Main Menu

Old members intro thread

Started by Windsor, March 22, 2005, 05:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Shadowofasmile*

Well I'm not old but posting a new thingie is always akward for me. So yea...

Anyway... There's not really much to say about me... I live in this really little town stuck out in the middle of nowhere on the east-ish side of the US. ((Try to find me with THAT description...  :P )) Er, I listen to alot of music, Play piano, try to annoy/embarass my family/friends/random people. I like the dark, books, vampires ((freaky? Yes, I am, thanks for asking.... :rolleyes:  no, J.k. but I DO like my brethern of the night )) ;)  And, Well, Yeah.  Not much about me...

Ta DA!!

ALLiCANbe2

hi, im zarah, :hiya:  aka ALLiCANbe2, im 19 and live in queensland australia... um... yeah..... :blink: lol if u want to know any thing about me please PM me... i love chatting away about every thing and nothing and all in between lol... :ph34r: *serial chatter* lol
take care stay safe and keep smiling!
byyye! :wavey:
love zarah. xoxox.
Harryite#0045

PopppyDaisy

QuoteI've joined 29-April-2005 :)
Wow that was a bit previous can You go into the future or something  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

Windsor

heart

im an old member!

actually im lost with this new forum?!?! where's the other topics :huh:  

LoneStarlette21

i guess i'm an old member. Wel my brittle bones cant take much typing so here it goes sonny.
I'm from Texas (howdy howdy). I've been a member here since Feb of 05' and enjoyed everyday of it. I like all types of music and lots of movies. (it feels like i'm writing a personals ad here haha) uhh I'm very much into Prince William (duh!) and a whole lot of other celeb boys. yep i'm pretty much a dull person.  :D sorry

butterfly49

wow...we have really interesting people on here... excluding me..im just here  :P  

beeswax

I'm a belgian sprout with too much time on her hands, that's me. :D

(( I dread the summer when I'm going to start working and moving and won't be able to spend as much time on this forum.  :(  ))

Oh well, I'm here right now.  :)  

Lila the Flirt

Okay, here goes.  :D

You can call me Lila...
Born in London
Grew up in Spain
Currently in France studying

Hello to all new members and welcome!
Gosh, I feel old :blink:  

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

GIGI

QuoteI've joined 29-April-2005 :)
Wow that was a bit previous can You go into the future or something  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
:ph34r: Oh my, what have I said? :happytears:  That I've joined here... :lol: sorry, it was suposed to be 2004!  :ph34r:  

Tina

I've been here for a year and 2 months ^_^  i used to write onj the message board.My name is Tina i live in Greece in the winter and in London in the summer this year for a change i went to Paris i have a house there so i grew up  B) in Athens,Paris and my fave place on earth London.I'm happy there i love english people they are so polite :D and cute :wub:  
This Love has taken its toll on me she said Goodbye 2 many times before and her heart is breaking in fornt of me i have no choise cause i wont say goobye any more

Aurora

I guess I'm old here. I've been on here since like February or March, but I lost my password to my old user name, and had to change it. So I go by another name as well.. ANYWAY it's a long story, but I'm so happy to meet you. (See if you can figure out my other name.  :devil: Brownie points.)

My name in real life is Sarah, and people think I'm sweet, kind of quiet and shy and mysterious. I'm creative but moody, so WATCH it! (J/k.  :P ) Anyway on this forum I hope you'll like me as I try to contribute thoughtful ?s and answers and I like everyone on here so I'm sure that I will just love you, too! Anyway that's it.  :wavey: Welcome to the forum!

Btw, good idea, Windsor!
Live for today, not for tomorrow
Live for hope, not for sorrow.
Each day brings a new sunrise;
And each day is worth it's tries

[img]http:/

chavita

am i an old member? if Loney is an old member then i am too :D

I'm Mónica. i decided to join the forum bcuz i love the way ppl posted their opinions here (and bcuz they talk about P. Harry) :P
I'm latina! i'm from Panama. i'm shy when meeting new ppl, but when i get to know them better, the little crazy in me comes out :woo: i'm always happy and i am a good listener ^_^

hope you enjoy it here as much as i do! :wavey:
Harryite #0009

csöpi

hey guys! :wavey:
I'm an old member,:mrcool: 'cos I got more than 200 posts   B)
Shall I intro myself? :happytears:  
If you need me, call me
No matter where you are
No matter how far
Just call my name
I\'ll be there in a hurry
You don\'t have to worry @ Apple

chavita

i think it depends on the date you signed in here...but i think you can introduce yourself if you want
Harryite #0009

csöpi

Quotei think it depends on the date you signed in here...but i think you can introduce yourself if you want

