Main Menu

Service Interruption

Started by Jenee, September 12, 2010, 04:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenee

Thanks Windsor - I was going to that myself tonight, but I'll leave you to it! :P
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Windsor

I will be taking a back-up of the forum database in about 15 minutes. It will cause an interruption in service which could last up to a half hour. Many apologies!!

:hug:

Jenee

The last few times I did a backup, there was no interruption to the forums :flower:

Jenee

Many apologies for the interruption in service. It seems that it was a fluke that the last backup I took didn't cause one, as this one certainly did!! :hug:

Lindelle

Yup, I got it Jenee. :o
Thought it was my computer but then realised it was YOU Jenee! :laugh:

Jenee

Lindelle

Thanks anyway.
If it wasn't for your're pretty self and the handsome Windsor explaining, we'd all probably have service technicians at our house all the time.

Jenee

pinkpearls

Yeah, I was having problems, too. Then I couldn't find the Facebook page for RIF, so I thought the men in grey took issue with some of our posts & permanently caused a service interruption!

Windsor

Jenee

I've added a link to the FB group at the bottom of the main index page, so you can bookmark, or join it!

Jenee

I will be taking a back-up in a few minutes, which will cause an interruption of service for up to 30 minutes :)

Jenee

Expect a disruption, I will be taking a backup in a few minutes.

Windsor

Backups being done right now, expect some kind of service interruption. My apologies.

Jenee

I will be taking a backup in about a half hour, which will cause a service interruption - apologies!

Windsor

Backups will be done in a few minutes, my apologies if the service is interrupted for the next ten minutes or so.

Windsor

Backups will be done in a few minutes, my apologies if the service is interrupted for the next ten minutes or so.

Lindelle

ruthy

Hi...Will the system be up soon? I cannot get anywhere on TIF.

Many thanks,

angeleyes   :doublewave:

Windsor

The TIF should be up and running,  :hug:

Jenee

LOL :P If you can post, then the system is up!! ;)   What specifically are you having trouble accessing angeleyes?

Mike

I, too, am having problems with TIF.  When I click on a forum title such as "Chat City," no posts come up.  In the upper third of my screen is the familiar "The Internet Forum" on a blue background with "TIF News" through "Logout" options below, but below that where the posts should be, is a grey blank screen.  

A "Done, but with errors on page" message is in the lower left corner of my screen.
Mark Twain:
"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it."
and
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."

Jenee

I can see everything over there just fine. It seems to be an intermittent problem. Looks like Windsor is signed on over there, maybe he fixed it

Windsor

Jenee