Prince Philip admitted to hospital for a few days after feeling unwell

Started by PrincessOfPeace, February 17, 2021, 02:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Yes, Barts have a very long and noble history indeed, in some peril at various times including the Reformation.

PrincessOfPeace

During a visit to St Pauls in Croydon today, The Duchess of Cornwall has said The Duke of Edinburgh is *slightly improving* but *hurts at moments*.

She added the family are keeping their *fingers crossed*.

Curryong

Excellent news that Prince Philip is now recovering from his Barts procedure, probably a new stent. He's certainly a physically and mentally tough old bird. Hopefully he should be back at Windsor by the middle of next week.

TLLK

Excellent news and I wish him a full and speedy recovery from his procedure.

sara8150

Update on Duke of Edinburgh?s health news and good news!!

Prince Philip, 99, has successful procedure for pre-existing heart condition | Daily Mail Online

Prince Philip Undergoes Successful Surgery for Heart Condition | PEOPLE.com

The Queen shares rare photo with Prince Philip following hospital update | HELLO!

Prince Philip, 99, has undergone a procedure for heart condition, Palace confirms | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56278445

Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, has had 'successful procedure' for pre-existing heart condition, palace says | UK News | Sky News

Prince Philip has successful procedure for heart condition | UK news | The Guardian

Prince Philip undergoes heart surgery at St Barts - Palace issues latest health update | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Philip ?hurts at moments? as Duke remains in hospital after suffering infection | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Philip health update: Latest as Duke spends 17th day in hospital for heart tests | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Philip undergoes 'successful procedure' for pre-existing heart condition | ITV News

Queen releases touching photo of her and Philip as he recovers from heart procedure - Mirror Online

Prince Philip has heart procedure and must remain in hospital for 'several days' - Mirror Online

Prince Philip, 99, has successful heart operation as Queen launches astonishing probe into Meghan Markle bullying claims

The Duke of Edinburgh undergoes heart surgery ? Royal Central

Double post auto-merged: March 04, 2021, 03:55:20 PM

Treatments Prince Philip may have had for underlying heart condition | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: March 04, 2021, 04:26:54 PM

Prince Philip, 99, underwent procedure for pre-existing heart condition, will remain hospitalized, palace says | GMA

Prince Philip has 'successful' heart procedure, will remain in hospital

Prince Philip undergoes ?successful? heart procedure

Prince Philip, 99, undergoes surgery for heart condition and will remain hospitalized - CBS News

Prince Philip undergoes procedure for heart condition - CNN

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: TLLK on March 04, 2021, 03:21:22 PM
Excellent news and I wish him a full and speedy recovery from his procedure.
Ditto!  And hopefully he will receive physical therapy so that he will leave hospital feeling strong again. I don't think they would have gone forward with a heart procedure if the infection were not fully resolved, so that's good news, too. 

TLLK

Glad that he's well enough to return to King Edward VII hospital.

sara8150

Amabel2

Quote from: TLLK on March 05, 2021, 03:13:53 PM
yes I don't suppose he likes either place but probably King Edward is a bit easier to bear...

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: TLLK on March 05, 2021, 03:13:53 PM
And hopefully the pain to which the Duchess of Cornwall alluded has been alleviated after the surgery, whatever it was. Now we can wish him strength and recovery! 

Blue Clover

I came here for an update on Prince Philip's health. I am happy he is doing well, although he is still in the hospital.

Izabella

Heart? Well damn. He actually has one!  :lol: J/K. Minimally invasive coronary bypass surgery.  Cardiac Rehab. Get him a turkey sandwich and he?ll be fine.

TLLK

He's spent nearly four weeks in the hospital now. I hope that he'll have the chance to return to WC soon.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: TLLK on March 12, 2021, 04:02:46 AM
He's spent nearly four weeks in the hospital now. I hope that he'll have the chance to return to WC soon.
I'm thinking that they are still treating with antibiotics.  I know of others who have had infections that took several weeks to chase, with a "pic line" for inter-venous delivery.  Also, I hope he is getting physical therapy so he will be stronger when he returns home. 

Curryong

I don?t think Philip is particularly well. He may well have a catheter (ugh, can?t spell it!) fitted and that raises the stakes for yet more bladder infection. We don?t know how he?s bearing up mentally either. I know in my family great old age combined with several seemingly minor medical procedures exacerbated already existing mental decay.

I know I sound very ?doom and gloom? and of course we all have to hope and pray for the best, but somewhere along the line a sense of reality about an almost one hundred year old?s overall health has to kick in.

wannable

This reminds me so much of my dad, RIP. From days to weeks to after 1 month, doctors asked us, we can't do anything else, let him be home. It sounds morbid, but realistically PP's situation triggered #MyDad2015.  💕 for Daddy.