The Wales' Official Foreign Visits & Tours Part 2 Feb. 2022 to present

Started by TLLK, February 09, 2022, 01:37:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

TLLK

PrincessOfPeace

William is looking good. 

The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge Visit Belize, Jamaica And The Bahamas - Day Six:

Bilder und Fotos - Getty Images

Curryong

Quote from: sara8150 on March 25, 2022, 12:08:32 AM
JAN MOIR: It's not Kate and William's fault but this tour has left me dying of embarrassment... | Daily Mail Online

Good grief. I?ve found myself agreeing with the disgusting Jan Moir in the linked article. She seems to have suddenly realised that once the Queen is gone the full tide of history will turn and all bets are off!

From the article.

?What this week showed is that the days of the big royal overseas visit are surely numbered.

The very idea that the Royal Family should sally forth, in all their finery and jewels, to faraway lands to meet people they expect to bow and curtsey to them, or pay homage at the very least, is an increasing absurdity.

The royals on the road? It is like a band going on a farewell tour to play their greatest hits, only to discover that no one is listening any more, that the fans are moving to a different drumbeat. It is not over yet, not quite.

However, this week we glimpsed the royal future post-Queen ? and it is not looking bright.? Quote.

PrincessOfPeace

Asked by ZNS what she going to tell her friends at school, 8 year old Aniah Moss said "You guys can't bully me anymore. You guys can't tell me what to do".

Mum added: "I was so very proud of her. She's very docile so it was an honour to see her do it".

More: Kate Middleton: Heartwarming moment Duchess receives flowers from girl in Bahamas | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

TLLK

What a wonderful statement from young Aniah who seems to have really grown in confidence and poise.

PrincessOfPeace

The Duke And Duchess Of Cambridge Visit Belize, Jamaica And The Bahamas - Day Seven:

Bilder und Fotos - Getty Images

sara8150

Kate Middleton gives a poignant speech about rediscovering 'how important family are during pandemic | Daily Mail Online

Kate Middleton dazzles at Bahamas royal tour reception with Prince William ? LIVE UPDATES | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-60879605

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-60870417

William and Kate told Queen's reign will likely never be matched as Bahamas visit begins | UK News | Sky News

?Perfect storm?: royals misjudged Caribbean tour, say critics | Monarchy | The Guardian

Kate Middleton beams as she races Prince William in boat on choppy Bahamian ocean | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal news: Belize eyes plan to REMOVE Queen just two days after Kate and William trip | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
I can?t believe that

William & Kate visit Bahamas school 'We brought the weather with us!' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince William and Kate Middleton take a walk in the rain in the Bahamas | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Kate Middleton news: Duchess and William visit sparks fury as republic calls grow | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince William and Kate Middleton praised for 'expert' handling of Caribbean backlash | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-03-25/william-and-kates-caribbean-tour-what-went-wrong

Inside William and Kate's tone-deaf Caribbean tour and blunders that damaged royal brand - World News - Mirror Online

Prince William and Kate Middleton brave the rain and face off in Bahamian sloop race - Mirror Online

Prince William and Kate Middleton rained on as they arrive at a school in the Bahamas - Mirror Online