Main Menu

wandering

Started by missjoy, July 02, 2005, 07:57:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

missjoy

Hi everyone! T :D his is not my first time in here but this my first time I post a mesage which i think is immaterial. Anyways, I've used this site too long to search a new information about Prince William. All of your message are both informative and great like all of you are undercover of the Royal family :P .
Like all you I'm facinated with the royals too and attached too much affection with Prince William...  :) Hope I'm all welcome to join in.

GIGI

:wavey:

Hello missjoy.
(I think that you should've posted this topic in the Introduction Forum, but whatever)

Ok, so tell us, what do you like in Wills?

missjoy

Thanks Gigi. I like your pics because I love cats, they're sweet and cudly. 'Bout William, I really ould not pinpoint what I like him, I really got to know him well when her mother dies and how he was engulf with the world (family, media and strangers). Then I feel the apathy and I started to follow news about him... I hope Im talking a sense in here.   :)  

missjoy

Oppppps sorry for the grammar... it's "could" and "his" mother "died". I stand corrected :D  

missjoy

Oppppps sorry for the grammar... it's "could" and "his" mother "died". I stand corrected :D  

GIGI

Don't worry :)
I always used to eat some words when I was posting :)

missjoy

Thanks for the consideration Gigi :) . I like your name, My brother's nickname is Gigi also but I take it your a girl.  

GIGI

Well, I think Gigi is a girl, or am I wrong?  :unsure:
:) thanks

Windsor

missjoy,

Welcome to the Royal Forum, I look foward to reading your posts

I hope you have a great time here
:wavey:  

faith

Welcome to the forum missjoy :wavey:  
<---and she's not afraid to admit it!
Harryite #0008

AHoch82

Hello, I'm Alice. Welcome!
Harryite #0040

Carolina

Hi missjoy!  :wavey:
Welcome :wavey:  

Jackie

Hi! Welcome to the forum! :wavey:
Willite #0009; Maryite #0008

apple

Hello missjoy  :wavey:
Welcome to the forum!!!

Beebs

Hi missjoy!

I hope you enjoy your time on this forum!  :wavey:  

Alina

Welcome!!! :D  
Rich girl
Hollywood mansion if i could, please put me first class to my fancy house in London town
[/size]

JFro

Welcome to the forum, Missjoy!  :wavey:  I'm also new, I got in around June 22nd of this year.  ^_^  I love it, and I also was reading on here a bit before I joined, I'm sure you love it here!  ;)  
Harryite #0025!! :P[/b]

Little Army Man...TO THE RESCUE!!

Cheese-ite#0003

GIGI

Hey missjoy I'm wondering what's happening with you, b/c I don't see you posting here :) :unsure: