Madeleines wedding - just postponed or cancelled?

Started by KitCat, February 25, 2010, 06:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KitCat

According to the German magazine Bunte and the German TV channel RTL Princess Madeleine's wedding with Jonas won't happen at all. There are several rumours in Sweden that the pair has a crisis and they have split. Apparently an official spokesperson of the palace told the press that this is NOT true, the wedding just has been postponed from autumn to a later date - probably spring/summer.
Personally I don't think that the two had a break-up, what's more I couldn't find any current infos on the internet concerning these rumours by now. I'll keep on looking and will post current news.
  Here's the link to the current issue of BUNTE: http://www.bunte.de/service/bunte-heft/bunte-das-heft-nummer-09-2010-inhaltsverzeichnis_aid_15302.html[url]]http://www.bunte.de/service/bunte-heft/bunte-das-heft-nummer-09-2010-inhaltsverzeichnis_aid_15302.html//

KitCat

lisalisa88

OK, so what's going on w/the Bernadottes?  If the timeline is to be believed, then all 3 young royals was going to get engaged and married at the same time?  After so many yrs., an unhealthy Daniel finally proposed to CPV but had no training yet?  Carl and Emma broke up and now Carl is dating some one who's questionable to be a princess and Madeleine and Jonas got engaged too but that's iffy at best?  It seems that the news of CPV's engagement has brought out the worst for her siblings!  It was reported last yr. that Madeleine and Jonas was having problems and Jonas just propose to Madeleine to keep her from leaving him.  If they do not get a handle on what is the problem, it will not get any better once they're marry! 

Madeleine has to make up her mind that Jonas's career as an lawyer will take priority for some time now and she'll have to take a back seat and work being a dutiful lawyer's wife (I know because I worked w/lawyers) or Jonas needs to quit and concentrate on being a "royal consort" for Madeleine.  As GB's Prince William says "wait and see"!   :hearts: