WALES OF A TIME

Started by abhaya, July 03, 2005, 03:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aroyalfan

Charles seems like a nice dad.  He's probably better than Prince Phillip.

Wombat

Man I wish I was there..they could have paired me with Pelly :woo:  

josie21

where did u put my link here :unsure:  

josie21

ok sorry i didnt see that the other one was the same

Little Queen

QuoteMan I wish I was there..they could have paired me with Pelly :woo:
Who's Pelly???

Did Harry end up with Chelsy or ....some friend?????

Charles is a nice dad,but no sleeping together under his roof????Where are they going to...I've gone too far.  

I wish i was there.... :flirt:  

T125eagle

lol. sounds like they had a lot of fun.  :D

( i wish my dad was that cool!)  B)  
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

Harryhannoi

I wish so much I was there .That must be very funny.But I think Harry and Chelsy stayed together.So when I can't get Harry I wonder which one I would have get .Maybe a nice Armyguy from Sandhurst. :)  

chavita

Who's Pelly???

Charles is a nice dad,but no sleeping together under his roof????Where are they going to...I've gone too far.  

Pelly is Guy Pelly, right? :huh: if we're talking about the same Pelly then just for you to know..he's Wills and Harry's friend

of course Harry and Chelsy ended up together..they made that for their friends to know each other and for them to have a good night time :P
Harryite #0009

katewills

this just came in...

!

www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/prince%20harry%cleared%20of%20cheating%20in%20art%20exam[/u]]harry cleared in art cheating exam...

There's a topic on this already..please make sure you post only relevant links.
"There were three of us in this marriage,so it was a bit crowded."
"Wills is absolutely a deep-thinker", Diana.

Little Queen

Who's Pelly???

Pelly is Guy Pelly, right? :huh: if we're talking about the same Pelly then just for you to know..he's Wills and Harry's friend

of course Harry and Chelsy ended up together..they made that for their friends to know each other and for them to have a good night time :P
Thanks Wombat.

Stix Chix

Quote( i wish my dad was that cool!)  B)
i wish my dad was that rich!   ;)  
just kidding daddy!  :hug:  

Harryite #0004

- ThE BeAtLeS -

QuoteThere was also no doubt a very emotional farewell from Chelsy

Awww - that actually made me kinda sad!  :bye: as the Jackson 5 say "I never can say good-bye"...there's no need to say the rest of the lyric.

I wish my dad would even let me throw a party like that, of course having money helps a whole heep! I love my daddy though!
I wonder how they based the pairing off?!?! That would be so fun - I wish I could've been there too! Even w/ Chelsy being orange and everything - bet it twas a fun time!  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

FLEAFLY

oh my to be a pal!  i think harry isa wesome! i love the boys very much, but i can not bea  harryite or willite, cause icant choose!
devils driving myc ar tonight and hes strung, hes pissed or mad i dont care what yo u all do we...you cant shut upthat girl...
"all thedrugs" by courtney love

JFro

Well you know,  Fleafly, you can be a Harryite AND a Willite. I seen someone else who is both, but I don't remember who.... :huh:  
Harryite #0025!! :P[/b]

Little Army Man...TO THE RESCUE!!

Cheese-ite#0003

QB

:lol:  That woul'd be me!
Why is you pickin on me? Is it cuz I is   ginger, aiii? –Arri G

Stix Chix

what number Harryite r u Queenbitch?  

Harryite #0004