Chelsy Part of the Family

Started by abhaya, July 04, 2005, 09:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyLove

LOL.......

1. Charles is British. The British always kiss when they greet each other, especially high class British. It is a sign of acceptance, but nothing too "huge".

2. Harry is what, 20? He's probably not going to get married until he's 25-older. Do you really think they'll last that long?

Kells08

In my opinion I don't think it is a huge deal.  like yall said it isnt more of a sign of approval its more like a welcome nice to see you type thing. i bet PC would accept any girlfriend his boys were going out with because he wants his boys to be happy
For every star awaits a moon, for every moon awaits a dream ~ .... and they said she wasn't a dreamer!
Kelly D.  aka Kells08

Id rather be a failure at something I love, than a success at something I hate - George Burns (RIP)

fjae

QuoteLOL.......

1. Charles is British. The British always kiss when they greet each other, especially high class British. It is a sign of acceptance, but nothing too "huge".

2. Harry is what, 20? He's probably not going to get married until he's 25-older. Do you really think they'll last that long?
This is royalty where EVERY move in public is clocked, even at this event..it is HUGE!

Kells08

It must suck having every move clocked glad im not royalty ...what if they were to have Epelepsy.. you can't really clock a cesure it just happens.  My best friend is an Epeleptic and she can't control it so she has to be real careful when she drives and she cant ride rides and has to be extremely cautious when she flies in an airplane.  :unsure:  
For every star awaits a moon, for every moon awaits a dream ~ .... and they said she wasn't a dreamer!
Kelly D.  aka Kells08

Id rather be a failure at something I love, than a success at something I hate - George Burns (RIP)

mari

fjae, even if every move is "clocked" a kiss on the cheek is no big deal, it's like a handshake, or saying hello...just a simple greeting, what was he gonna do? push her out of his way?

Vanity6

Perpetuating are you, fjae? Weren't you the champion to have this issue forgotten? I've got to rant because I hope you don't go as far as to have this thread closed down like the one in the PW den... it was sad how it was by the way, after all, the only reason why you suggested it be closed is because you've got a problem with accpecting others opinions. I wish the mods would've carefully read through the PW thread before shutting it, then they would've realized that by closing it they'd only be catering to your intolerance of what others have to say about this whole thing. They'd have seen the rude and condescending tone to some reponses heaved to those like myself that happen to disagree with your perception of this thing.  

People with bad debating skills should not be allowed and oughta just be given the boot, IMHO. A mod really should read through that thread... there was really NO legitimate reason to have it locked... I would've just kicked out the individual that failed to gracefully address a disagreement, but, oh well.

fjae

Quotefjae, even if every move is "clocked" a kiss on the cheek is no big deal, it's like a handshake, or saying hello...just a simple greeting, what was he gonna do? push her out of his way?
I know you would all like to think differently but you are wrong.
It is HUGE.

fjae

Perpetuating are you, fjae?

No I am simply stating my opinion in another forum, what are you a cyberstalker.

Weren't you the champion to have this issue forgotten?

What are you one about crazy woman, I have written nowhere here that I want it closed down you nutcase.  That was about Kate.

If you don't like my opinion don't read my posts

I've got to rant because I hope you don't go as far as to have this thread closed down like the one in the PW den... it was sad how it was by the way, after all, the only reason why you suggested it be closed is because you've got a problem with accpecting others opinions. I wish the mods would've carefully read

They did read carefully,
if you are complaining about the people htat organize this board do it to them not me...

through the PW thread before shutting it, then they would've realized that by closing it they'd only be catering to your intolerance of what others have to say about this whole thing. They'd have seen the rude and condescending tone to some reponses heaved to those like myself that happen to disagree with your perception of this thing.  

Just like your rude and condescending tone to my response, I would watch it lady

People with bad debating skills should not be allowed and oughta just be given the boot, IMHO. A mod really should read through that thread... there was really NO legitimate reason to have it locked... I would've just kicked out the individual that failed to gracefully address a disagreement, but, oh well.

How about this for a debating skill.  I have a right to my opinion ...get your own life

T125eagle

wow. let's everybody calm down and take a breath. there is no need for this kind of language and behavior. lets try and keep it somewhat civil shall we?
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

Vanity6

QuotePerpetuating are you, fjae?

No  I am simply stating my opinion in another forum, what are you a cyberstalker.

What are you one about crazy woman, I have written nowhere here that I want it closed down you nutcase.  That was about Kate.

I've got to rant because I hope you don't go as far as to have this thread closed down like the one in the PW den... it was sad how it was by the way, after all, the only reason why you suggested it be closed is because you've got a problem with accpecting others opinions. I wish the mods would've carefully read through the PW thread before shutting it, then they would've realized that by closing it they'd only be catering to your intolerance of what others have to say about this whole thing. They'd have seen the rude and condescending tone to some reponses heaved to those like myself that happen to disagree with your perception of this thing. 

Just like your rude and condescending tone to my response, I would watch it lady

How about this for a debating skill. I have a right to my opinion ...get your own life

Great. I've proven my point about you. Hopefully a mod will figure out what to do with you soon. What's all this talk about 'you better watch it'? You're not  doing to track down where I live to 'get me' or something are you? With a that comment I'm afraid you're actually the one that's the 'nut' here... keep it up.

fjae

PS VAnity I have reported you, you are the problem in their eyes

QuotePerpetuating are you, fjae?

