The BLOODLINE

Started by EEWC, June 22, 2010, 09:21:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lindelle

EEWC, why were you given up for adoption?

drezzle

Quote from: daibando on July 10, 2010, 08:32:08 AM

Unlike the Americans, we British don't press hand to heart when our National Anthem is played. The Monarchy is the flag pole around which we gather to respect and support our country. It (the Monarchy) does not represent anything unhealthy and it certainly is not on the verge of collapse. The vast majority of Brits express no dissatisfaction with our democratic system, of which the Monarchy is an integral part.

Daibando, you're probably right as far as the Brits go, in this case.  ;)  What I meant to refer to instead was I believe the monarchy is unhealthy for the royals themselves.  Maybe it's from knowing how much I value my personal privacy that I can't imagine how gruesome it must be for some royals where everyone wants to know about them, take pictures whenever they step out the door...........it's an inhumane way to treat anyone.  It's like living in a zoo, and I even feel sorry for the zoo animals having to be gawked at all day.  It's like the Truman Show too which was suppose to be a nightmare -- but could be the life of the top royals.

Quote from: EEWC
So, drezzle, please tell me something about yourself; or, where can I find your story?

There's not really much to broadcast..........except my family's money came from bankers -- steeped in usury.  :teehee:  For something to compare to Europe, they might have been similar to the feudal landlords but in a county or two in California instead where that sort of money and power grabbing behavior was not exactly respected...........anyway my very Danish mom used to talk about the sins of our Prussian fathers.    

If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

EEWC

drezzle, in California?  Cool!  Me too.  Born in SF, I live in the South Bay now.

Insofar as Monarchy being unhealthy for royals, it has only become so since the DISTANCE between Royal income and working person's income has become astronomical, since the Middle Ages.

In the beginning, the Kings were relatively middle class, just intelligent and resourceful people.  Not rich rich rich people.

My Papa survived his penury because he was intelligent, resourceful and friendly.

The Duke's annual pension [after working for his father the King for 22 years] was 25000# a year, from 1938 until 1972.

There was no way he could support any child on that pension.  He gave me away because he couldn't bring me up decently.

:(
( >#( >7( >~Chai

drezzle

I'd also heard about the 25000# per year.  But didn't the Duke of Windsor also get a huge lump sum for Sandringham and Balmoral?  Plus there were rumors that he had stashed away a lot of money from the Duke of Cornwall's income after he became king which was suppose to have gone to the crown instead -- since there was no Prince of Wales at that time. 

Whatever his financial condition, it did seem apparent that the  Duke was extremely worried about his finances -- whether or not this was necessary is another guess. 

I agree with you in that the beginning the concept of king was much healthier if they were singled out because they were more intelligent, resourceful or whatever was needed to defend the people.  Now they are just average people but distinguished by that magical blue blood in their veins as well as being rich rich rich.  Well actually because of the generations of mollycoddling, the royals today are probably below average since they haven't been challenged.  The last monarch who was truly challenged in his education and training was Edward VII. 
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

EEWC

Nope.  Not a penny.  Furthermore, although he kept the Ranch in Alberta, the Family did not HONOR the Oil Lease which Geo V signed; so he had no way to support that Ranch.  It was summarily returned to the Royal Estate upon his death, as if he had NO CIVIL OR PROPERTY RIGHTS.  Without the hospitality of the French government, the Duke would have been reduced to absolute poverty, as was done to Kaiser Wilhelm after he was deposed.  The descendants of the Windsor line had no further interest in this man who had served his King so long.  As you say, "the royals today are probably below average since they haven't been challenged."  Having no sense of Honor, they're dumber than a sack of hammers.

http://www.holyconservancy.org/papa/1930RoyalLeasep1.png
http://www.holyconservancy.org/papa/1930RoyalLeasep3.png

Even this is not the whole story, how the Queen Mother [whom he spurned in 1920] degraded and humiliated him forever after.
( >#( >7( >~Chai

drezzle

It was disgraceful the way that family treated the DOW.   There was at least more reason in the case of Wilhelm II since he no longer had family back home that controlled vast amounts of money.

So are you saying the Duke got not one penny from Sandringham or Balmoral?  I thought he owned them once he became king and George VI had to pay him something like a million# each?   :o

Sorry, I can't make out the text on your image above.  What is it about?

EEWC

Not a penny, did George VI render to his brother for those properties which the Duke of Windsor/Cornwall signed over.

