Started by MapleLeaf, April 15, 2007, 02:14:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

princesslily

^ Yeah and I can't be bothered to register...lol

truly_thata

:hmm: should i give my pasword?
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

Inge Jones

I wouldn't give out your own password, you can be banned from places for doing that.

truly_thata

i know that, i'm only kidding. :hug:

Harry2me4ever

that picture is old. if from when she left the uk last summer. i'm merging this with the Chelsy free for all thread :)

Cassidy

Catherinite #0007                                :kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0002
[

madarm

Surely goodness & mercy shall follow me all the days of my life & i will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Wombat

The bag isn't white..it's cream...she's at the airport going back to Sth Africa I think.

Stix Chix

i wonder if she and Harry are still in Barbados? :hmm:

Harryite #0004

truly_thata

saywhatwhat

Just wanted to say I agree with Pri and some others.  I think Chelsy sometimes makes horrible fashion choices but they are atleast her choices.  It is all very her which I think is nice.  She dresses like she always had.  Also, I don't now what South African fashion is so it might be really stylish down there.

Isobel

Chelsy is very pretty and has a gorgeous smile. Her clothes are fine - she looks like she just wears what she likes rather than what she thinks other people might approve of. Though I bet Harry approves!

I'm sure William could get an equally gorgeous girlfriend if he put his mind to it.  <_<

truly_thata

Pri

I wonder how Chelsy's voice sounds.  Has there been any video or audio recorded of it?
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

Stix Chix

^ here's a video of a man with a Zimbabwean accent.  as luck would have it he's talking about British colonial accents!  :laugh:

Harryite #0004

Pri

Thanks Stix!!! Very appreciated--that guy just sounded British to me.  He says he's moved around a bit so possibly he's lost it a bit--I'm gonna click around and see if I can find more things!!
"I didn't really know what I wanted to do, but I knew the woman I wanted to become." DvF

Wombat

I've been looking for more pics of Chelsy shopping the other day and I was wondering why I was coming up with zero search results...then I realised that I was typing Chesty Davy into the search box :lmao:

Wombat

OMG...check out the url tag of this pic-->http://www.royalanecdotes.com/wp-content/Chelsyfat.jpg

note the tag...Chelsy Fat  :windsor:

whisperofsound

well, if shes fat at least we know she eats somethin'    :thumbsup:  she looks good...though.... :shrug:

other than >  :kate:  :ninja:
Welcome All New and Old Today and Everyday

Harry2me4ever

she's fat in that pic? :o  poor meeeeeeeeee :cry:

Wombat

It's rude and nasty IMO :thumbsdown:

Pri

I agree--John at Royal Anec, defintitely has a bias against Harry and Chelsy--as do most. :notamused:

Wombat

Katie Nicholl's Blog..I think it's incredibly biased of Nicholls to give this lovely description of Kate and then call Chelsy "party loving".. <_<

whisperofsound

:( thats not very nice.....
Welcome All New and Old Today and Everyday

Wombat

I forgot to leave a comment :teehee: I'll do it now :windsor: