Main Menu

Old members intro thread

Started by Windsor, March 22, 2005, 05:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

I thought it would be a good idea for the older members of the Royal Forum to post a small introduction, so that new members get to know a bit about everyone

You can find my Intro HERE! :D  

britannia

good idea! am i an old member?  ;)

hey, i'm britannia and i'm from germany! i'm lurking around here for a year and you'll see it's really funny.
if you're sometimes bored or feel lonely, don't hestitate to pm me! but here is the offical warning: i can be really crazy!

perhaps some of you didn't recogneized it till now: clicking on a members name you will also find a few infos! (i'm too lazy to write everything down again  ;) )

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)   :wavey:  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

kitkat

This is a really good idea. Thank you, Windsor! :D  

Gems

I feel old now Windosr (by the way sorry i havn't pmed anyone back yet who's still waiting, i keep forgetting, well ok i just couldn't be arsed :blink: but i will now).

I'm Gemma, I was born and live in Britain. I can't think of anything else to write so that must be all there is to me <_<  ;)  :(

edited by request of the author.

Wombat

Hello...my name is Wombat..long time lurker and poster on this forum....which rocks btw!!

My friends call me Wombie...that is, Beebs calls me Wombie cause she's my only friend  :waaaah:  only kidding  :P  :lol:

I am an Australian and I am also co-founder of the Harryites.  Stix Chix and I are dedicated to protecting Harrys abs

Here a sneak peekHarry and those abs!! :wub:  

AHoch82

Harryite #0040

cowboys sunshine

I've been a member for a LONG while!  Agh!  lol  My intro also can be found on the link Windsor provided!  I feel old too Lisa!
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

Jenee

Hey all, I'm Jennifer. I lurked for a loooong time before finally registering and posting and everyone on here has been great :)

I'm a native New Yorker, but I lived in SoCal for a few years and I am currently in Texas. (I miss the East Coast!) I just turned 22, I've been married for 3 years ( :blink: I know) and I'm currently studying biology and working on my BS (that's bachelor of science, not the other kind of bs ;) ). I hope to go to grad school for physical therapy after finishing my undergrad work... which, because I've moved so much and changed majors won't be for another year and a half.  :waaaah:  But I'm hanging in there. :)

PS. Is this a new forum? I have never seen it before??
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

LisaG

PS. Is this a new forum? I have never seen it before??
Yes! We thought it would be nice to have a special place just for people to introduce themselves.  :D  

Jenee

I agree! I think it's a fantastic idea  :D  
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

faith

I'm faith and I was a guest on this forum for a little while before I joined.I'm 14.5 years old and I live in Trinidad which is in the Caribbean
<---and she's not afraid to admit it!
Harryite #0008

Mrs. Harry Windsor. . I wish

The Many Faces of Harry

Angry Harry
http://www.isifa.com/functions/watermark/w...nummer=10248230
[url=http://pro.corbis.com/images/DWF15-395848.jpg?size=67&uid={ea1c3199-2ecb-489

kitkat

QuoteAm I an old member?
Of course.

Basically, if you have more than just a few posts (more than 50-100 I'd say), then you are considered old enough for this thread.

cowboys sunshine

You've been here for quite some time, so I say you are an old member, Mrs. Harry Windsor. . I wish.
Think off-center George Carlin

Two roads diverged in a wood and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

[co

Mrs. Harry Windsor. . I wish

Really? Cool! Woo Hoo!!  :D

Okay here I go. . lol.  ^_^
My name is Katie.  :wavey: Hi! lol
I ummm I like Prince Harry :drooling: :drooling:
and of course Michael Phelps! :drooling:
and also Green Day Woo Hoo!!
and thats about it.  ;)  :P  :D
The Many Faces of Harry

Angry Harry
http://www.isifa.com/functions/watermark/w...nummer=10248230
[url=http://pro.corbis.com/images/DWF15-395848.jpg?size=67&uid={ea1c3199-2ecb-489

butterfly49

i guess im an old member...

so HI to everyone who is new  :hiya:

well my name is sylvia   ^_^
i live in canada.... muahahaha canadians.. we're quite funny (not me) :P
im 17 (my b-day is december 31)  :blush:
um... OH im POLISH...  :wub:
what else.. :unsure:
well if i think of anything else... ill put it in....

:blink:  GO WILLIAM  :blink:  

The Queen

I guess I will give this a whirl.  :D
My name is Nikki  :huh: (what an odd name, don't you think)
I am a member of the Society of Pink Chicks.  ^_^
I am 16, I tell people I am 17, because I am past my half-birthday. :D
I discovered I was a nerd when filling out the awards part of a Miss Teen Ohio Pagent application, and then didn't have the heart to send it in.  <_<  Now I am regretting that.
I like long walks on the beach, candlelight dinners... :rolleyes:  ( couldn't help myself there)
About everyone on here thinks I am funny, I am not sure why though.  :unsure:  
Willite #00369

LisaG

QuoteAbout everyone on here thinks I am funny, I am not sure why though.  :unsure:
Yeah, me either! :P  :lol:  

The Queen

QuoteAbout everyone on here thinks I am funny, I am not sure why though.  :unsure:
Oh, cheap shot Lisa.  :P  :lol:  :hug:  
Willite #00369

LisaG

QuoteAbout everyone on here thinks I am funny, I am not sure why though.? :unsure:
Oh, cheap shot Lisa.  :P  :lol:  :hug:
If you leave it hanging out there I'll make the joke....   :lol: We old people are like that :P

The Queen

Quote:lol: We old people are like that :P
:lol:  Hey look, she admitted that she is old. Someone inform the press.  ;)  :lol:  
Willite #00369

butterfly49

you guys are all great   :P

Cassidy

More than 50-100? So that makes me an old member as well?

Anyways, I'm a 22 year old university student from Iceland (I think I'm the only one from Iceland on this forum).
I joyfully admit to being a nerd, preferring to read than watch TV or movies. I particularly love Harry Potter  :D
I also generally prefer to read what others have posted than posting something myself.

Oh, and I do love 'Papa always did want a girl'. ..... and Harry's abs  :P
I used to think Will was cuter, but I'm not so sure any more.

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

GIGI

I've joined 29-April-2005 :) Soon it'll be a year since I'm a member here  :partytime: Hiya to all newbies!!! :hiya:  :wavey:  

PrincessPreppy

Well I guess I am a really really old member. Archaic pratically really. See a lot of old members here, I don't even know.

I'm Prep for those who are like, who the hell is this girl. A original forum girl, who grew up sort of. Bored today and was like instead of writing this term paper why not pop over to the forum and look around.

Viola here I am.
Harryite #0035