Let me tell you why.  Wallis Simpson worked for Geo V during WWI at MI-5 surveilling A Hitler, who also served as a
British agent during that time.  She was virtually a ***, married a couple of times, a spy.  Geo V saw it advantageous
to INTRODUCE his son Edward to this woman because she was intelligent and very versed in the intell matters which
Edward had been kept out of.  Also, she was of such repute that she could NEVER be Queen.  Elizabeth Bowes Lyon
facilitated the introduction through Palace guards etc. because "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned."

http://www.holyconservancy.org/papa/hitleridentity.png

From that point forward, Edward was anathema, officially, and could be blackmailed into submission to anything.

:(

The lease shown is a Lease which George VI [6th] granted to his brother for the mineral rights to his ranch, in order that
Edward could return enough profit to support that property.  The Lease was never honored with royalties.

( >#( >7( >~Chai

drezzle

Do I see the name of Mussolini on the above image?  Unless it means something different in another language?  It's been reported that Wallis had an affair with Mussolini's future son-in-law and a botched abortion then ~~ 1925 left her sterile.

During WWI, Wallis was young -- aged ~~ 18 to 22 years old.  That's young to have been used for some nefarious purposes by old kings, but I guess that sort of thing happens all the time.   :(

So maybe it was come-again karma on the old king that his precious heir would be seduced by the woman he used at a tender age during WWI.   :laugh:   And that wily Bowes-Lyon woman -- well maybe she won her throne by at least using some of her brain which is more than I can say for some of the rest.  It wouldn't surprise me a bit.   :teehee:

EEWC

That page is the report of a French policeman who had interdicted Hitler during a civil demonstration in France.

We know from Biblical prophecy that "end times" would produce great corruption, pollution and death. The take-down
of Edward VIII, an honest Prince of Wales, was merely a part of the larger allowance of testing and evil in these times.

Wallis was ambitious. Edward VIII was deceived, deposed, demeaned and depreciated.  I am here, I have come up to
speak to this great injustice, because the Powers That Be have kept it all secret to themselves.  They have also kept
secret to themselves their intention to institute a world Empire, top-down, based on London banking and usury,
over the whole planet. 

Geo V initiated the NWO with his support of C. Rhodes/ Lord Milner's "Round Table," the official sanctioning of
Tavistock [psych-ops] over ethical relations, the passing of the Balfour Declaration; the prosecution of World War I
to take down COUSINS Czar Nicholas and Kaiser Wilhelm; the institution of the Federal Reserve fiat money system
in America; the sinking of the Titanic and other atrocities.  Geo V and Kaiser Wilhelm both knew A Hitler very well.

And the NWO is marching on to subjugate the rest of the world.  I stand here to say, No. That is not what my
father would have wanted.

( >#( >7( >~Chai

drezzle

How did your father feel about his little brother Prince John, the "Lost Prince"?

EEWC

Did you NOTICE how "Albert Victor" suddenly disappeared from the line-up [due to pneumonia] in 1893 so that "Georgie" Victoria's favorite, could have May Teck?

Same same.  John, as addled as he might have been, knew too much about his "Papa," particularly about "Georgie's" relationships in Germany where Cousin Willie held court.

The above French police report dating from 1921 was also related to "Georgie's German problems."

:|
( >#( >7( >~Chai

drezzle

What makes you think John was killed for knowing too much?   Who do you think gave the order?   I know David -- DOW said something about his little brother being a terrible nuisance.

It's sad about Albert Victor.   From his photos, he looked like he was struggling with something?

EEWC

We know John had some form of mental disability, ADHD, or something disruptive [as we all do in this family].  
The last photo I have of him he looked perfectly healthy, if somewhat pudgy. So, something happened that
doesn't show up in the official account and which their top-of-the-line medical care couldn't deal with.

Albert Victor was warm-hearted and adored by his sisters; but nothing comparable was said about Georgie
being wonderful. So I think QVictoria preferred Georgie for his extreme pretense at conventionality, so things
worked out the way she wanted, of course, because she had an issue with extreme inhibitions.  [In two photos
I have of Georgie, he appears to be somewhat spaced-out on something.  My scanner isn't working now, so
this isn't the worse of the two.]

http://www.holyconservancy.org/papa/1909edw7geo5edw8.jpg  

You know how these things are.

( >#( >7( >~Chai

drezzle

Georgie was by far his father's favorite, and Albert Victor felt like he was mostly a disappointment to his father.  Neither sons of Edward VII had his education though since their mother took care of that and mostly let it slide.  Their father may have let it slide too since he probably felt over-educated as a youngster.