<_< I was just kidding. :D  
If you need me, call me
No matter where you are
No matter how far
Just call my name

JFro

Yay! I'm almost at 200 posts, so I'm considered old, right? Oh, well, I don't care, HERE I GO!
Hey-hey-hey, I'm Jessica! I'm fifteen and a half years old, I live in West Virginia (America, doy!) My hobbies are writing, posting, swimming, dancing, and reading. My favorite book is the Harry Potter series, and The Outsiders. I am a proud Harryite , and also a Willite...um...I like singing too...but I guess that's it... :rolleyes:  Oh well, good enough!

Oh, and BTW, I drool over and bow down to this. As I'm sure you all will... :notworthy:  :notworthy:  
Harryite #0025!! :P[/b]

Little Army Man...TO THE RESCUE!!

Cheese-ite#0003

csöpi

QuoteYay! I'm almost at 200 posts, so I'm considered old, right? Oh, well, I don't care, HERE I GO!
Hey-hey-hey, I'm Jessica! I'm fifteen and a half years old, I live in West Virginia (America, doy!) My hobbies are writing, posting, swimming, dancing, and reading. My favorite book is the Harry Potter series, and The Outsiders. I am a proud Harryite , and also a Willite...um...I like singing too...but I guess that's it... :rolleyes:  Oh well, good enough!

Oh, and BTW, I drool over and bow down to this. As I'm sure you all will... :notworthy:  :notworthy:
aaaaaaaa........ I can't open the link :cry:
Hi Jessica! :wavey:  
If you need me, call me
No matter where you are
No matter how far
Just call my name

JFro

Darn it! I'll try it later...I don't even remember what it was...no doubt an old picture of the abs  . *scoff* Sorry csopi! And hi, too!  :hug:  
Harryite #0025!! :P[/b]

Little Army Man...TO THE RESCUE!!

Cheese-ite#0003

Miryoku

I never really considered myself to be an older member but I just realized that I was member no. 119!  I was not very active on this board for a while but I'm back now.  So, "Hello again!"  :hiya:

I live just outside of Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Any other fellow Canucks out there?).  I am just about to graduate from my studies and will become a naturopathic doctor once I pass my Board exams.

Other than that there's not much to say except that I absolutely adore the people on this board - I get to read up-to-date news as well as some very well-formed opinions.  There definitely are a lot of intelligent people on this board!   :notworthy:  :) And although there are differing opinions, it is good to see that everyone can be respectful to each other.
Harryite #0060  Chelsyite #0025
My name is Miryoku. I sleep in a padded cell.

~Sophia~

Nice intro,miryoku_81!
BTW,what's your name?

And welcome back,I hope you can post some more :wavey:  

Miryoku

QuoteNice intro,miryoku_81!
BTW,what's your name?

And welcome back,I hope you can post some more :wavey:
Thanks muchly.  I do hope to be posting more in the future.  And it's very nice to meet everyone.  :wavey:

I prefer not to give out my real name online but "Miryoku" has many meanings - charm, fascination, glamour -not that I'm necessarily any of those things  :lol: but I wanted a screen name that was kinda different.  It was my friend who actually suggested it - she's really into anime and Japanese culture.

Lila the Flirt

hi miryoku_81!! I love Canada. Have I said that more than once already? ^_^  Anyway, you said you live just outside of Toronto.. One of my stories, Isabel, has a setting in Cambridge.. ^_^  No connection, really. Just wanted to point it out.  :lol:  

Miryoku

Quotehi miryoku_81!! I love Canada. Have I said that more than once already? ^_^  Anyway, you said you live just outside of Toronto.. One of my stories, Isabel, has a setting in Cambridge.. ^_^  No connection, really. Just wanted to point it out.  :lol:
Cool, I really love living here.  Where are you from, lila?  Cambridge is pretty close to here - are you a professional writer or is it more for enjoyment's sake?  I love writing stories as well - although I haven't done much of it recently.

Oh, and for future reference, everyone can call me Mir (no relation to the former Russian space station  ^_^ ). It's much easier than typing out my whole screen name.

Lila the Flirt

Spain. I went to Cambridge for a few months though. Sort of "lived" there. ^_^ It's more for enjoyment's sake. Am too shy to actually have a book published :lol: You should try putting your stories in the Creativity Forum and see how people like it. ^_^