Main Menu

Service Interruption

Started by Jenee, September 12, 2010, 04:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

Ahh yes, I think you mean the dilber! I shall install it for you.

Savanna

Oh, that would be great! I really appreciate it, thank you, Windsor :flower:

Windsor

The theme author has discontinued the design and I am therefore unable to download and install on the site. I will try to contact him directly for a copy.  :hug: :hug:

Savanna

I didn't mean to cause that much trouble :blush: And I really appreciate your effort :hug:

I just love the shade of blue of the old theme so much. The forum is my homepage and the site is always open, even when no one uses the computer, and that blue just looks so lovely on the screen :)

SophieChloe

WOW and Windsor - Thanks.  I'll do just that.  Thanks again for all  your hard work - me, I'm off for a glass of wine - if I ever meet meet you lot that dedicate such vast amount of time to this forum - I'll buy you all a  glass of wine too (one each) :thumbsup:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Windsor

What if I want a bottle?  :partaay: :partaay:  :laugh:

You're too kind, thanks for your kind words.  :hug:

Savanna, I will get that theme back, just bare with me while I contact the theme designer.

Savanna

Wonderful, Windsor. Thank you  :flower:

And many thanks to you, Jenee and WOW for all your work with and for the forum. It's highly appreciated.

HRHHannah

how to i change the time back to the uk time?

i have looked in my porflie settings and cant find how to change it anywhere

Windsor

In your account settings that can be changed. However, I have done it for you, can you confirm that the UK time is now showing on your account?

HRHHannah

thanks yep the right time is showing for me now :happy18: :happy18:

can i ask where abouts in accounts settings do you change the time? i have looked in there 10times. I can only find how to change my password and how to change my avotor. cant find anywhere to go to change the time

Windsor

Indeed, following this path:

Profile --> Look and Layout --> Time Offset: [Add correct time zone] :thumbsup:

HRHHannah

i dont have a look and layout section in my porfile section? :cry:

Windsor

Ah hah! Let me look at the permission settings... It must also be due to your account not having 25 posts, some settings are not available until new members reach 25 posts, this is so we can protect our members from possible new spammers.

I will look into this none the less.  :hug: :hug:

SophieChloe

Quote from: Windsor on May 23, 2011, 05:49:06 PM
What if I want a bottle?  :partaay: :partaay:  :laugh:
My "time" question is sorted - Thank You!
- I will definately buy you a bottle/crate of wine  your dedication, time and effort is second to none  :nod: :thumbsup:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Windsor

Thank you for your kind words!!!  :hug: :hug:

Windsor

Backup taken, and there was no service interruption, now I am very happy!  :windsor1:

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Lindelle

Sandra Dee

^ You're in the wrong thread then.

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Hale

I see we are back on.  Shall Tweet this.

WOW

:whoohoo: Thanks Windsor  :thanks:

Windsor

I will be doing a software update, the site might be down for ten minutes or so.  :)