The Prince and Princess of Wales engagements, CC enteries Part 2 9/16-present

Started by TLLK, September 16, 2022, 08:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

The Princess of Wales, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Prince and Princess of Wales, this morning held an Early Years Meeting at Windsor Castle.

- Court Circular || 7 October 2023

PrincessOfPeace

The Princess Royal, Patron, Livability, this morning visited Livability Millie College, East Holton, Holton Heath, Poole, and was received by His Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Dorset (Mr Angus Campbell).

Her Royal Highness, Patron, UK Youth, this afternoon visited Avon Tyrrell Outdoor Activity Centre, Bransgore, and was received by His Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Hampshire (Mr Nigel Atkinson).

- Court Circular || 9 October 2023

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince and Princess of Wales, Joint Patrons, the Royal Foundation of The Prince and Princess of Wales, this afternoon attended the Exploring our Emotional Worlds Forum at Factory Works, Gibb Street, Birmingham, and were received by His Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of West Midlands (Sir John Crabtree).

- Court Circular || 10 October 2023

wannable

Interesting! The decision to send (both) messages by KCIII and the POW's written in the third person.

The third-person effect hypothesis predicts that people tend to perceive that mass media messages have a greater effect on others than on themselves, based on personal biases.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on October 11, 2023, 09:59:24 PM
Interesting! The decision to send (both) messages by KCIII and the POW's written in the third person.

The third-person effect hypothesis predicts that people tend to perceive that mass media messages have a greater effect on others than on themselves, based on personal biases.

It?s all blah blah blah. The sort of sentiments HOS and others express at moments of crisis. You think people in Israel or on the West Bank are poring over anything said by British royals at this time? Because I sure as heck don?t. They are worried about much more basic things, like whether they and their loved ones will be alive tomorrow.

And, much as I deplore Hamas?s actions (these attacks are extremely wicked and deplorably wrong whichever religion is followed) I do wonder where all this sympathy was for the Palestinian people in their plight stuck on the West Bank and in Jordan for years and years. (Apart of course from a few innocuous remarks uttered by Charles and William when speaking on the ME in speeches which are (at least in William?s case) written by people within the FO.   

TLLK

Quote from: sara8150 on October 11, 2023, 09:09:14 PM

I have a feeling that the Wales' distress along with the rest of the world's will be rising in the coming days and weeks.

wannable

Quote from: Curryong on October 12, 2023, 02:42:21 AM
It?s all blah blah blah. The sort of sentiments HOS and others express at moments of crisis. You think people in Israel or on the West Bank are poring over anything said by British royals at this time? Because I sure as heck don?t. They are worried about much more basic things, like whether they and their loved ones will be alive tomorrow.

And, much as I deplore Hamas?s actions (these attacks are extremely wicked and deplorably wrong whichever religion is followed) I do wonder where all this sympathy was for the Palestinian people in their plight stuck on the West Bank and in Jordan for years and years. (Apart of course from a few innocuous remarks uttered by Charles and William when speaking on the ME in speeches which are (at least in William?s case) written by people within the FO.

It is important for Israel and Jews in the UK

wannable

Quote from: TLLK on October 12, 2023, 03:05:57 AM
I have a feeling that the Wales' distress along with the rest of the world's will be rising in the coming days and weeks.

Quite

Last night I met with theologians. Israel is the clock of for example the Bible. Isaac the father of Israel and his younger half brother Ishmael father to Palestine would end up if what Netanyahu said last night to be true this time they will disappear Gaza from the planet. In the Bible it is akin to the beginning of Armageddon.

wannable

^ Then Ishmael is the father to Muhammad....Quran.  And so on. A topic that can be discussed in a Theology thread.

I'm back to the POW's cc.

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince of Wales this morning met emergency responders at the Blue Light Hub, 3 Thornbury, West Ashland, Milton Keynes, and was received by His Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire (Countess Howe).