The Lost Prince or Prince John had epilepsy which back then had a severe stigma, so they tended to hide him away.  He was closest to his brother George -- future Duke of Kent.

Thanks for the photo of the 3 kings above.  As usual Edward VII looked so engaging compared to everyone around him.

EEWC

Drezzle, I've got photos.  Indeed, Edward the Seventh was "hail fellow well met"; and I believe Albert Victor took after him, and that was his downfall because Victoria wanted someone more serious to follow on.  To the imperial mind it wasn't sufficient to merely LIKE PEOPLE; being "quietly dominating" became a NORM whereas in the distant past, the Monarch's job was to solve problems for the people who worked.  George III was an architect who built workers' housing in London.  Did you know that?

http://www.holyconservancy.org/papa/1919Edward.jpg
( >#( >7( >~Chai

EEWC

I have a question for you, drezzle, since you are part of the Elites--willing or unwilling.

The plan is, when things spin out of control, the Royal Family will retire to Rudloe Manor [underground].

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicrudloe.html

And presumably, the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico could possibly be the whole-world-killing event that sends 4 million elites underground.

What's going to happen "topside," when the elites LEAVE?  Will the Monarchy just disappear completely, in theory?

I'm really curious.

( >#( >7( >~Chai

drezzle

Quote from: EEWC on July 11, 2010, 03:46:46 PM
Indeed, Edward the Seventh was "hail fellow well met"............................. To the imperial mind it wasn't sufficient to merely LIKE PEOPLE; being "quietly dominating" became a NORM whereas in the distant past, the Monarch's job was to solve problems for the people who worked.  George III was an architect who built workers' housing in London.  Did you know that?

Edward VII's bonhomie probably gained him far more power and dominance than Q Victoria's sour image.  I saw a photo once of QV smiling.  I would have never guessed it was her!   :o

I didn't know George III was an architect, but good for him.   All the archdukes and heirs of the Austrian conglomerate were expected to have a trade in addition to playing emperor.  Crown Prince Rudolf was a master printer -- and was also a talented writer who was obsessed with politics -- so that almost translated into a control of the media -- which sadly wasn't quite enough.

About the whole-world killing event, I'm getting so paranoid about that oil spill, I'm hiding my head in the sand for now.  If that should happen and all the elites go underground or fly off to Mars or Jupiter, then something like the monarchy will reappear.  It's human nature to want a hero, someone to look up to.  It's also human nature for that someone to want to consolidate their resources and hang onto whatever power and control they have for their children and their children etc.  Unfortunately, true leadership qualities are seldom heritable.  So unless human nature changes, we'll be right back to where we left off, a monarchy, only with different names, and eventually an idiot monkey as heir.  

drezzle

Quote......................all the money from the Windsor auction is destined for charities, which will be chosen by Mr. Fayed. He bought the contents of the villa in the Bois de Boulogne from the Pasteur Institute, beneficiary of the duchess's will, with the encouragement of Jacques Chirac, then mayor of Paris.

The sale will excite historians, but it has sent shock waves through the British royal family, who were informed only last week.

It's interesting that the Duchess of Windsor left her estate to the Pasteur Institute.  I thought the royals would have done their best to block that?

Adieu to the Windsors: Love Story of Century Goes on the Block

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/07/07/news/07iht-windsor.t.html

EEWC

It was never correct, as it was told.  So maybe it's appropriate that it just go down to oblivion.

I certainly don't want any part of it myself.  It's what my father LOST in marrying that woman, that had value: a place, a role, an honorable function.

EEWC
( >#( >7( >~Chai

EEWC

drezzle, you must have your place in the enclaves settled by now, right?

I'm staying topside, whatever the cost, whatever the outcome.  :)
( >#( >7( >~Chai

Trudie

Quote from: drezzle on July 11, 2010, 07:05:07 PM
Quote......................all the money from the Windsor auction is destined for charities, which will be chosen by Mr. Fayed. He bought the contents of the villa in the Bois de Boulogne from the Pasteur Institute, beneficiary of the duchess's will, with the encouragement of Jacques Chirac, then mayor of Paris.

The sale will excite historians, but it has sent shock waves through the British royal family, who were informed only last week.

It's interesting that the Duchess of Windsor left her estate to the Pasteur Institute.  I thought the royals would have done their best to block that?

