Re: British Royal Christmas 2021-present

Started by TLLK, November 30, 2021, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightowl

I am so looking forward to this.....and showing respect and love to HM is what this family does!                         

TLLK

https://twitter.com/kensingtonroyal/status/1603379081365622785?s=61&t=1rScpdo3BsVlkZD07Tux5Q

QuoteGetting ready to welcome our #TogetherAtChristmas guests, celebrating those who have gone above and beyond in their communities and paying tribute to Her Late Majesty The Queen

wannable

Westminster Abbey
@wabbey

Preparations are being made for tonight's Royal Carols: Together at Christmas service at Westminster Abbey, which will celebrate and showcase the joy that human connection can bring.

#RoyalCarols
#TogetherAtChristmas

wannable

^ 2 to -4 (degree) Centigrade :snowflake:

wannable

The York girls and their partner, Sophie, Prince Michael and wife. Kate arriving alone.

wannable

Gert's Royals
@Gertsroyals

I haven't heard anything about why Prince William didn?t arrive with Princess Kate. But the palace confirmed less than an hour ago, that he is attending.

wannable

William arrived with George, Charlotte, mum Kate joining for the pictures

wannable

Zara Tindall, The entire Middleton family and their partners

Lady Gabriela Kingston

Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor

And Mike Tindall

Twitter has loads of pictures outside'inside Westminster Abbey

wannable

wannable

The one in the back, because we need eye candy

Curryong

TLLK

Lovely to see so many of the family members in attendance (be they styled/titled or not) to honor the late QEII and those who continue to provide service to their communities.  :xmas4:

KCIII/QC, P&PssoW, PGoW, PssCoW, PssB/EdoM-M, PssE/JB,  CssoW, D&DssoG, DoK, PssAoK, P&PssMoK, Lord and Lady Frederick Windsor, Lady Gabriella Kingston, and reportedly Lady Sarah Chatto.

Please let me know if you spotted someone that I missed.

Video of the PssoW greeting guests.

Kate Greets Guests at Carol Service She Organised for the Late Queen - YouTube

QuoteThe Princess of Wales meets guests and performers in Westminster Abbey ahead of the ?Together at Christmas? carol service. Her Royal Highness has spearheaded the service which is dedicated to the late Queen Elizabeth II and recognises the selfless efforts of individuals, families and communities across the UK. Report by Iain Jones.

Video of William and children arriving with Catherine coming to greet them. Big cheers from a fan in the crowd and more join in as the children are seen.
TM KCIII and QC are also seen arriving.

Royal Family Get Festive at ?Together at Christmas? Carol Service - YouTube

wannable

Royal Family unite at Kate?s Christmas carol service - YouTube

This 3.5 minute video is great.

I think everyone is going to really like minute 2.50 with the double kisses and curtsies

Beatrice and Edo, super duper cheerful greeting people inside the Abbey.

sara8150

sara8150

King Charles to host Christmas lunch for members of the Loyal Family at Sandringham | Daily Mail Online

King Charles & Camilla to throw huge Christmas bash - but Harry & Meghan have been frozen out | The Sun

But Sussex missed Sandringham due in California and also Queen Camilla?s two children Tom and Laura will attend to Sandringham but Camilla will invite her sister to Sandringham and also The King is expected to travel to Scotland for New Year where he will see in 2023 at Balmoral and Birkhall when late Queen Elizabeth always usually vacation in Balmoral never travel to Scotland for new years but late Queen Elizabeth always usually in Balmoral for summer holidays till October

Blue Clover

Royal unity on display at the royal carol concert.