Main Menu

Royal Forum Down

Started by Jenee, August 05, 2007, 11:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lila the Flirt

All my havoc when I was able to get online is gone.  :lmao: Which is good but the PMs I sent regarding articles are gone I suppose? I sent them Saturday I believe. Please let me know

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Jenee

Last PMs I have are from July 26th Lila
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Lila the Flirt

Erm okay. I presumed that was the case, thanks Jen. Off I go then to look for the articles. :yessir:

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Jayne

OMG I so missed this forum  :hissyfit:
anyways, thanks to anyone that is working to get this forum up and running  :flowers:  :hug:

angeleyed

YAYAYAYAYYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we're back. :lol: im okay now. i missed you all. :lmao:
to be trusted ...  ...a greater compliment
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

angeleyed

sorry for the double post, but i forgot we cant modify. i just wanted to say THANKYOU!
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

Wombat

Lila..I still have copies of the emails I sent with those articles if you need them.

The clock is 6 hours behind for me..roughly...

Miryoku

It's 6 hours behind for me as well based on my previous settings (set at -5 hours to compensate for Eastern Standard Time)
Harryite #0060  Chelsyite #0025
My name is Miryoku. I sleep in a padded cell.

angeleyed

than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

Lila the Flirt

I think the clock is Pacific Time :hmm: It's out of whack for me as well.

I still have them woms, thanks. Hipps and others have posted most of what you've sent. :)

Wombat

Is there any hope of getting back the last weeks of posts/threads?

Lila the Flirt

MS is still working on it. We hope so.

wheet

Good to have you back!!!!  :yes: :bounce: :yipee: :yay: :flowery: :dance: Missed you so.  :waaaah::whine: :waaaah:....I kept checking for you all weekend.  :fixthecomputer: :hissyfit: :fixthecomputer:  :hissyfit::fixthecomputer:   

angeleyed

looks like we are almost back to normal :woo:
than to be loved
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M

papsriya

good to be back...*phew* missed everyone :cry:....didnt realise how  addicted I was to this site. :blink: :D :P..

thanks to all the admins for getting it up again :thumbsup: :flowers:
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.
JeSnoRe KaBaAn M
I agree with everything Margherita says...sometimes :sigh:

The Dream Couple: WillyandKatyite #002 - I wear my # with Pride :snob:

Savanna

Quote from: miryoku_81 on August 06, 2007, 02:47:25 AM
It will take some time for the Forums to allow all IP addresses access.  Right now it started first with North American IPs and is slowly moving to incorporate IPs from other countries as well.  This may be why Savanna, wombat, and other members cannot access the forums yet.

Savy is back! After a night of nightmares...  :brainwashed:  Thanks to everybody working on getting us back here   :notworthy:  and bringing the forum back to life!  :hug:

nova

Is it normal that most of my last new topics (PDiana & F + Letizia wedding) or replies are gone ?
And My "total time logged in" is not correct.

:hmm:

nova

PS : Sorry for the double post, but I can' t modify my reply too.

Lila the Flirt

Everything beyond 26th July is gone as of the moment - including total number of posts, online time and PMs :)

nova

Thanks !
And we' ve made so much great posts on the KM' s thread. All that work, pfiou gone even my dear Oliver (:kisskiss:) from Reading' s comment.  :cry:

CanadianGurl27

Hey this is CanadianGurl27 and if any of the mods could help me im trying to sign back in and it is telling me that my user name does not exist ???

bpwriter47

I know you're working on getting the site back up, I'm getting an error notice when I just put in www.theinternetforum.co.uk or.net in my address bar and can't get on that way.  I'm getting in through some old threads for some reason saved in my address bar.  don't know if that helps with anything or if you can get my error fixed.  It reads 2 different things 1. I'm forbidden and have no permission to enter site and below it, it has the normal error 404 (can't connect)?? this is what comes up when i enter the website.
thanks.

nikkanew

I went crazy on friday or was it saturday? cause it seems like I misssed for an entire month :whine:, and now I just bought a new screen caused I was so furious :fixthecomputer: :fixthecomputer: :fixthecomputer: :censored: :censored:
Well good to be back  :cry:  :hug: I so missed everyone  :hug:
wombat kinda sent you a messege on youtube when I didnd know what to do  :blush: , what is drupal?
mine is 2 h back
willite # 100#

Cassidy

I believe Drupal is the software used for the News Site.

When I go to http://www.theinternetforum.co.uk/ I get the News Site up and everything's working fine. When I try typing .net instead of .co.uk I get the same message you do bpwriter. Normally you'd be redirected to the News Site but it's obviously not working at the moment.

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[