The Princess of Wales this morning visited students from the University of Nottingham and Nottingham Trent University at the Allam Sports Centre, Clifton Campus, Nottingham Trent University, and was received by His Majesty's Lord-Lieutenant of Nottinghamshire (Sir John Peace).

- Court Circular  || 11 October 2023

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince of Wales, Duke of Cornwall this afternoon received representatives from the Council of the Isles of Scilly at Windsor Castle.

- Court Circular || 13 October 2023

TLLK

Court circular
Kensington Palace
12th October, 2023
His Royal Highness, President, the Earthshot Prize, this afternoon received Prince Rahim Aga Khan (Chairman, Aga Khan Development Network?s Environment and Climate Committee) at Windsor Castle.

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince of Wales, Patron, Welsh Rugby Union, this afternoon attended the Rugby World Cup Quarter Final Match between Wales and Argentina at Stade de Marseille, 3 Boulevard Michelet, Marseille, France, and was received by His Majesty's Ambassador to the French Republic (Her Excellency Dame Menna Rawlings).

- Court Circular || 14 October 2023 -

The Princess of Wales, Patron, Rugby Football Union, this afternoon attended the Rugby World Cup Quarter Final Match between England and Fiji at Stade de Marseille, 3 Boulevard Michelet, Marseille, France, and was received by His Majesty's Ambassador to the French Republic (Her Excellency Dame Menna Rawlings).

- Court Circular || 15 October 2023

Nightowl

Wonderful to see the royals in Sweden in the UK, there needs to be more interaction between the UK royals and  the rest of the royals in the world...exchanging ideas is a good thing for those in those positions.

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince of Wales this afternoon spoke via video link to fire fighters fighting wildfires across Canada.

- Court Circular || 18 October 2023

TLLK

The Duke and Duchess of Rothesay are heading to Scotland this week.

Kate Middleton and Prince William's Post-Break Plans Revealed! All About Their Upcoming Trip to Scotland

QuoteOn Monday, Kensington Palace announced that the Prince and Princess of Wales, both 41, will step out in Scotland on Thursday to meet organizations that support rural communities in Moray and Inverness. The couple will learn more about how the causes support the mental health of young people through access to the great outdoors and practical learning opportunities.

William and Kate to visit mental heath organisations in Moray

QuoteOn Thursday, William and Kate will travel north for two engagements in the Burghead and Forres areas.

The couple will first visit Outfit Moray before joining the team at Burghead Primary School to meet some of the youngsters who have been helped by the charity.

The award-winning organisation delivers outdoor learning and adventure activity programmes across the region.

They have worked with more than 16,000 young people aged between eight and 18 from a vulnerable or disadvantaged background since launching in 2003.

William and Kate will hear all about the activities the charity has designed to help build confidence, self-esteem and resilience, including paddle sports and rock climbing.

They will also get to see a mountain bike session in action and view some of the programmes delivered in schools.

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince of Wales, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Prince and Princess of Wales, this afternoon received Ms Fara Williams (Advocate, "Homewards" Programme).

The Princess of Wales, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Prince and Princess of Wales, today held Early Years Meetings at Windsor Castle.

- Court Circular || 31 October 2023

PrincessOfPeace

The Prince of Wales, on behalf of The King, held an Investiture at Windsor Castle this morning.

The Prince of Wales, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Prince and Princess of Wales, this afternoon received Ms Fara Williams (Advocate, "Homewards" Programme).

The Princess of Wales, Joint Patron, the Royal Foundation of The Prince and Princess of Wales, this morning visited Dadvengers, the Arnos Arms, 338 Bowes Road, London N11.

- Court Circular || 1 November 2023

wannable

Duke and Duchess of Rothesay when in Scotland, visiting Outfit Moray today, an award-winning charity delivering life-changing outdoor learning and adventure activity programmes to young people.

Several visits today, some with children, others with rural communities.

wannable

wannable