Concert for Diana DVD

Started by rose, October 04, 2007, 03:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rose

I didn't know where to put this. sorry if it's the wrong place or it has already been posted. :flowers:

The Concert for Diana DVD will be released on november 5th / US 6th and is available for pre-order at a certain online bookshop  :hide: (don't know if I'm allowed to say the name). :)
WillyandKatyite #007 Willite #107 JeSnoRe KaBaAn M :snob:

Angelbaby

:hissyfit:  ^^ I, for one, will only buy the DVD if IF as William's personal secretary demanded that all KM shots be edited completely out of the concert before the DVD is sold.  His secretary also stated that she was "not royalty" or his "girlfriend" and that the cameras should have not focused on the two of them and that article is somewhere on one of these forum threads.  As much as I would like a copy of that concert because some proceeds will go to charity, I am not purchasing one unless I know for sure that shots of her has been edited out as requested.  I think that it was really very bad of them for focusing on her because most of us on the forum had hoped that she would not go because she would distract from the whole purpose of the concert which was Diana and she did just that.

:windsor:

PrincessKLS

I'd love to get it :wub2: I didn't know they were selling it :D

Pri

Rose, you are allowed to say the name of the online bookstore.
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

PrincessKLS

It's on amazon. :wub2: It's on my wishlist now :woo: Now, if I get the DVD I will occasionally have to set aside special days or nights to watch it.

AHoch82

Harryite #0040

PrincessKLS

If you have a debit or credit card you can use amazon.

AHoch82

Quote from: PrincessKLS on October 07, 2007, 10:27:48 PM
If you have a debit or credit card you can use amazon.
Ohh, really? Cool. I asked my parent about that dvd for christmas, yay! :woo:
Harryite #0040

Pri

That would be a fantastic Christmas present, Ahoch!
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

AHoch82

Harryite #0040

PrincessKLS

That's cool. I decided to pay for mine next month but I will not preorder, I hated my experience with preordering the new Kanye West CD :rant: Hated it.

Margherita

If only the coverage didn't have so many close ups of Kate Middleton in it  :snob: - then maybe I'd get it

PrincessKLS

I can overlook KM and enjoy the music and the goofy dancing of Prince William :lol:

Lila the Flirt

And rewind, play, rewind, play, rewind, play. I'd get it! :laugh:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

PrincessKLS

:lol: Hopefully by then I'll have a job, I know it's late in the year, but hey I graduated in May and it's supposed to take up to 6 months for a college grad to find work. And I'll be able to afford the DVD without worrying too much about my dwindling savings.

Nighthawk

I won't buy it if Kate's in it.  The concert was For DIANA NOT KATE yet once again Kate overshadowed Diana's DAY.  The Media seems really good at that.

PrincessKLS

Than ignore what the stupid media said and did and buy it for Diana's memory.

Nighthawk

:uhhuh: nope I won't to it.  I boycot Kate w/anything relating to Princess Diana

PrincessKLS

heather

Quote from: Nighthawk on October 13, 2007, 06:31:34 AM
:uhhuh: nope I won't to it.  I boycot Kate w/anything relating to Princess Diana

Diana stands head and shoulders above any girlfriend William might have, the money raised will go to Diana's charities, I would buy it even if the devil himself was there.  :thumbsup:

PrincessKLS

Yeah that's what I'm trying to get at. Thanks heather ;)

MEW

I will probably buy the DVD but there is the option to make a donation directly to one of her charities if the DVD is offends someone.

leogirl

Why was Kate allowed to attend the Concert for Diana if Camilla wasn't allowed to attend the memorial service on August 31st? Not that Kate = Camel (even though Kate and Camel are supposedly best friends now), but Cams would have distracted from purpose of the day and event had she been there, just as :halloween1: did at the Concert for Diana. :thumbsdown:

I might get the DVD but they had better edit :halloween1: out. That was really stupid that they focused on Kate as much as they did. The day was supposed to be about Diana and her sons William and Harry remembering her, not about some attention-loving self-pity act of William's ONOFF/ex-girlfriend. :rolleyes:

MEW

I thought Cams was not only allowed to go but had to fight to keep from going.

leogirl

I thought that there were too many complaints about her going so she decided to stay home. Whether or not she really wanted to go, I don't know...