Hmmm....

Started by Abby, February 10, 2006, 08:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby

Ok, it was in all the papers he'd be "whisking" Kate away on their skiing holiday before Sandhurst and it turned out to be true.  Now, we're reading of him "whisking" her away to Balmoral this weekend.  If this turns out to be true as well I have to wonder if the press is just that good at guessing games or if someone's blabbin'??  Am I too suspicious??

blue eyes

He always goes on ski holiday after Christmas..usually it is in February or late January  so that was no surprise that it had been bumped up.  And he may go to Balmoral, he will have to see granny and grandpa..that is for sure, he will have to see Widgeon, his dad and will probably sleep, I would imagine he would be having time with friends.  He may go to a night club with a group and KM may be there.  I wouldn't read too much into this because he aways surrounds himself with friends and the like when he gets a chance.  I am sure that his family will want a report from him on his adjustment and plans.  Not a big deal  :blush:

Varya

regarding your avatar and caption, is it supposed to be sarcastic? And if it is :happytears: , also I liked the Princess PMS one, that was funny.
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

Windsor

The Queen and Prince Philip are not in Balmoral this time of year.

Hillery

Probably.Do you think it's kate ,that's doing the blabbing?Maybe her phone lines are tapped?
The dawning of a new day

Lola

Quote from: Varya on February 10, 2006, 11:11:52 PM
regarding your avatar and caption, is it supposed to be sarcastic? And if it is :happytears: , also I liked the Princess PMS one, that was funny.

hey, i told her that it should be princess booty call and she may be changing it to one of those butt pics we got about a month ago. that pic is SPOOKY i tell you! :happytears:
"I am as happy as a fat mouse in a cheese factory!"