2-3 years). Because:

-> they are both too young
-> Harry has an army carrer and Chelsy hasn't finished uni
-> The royal family wouldn't allow that coz he's too young
-> as i see Chelsy she is ambitious and i don't think her dream is like Kate's : to get married and have a family. I really think she wants a real career

Gems

They are not too young to get married, i know people who got married at 16 and are stilltogether 30 years later.

I think Chelsy finishes uni this year, and we don't know what she wants in life

The royal family might allow it but they need all the pr sh!t first -_-

QuoteChelsy Davy smoking cannabis and being a 'problem child' who runs with a 'wild crowd'

Yeah, she's really focused on a career.

Harry2me4ever

We should judge her goal in life after the weed she smoked? Hmmmmmmm.......in that case, Harry is a total looser. He has nothing to do in the army or other carrer.  He should commit suicide coz he has nothing else to do in life, after smoking cannabis .

Gems

I didn't say we should judge her on anything. But if that's true (not just the weed bit, all of it) then she is bad or the royal family. And this isn't the first time we've heard about her doing drugs.

I just meant if she was that botherd about Harry she wouldn't be behaving like that Oviously i don't know how much of it is true so i can't judge her as a person.

Harry2me4ever

I think we and the press should cool down with the "marriage articles" coz that's not going to happen very soon so why worry for sth that's going to happen in 5 - 6- 7- 10 years ?

Gems

Harry2me4ever

Gems

Cassidy

If what's in the article is true, I don't like it at all. If things between them do get serious enough for them to get married at some point it's going to be a huge scandal for the royal family. I don't think the drugs and 'wild crowds' will be a big deal if she's put that behind her, but the safari is something that might be remembered.

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

Gems

It also says (in the actual paper, which has 3 pages about this as well as that article) that Chelsy is spoilt, wanted to marry a prince and said she was "determind to do better than her father and marry up" according to the mother of two girls she went to schoool with.

chavita

i can't see the article, can someone please copy it and pm it to me? Gemma?
Harryite #0009

Smartie**

Woah! I agree with Cassidy, if things do get serious between the two there's going to be a bit of scandal involved.

I'll PM it to you Chavita.
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. 
~Ambrose Redmoon

chavita

Harryite #0009

Wombat

The fact is that IF Chelsy was to marry Harry then I'm sure that Charles Davy would drop all involvement in this sort of business.

But I doubt Harry and Chelsy are so serious that they will be marrying anytime soon.  That said they are still together and I hope that Harry wouldn't indulge in this sort of "sport" although I have read that he has.

Blood sports such as this should be banned.  It has been proven by other African landowners that you can make far more money by using the animal population as a tourism ploy...like Jecca's father does.

It's deplorable what these Wild Game people do and if Charles Davy is still involved then he should be ashamed of himself.  Although I know Chelsy isn't to blame for her fathers actions it certainly does taint any future she has with Harry.

I have also read that some people find Chelsy to be spoilt and that she only hangs out with people who are rich.  I also read that her brother Shaun and her mother are not like that..but who do you believe?

Gems

People believe what they want. Personally i believe those who are named more than those who ain't, at least we know those people did say what is claimed, or something like it.

Wombat

What do you mean Gems?  Who has been named? :mellow:

Gems

Poeple who have said things about Chelsy. Like the womnan who said what i posted before

Wombat

Ok..I was confused.  I thought it was new allegations or something :happy:

Gems

Well not really but it gives the old ones more credibility

Stix Chix

Newspaper---"o no!  there was a nice article published about Prince Harry!  we'd better write something nasty about his girlfriends dad!" :devil:

Harryite #0004