Concert for Diana DVD

Started by rose, October 04, 2007, 03:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rose

has anyone got it already? and if so is tohmnbn on it?
WillyandKatyite #007 Willite #107 JeSnoRe KaBaAn M :snob:

PrincessKLS

It's on sale now, is the money from the DVDs going to charity? And where can I make a donation to one of her charities?

Varya

Has anyone seen it... does it show a lot of Kate?
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

PrincessKLS

Not really, I care more about the performances and celebrating Diana's life than whether or not Kate is in it. Heck, it'll show Harry and Chelsy as a happy couple.

karla64

I already got it from Amazon.com  it cost me  about $13.99 pus shipping and tax total about $18 dollars  not bad...I got it today....

PrincessKLS

I agree it's not bad, but I just don't think it's time yet for me to buy it.

bpwriter47

I got mine and am watching the extra documentary right now.  I've enjoyed immensly and you can pick your own personl songs to put together (up to 16 I think) and then it will play those only.  I'm glad that put all of it in plus the extras and that they put a song selector in so you can watch what you want at the moment....Take That..Back for Good...love it!!! And of course, Elton's Your Song is my all time favorite song.  I'm really enjoying it!!  It's worth it.

Varya

Okay great... what I meant by my first post was if they focused only on Kate instead of the actuall concert. From the sounds of it they didn't so thats good.
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

Pri

Kate wasn't even the focus when the concert was broadcast--why would she even be the focus on the DVD?
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

leogirl

kate should not have been seen at all except maybe in the background when they showed william and harry. the concert was about diana, and kate never knew diana. it's about her sons and her friends that played at the concert, and also some of the boys' favourite musicians that they invited as well.

bpwriter47

they do show Kate and a few others around her a few times, but you see alot more of Chelsy...we miss you chelsy..whoops, anyhow.  It's definately one if not the best concert for tv I've ever seen. It really represented the love Diana had for music!!!   There's a documentary of the putting together the concert with a lot of Wills and Harry in it.  Fun to watch.