Adieu to the Windsors: Love Story of Century Goes on the Block

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/07/07/news/07iht-windsor.t.html

Actually Drezzle I read in a book about Wallis and the QM that when the Duke died Mountbatten was sent to France to recover items. According to the Duchess he descended with a list of what should go where and to whom. She hired a lawyer and told him what should go to the RF would go uniforms etc.  Wallis stood up for her rights and was allowed to stay at BP until the burial but the RF never bothered with her while she was there it was like a vulture descending on what they thought was a helpless bereaved woman.

EEWC If Wallis was not your mother do you care to disclose who she was?.

drezzle

Actually Trudie, I thought I'd heard something similar, and that might be why she left it to the Pasteur Institute -- they're big enough to fight the royal family.   :shifty:

EEWC

Quote from: Trudie on July 12, 2010, 12:46:33 AM
EEWC If Wallis was not your mother do you care to disclose who she was?.

Marie Lorraine Scott, Army nurse, descendant of Mary Queen of Scots and James II through Kirkpatrick and Scott lines that came to South Carolina US in the 18th century. They met at Fort Huachuca Arizona over the Memorial Day Weekend when the Duke came by to inspect the troops in 1943.  Wallis stayed back at the Alhawanee Hotel, at Yosemite because she didn't have clearance to get on the base.

Drezzle, looking to the future, we all know the Elites are planning to go underground [into the Enclaves] at some point when things go out of control.  Does anybody know whether Her Majesty has appointed Regents for Buck House, Windsor, Holyrood and Balmoral; or is she going just to let them go for plundering and pillaging?

Just wondered.

:)  Emily

( >#( >7( >~Chai

drezzle

That's an interesting question Emily.   The idea of Buck House, Windsor, Holyrood or Balmoral being open to whomever wants to go there is quite entertaining to imagine.  However, it's a given that the queen has the best the world can offer in terms of material comfort.  Considering this, if she would leave all with which she is comfortable for some underground bunker then you can assume conditions on top ground would be insufferable.  There may be no water and/or food.  Huge masses of desperate people may be killing anything that moves just for food.  When it gets to the point the British queen deserts her palaces, then people would be beyond the point of caring about them for any normal purpose.

I remember watching a documentary about an underground city set up somewhere in the eastern US to house "irreplaceable" people in the event of a nuclear holocaust -- but it was eventually abandoned.   A bigger, better one has probably been built somewhere.  But there are all kinds of devastating disasters that might occur that would not need protection from the atmosphere, so the irreplaceables wouldn't have to go underground.  There are many potential refuges right in the USA where one can drive for days without seeing a soul, and God forbid the car should break down.

EEWC

That's absolutely right.  And, isn't what this oil and volcanic explosion in the Gulf of Mexico is likely to end up as:  the whole ocean poisoned and on fire?

The Kingdom has responsibility to the planet and to the solar system, because the Monarch represents God who is larger than life.

This is why I'm bringing up what the Crown's responsibilities may be in chaos and in the presence of ET Visitors and Emissaries.

Since I'm a nobody and nobody is going to care, I thought I'd bring up the necessity to have Regents stationed at the palaces, managing as best they can in chaos, so the palaces are not simply and summarily wrecked.  What's going to happen after the Elites leave is a class war, without benefit of Courts or Legislature.  Any remaining usury banksters are going to be tarred and feathered, and the children of Elites left behind will be treated very roughly.  But there will be no panic, because the working classes have seen this coming, even if the Elites are still wishing for their customary form of financial stability.

The second issue is one in which HRM defaulted in 1964 when she refused to entertain Ambassadors from other worlds.  She had been invited to participate in the Greada Treaty update, and she stood them up who were holding negotiations with the Orions, the Sirians and the Greys.  Presumably, it was thought she would serve as Ambassador and Hostess to the Emissaries of other worlds.  I have a few photos of what they may look like, usually not completely unfamiliar.   I do not know why the // LINKS  code does not work here, so open a tab and put the following links IN, in parts, and the photos will come up because they are THERE.

http://www.abidemiracles.com/   images/   etsetc/   BODS/   33enlil.jpg        ~*~  Enlil, a Reptilian

http://www.abidemiracles.com/   images/   etsetc/   BODS/   33naanuur.jpg  ~*~ Naanuur, a Sirian

http://www.holyconspiracy.org/   images/   etsetc/   karrssh.png      ~*~  Karrssh, an Alpha Draconis.  These gentlemen were entertained at the Council on Foreign Relations 2006-2009 recently.

These matters are simply omitted from Her Majesty's site as if they don't exist.  Well, they do exist and are pending further consideration.

: )  Emily

( >#( >7( >~Chai