No  I am simply stating my opinion in another forum, what are you a cyberstalker.

What are you one about crazy woman, I have written nowhere here that I want it closed down you nutcase.  That was about Kate.

I've got to rant because I hope you don't go as far as to have this thread closed down like the one in the PW den... it was sad how it was by the way, after all, the only reason why you suggested it be closed is because you've got a problem with accpecting others opinions. I wish the mods would've carefully read through the PW thread before shutting it, then they would've realized that by closing it they'd only be catering to your intolerance of what others have to say about this whole thing. They'd have seen the rude and condescending tone to some reponses heaved to those like myself that happen to disagree with your perception of this thing. 

How about this for a debating skill. I have a right to my opinion ...get your own life

Great. I've proven my point about you. Hopefully a mod will figure out what to do with you soon. What's all this talk about 'you better watch it'? You're not  doing to track down where I live to 'get me' or something are you? With a that comment I'm afraid you're actually the one that's the 'nut' here... keep it up.

Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths?

Vanity6

Quotefjae, even if every move is "clocked" a kiss on the cheek is no big deal, it's like a handshake, or saying hello...just a simple greeting, what was he gonna do? push her out of his way?
I know you would all like to think differently but you are wrong.
It is HUGE.
Stop stating you're opinions as fact. It's very rude to label somebody else opinion as 'wrong' because YOU don't agree with them.

Again with those bad, hostile debating skills I was talking about...

TB

Please take this to PM. If you have problems contact a mod or admin about it.  :)  

I Pirates

LisaG

STOP the fighting now. If anyone has a problem take it to pm's.

Thanks

fjae

QuoteSTOP the fighting now. If anyone has a problem take it to pm's.

Thanks
Thank you Lisa G.

fjae

I don't know if i should be responding to this after the reception I just got but i thought it deser ved an anwser

charles would have knowwhat he was going to do in public in viewof hte cameras before the event even took place.  That alone wouldn't be the sign that it was Huge it is that showing any type of affection (except diana and her boys it would seem) is very unroyal, so doing in public to a girl that Harry is dating openly if he is a regular dad in england wouldn't be a big deal but when you are a royal it is. It is welcome to the family...

LisaG

I'm asking everyone to stop. Stop repsonding. Please follow the rules and there wont' be problems. Everyone is entitled to their opinion here and can express it in a respectful way. There is no need to insult others or use abusive language. Please review the rules.

THE RULES--READ THEM

Wombat

Quotewhat was he gonna do? push her out of his way?
:happytears: Now there's a thought :happytears:  

Wombat

Harry would be disgusted at the way this thread has degenerated <_<

Let's move on to something worth talking about...hmmmm...let me see..how about Harry's abs? :drool:  

fjae

QuoteHarry would be disgusted at the way this thread has degenerated <_<

Let's move on to something worth talking about...hmmmm...let me see..how about Harry's abs? :drool:
i hope you aren't responding in a negative way  :P

Well no thanks on the abs, but i must say he seems like an alright boy who given the right girl will be happy...

T125eagle

good point. well put fjae :D  
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

Wombat

QuoteWell no thanks on the abs,
Anyone that says no to those abs needs a doctor...and fast... :o

Dr Woms is here....and I prescribe a dose of Harrys abs to cure you of your ills... There...all better!!! :drool:  

mari

I don't know if i should be responding to this after the reception I just got but i thought it deser ved an anwser

charles would have knowwhat he was going to do in public in viewof hte cameras before the event even took place.  That alone wouldn't be the sign that it was Huge it is that showing any type of affection (except diana and her boys it would seem) is very unroyal, so doing in public to a girl that Harry is dating openly if he is a regular dad in england wouldn't be a big deal but when you are a royal it is. It is welcome to the family...
you don't understand, *takes an overdose of pain reliever* it's not considered "affection", it's just a decent and polite thing to do. It's just like saying "hello". I'm Italian and we do this all the time, even to people we do not know or meet for the first time. Just because it's done by a member of the royal family it doesn't change it's meaning. Now if you consider someone greeting someone else a "HUGE" deal, now that's another story.

PRAISE THE ABS  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :wub:  

- ThE BeAtLeS -

I agree w/ u Mari - I'm Cuban and we always kiss people on the cheek, which is why I don't think it's a big deal. If u grow up in a culture that does that as saying "hello" and "good-bye" it's really nothing. There can be no feeling at all in it - and usually if u don't know them there isn't....even if u did know them it isn't a big deal. But that's just me! I've kissed many boys on the cheek and trust me - I've never been w/ them it's just friendly.

WOMBS - that was so the pic on my avatar! It helps lesson the tension though :D :P haha!  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

fjae

you don't understand, *takes an overdose of pain reliever* it's not considered "affection", it's just a decent and polite thing to do. It's just like saying "hello". I'm Italian and we do this all the time, even to people we do not know or meet for the first time. Just because it's done by a member of the royal family it doesn't change it's meaning. Now if you consider someone greeting someone else a "HUGE" deal, now that's another story.

PRAISE THE ABS  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :wub:
To be blunt are you or is anyone in your family the heir to the throne, NO so even if it customary, to do it in public in view of cameras it is a HUGE deal