The Sussexes and Family General chat

Started by sara8150, May 06, 2020, 02:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

I hope the authority do the right thing with a tranquilizer dart and also take care of it.  Too many incidents around the world with hungry wild animals approaching residential areas.

In another note, a happy one El Jefe, the Jaguar that use to live in the Arizona desert, last seen 8 years ago, was seen today again crossing the borders Mexico/USA.
The Associated Press
@AP
2h
They call him "El Jefe," he is at least 12 years old and his crossing of the heavily guarded U.S.-Mexico border has sparked celebrations on both sides.

Princess Cassandra

Hopefully the animal won't be harmed and all residents in the area, including pets, will be safe. They can be quite big, unlike the bobcats we have where I live.

Curryong

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry: Royal wedding was more popular than Princess Diana's | Express.co.uk

A lot of that was due to the Internet and streaming services of course. However, ?Not only is it the most watched royal wedding of all time, but it was also actually the third most watched event in history. The Betway Digital PR team have conducted some research into the most watched TV events in human history and found that two royal weddings made it into the top 10 most watched events.?

? Even though Charles and Diana's wedding was back in the 1980s, it is still one of the most watched live streamed events the world has seen with a total of 750 million viewers tuning in to watch the fairy tail wedding.

However, 37 years later, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's wedding was watched by a whopping 1.9 billion people, making it the third most watched event in history.

This meant that it was watched by 25 percent of the global population.?

Nightowl

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on August 10, 2022, 01:57:05 AM
Hopefully the animal won't be harmed and all residents in the area, including pets, will be safe. They can be quite big, unlike the bobcats we have where I live.

I totally agree and really hope the people in that area don't harm that cat, after all we  humans are taking away the land that so many animals need to survive on.  Even mountains are being filled with mega homes and condos all searching for green space and where does that leave the 4 legged animal now? So they come into the area where the houses looking for food which is normal for them. We need to give some of that land back to the animal kingdom for without them we humans can not survive either.

wannable

^ In 3 years booed. The Sussexes are a perfect  study of what not to do, the everlasting effect of their really bad behavior .

How and what can they do so people forget they 🤥

The problem with lying is the person has to constantly remember about it to keep up versus living God honest truth, one is relaxed and truly free.

They squandered the huge privilege of royalty and the goodwill of the masses. MM finds herself now voted in the USA within the 25 most H people. Can?t even write the word here because it?s forbidden, so the link would break.

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on August 12, 2022, 01:10:33 PM
^ In 3 years booed. The Sussexes are a perfect  study of what not to do, the everlasting effect of their really bad behavior .

The problem with lying is the person has to constantly remember about it to keep up versus living God honest truth, one is relaxed and truly free.

They squandered the huge privilege of royalty and the goodwill of the masses. MM finds herself now voted in the USA within the 25 most H people. Can?t even write the word here because it?s forbidden, so the link would break.

You?re right about that,@wannable

Meghan can vote in American because she is American born but Harry don?t because he born in UK its laws

Nightowl

Quote from: wannable on August 12, 2022, 01:10:33 PM

Telling the truth even when it hurts is one of the most important parts of a person's character. I learned that the hard way and now have no problems telling the truth even if it hurts me and has.  I really don't get Meghan, she won the gold Welsh ring and destroyed all that went with it for what........MONEY and more money and fame in LaLa Land of fake people (Hollywood).  This is NOT in my opinion (which does not mean anything to anyone but me), going to turn out good for them ever.  Karma has a way of biting back unseen and when it hits, then they will realize their mistakes.  Harry has shown how weak and insecure he really is.....his anger at the world and the royal family and HM of all people is destroying the young man I used to admire.....

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Nightowl on August 12, 2022, 04:21:02 PM
Telling the truth even when it hurts is one of the most important parts of a person's character. I learned that the hard way and now have no problems telling the truth even if it hurts me and has.  I really don't get Meghan, she won the gold Welsh ring and destroyed all that went with it for what........MONEY and more money and fame in LaLa Land of fake people (Hollywood).  This is NOT in my opinion (which does not mean anything to anyone but me), going to turn out good for them ever.  Karma has a way of biting back unseen and when it hits, then they will realize their mistakes.  Harry has shown how weak and insecure he really is.....his anger at the world and the royal family and HM of all people is destroying the young man I used to admire.....
I'm not sure they will realize heir mistakes. They have not been good at accepting responsibility when it is indicated.  But maybe I'll be proved wrong.

Nightowl

The thing is that both Harry and Meghan *feed* off each other as do the people they employ do the same for and with them.  I believe they live in their minds in a very tiny world with only them as the inhabitants s and everything they do must be about them and how they want everyone and everything around them to be what they want.  Harry from what I have seen about him throughout his life as never accepted responsibility for anything he has ever done and Meghan, well she is an actress and knows the way to play people.....we all see it in her smile that is frozen in time when with the royal family.  What I don't get is this woman *married into this family* and she helps create this hell for her husband against the family she just married into.........talk about arrogance and ego out of control is unbelievable.   I just look at it like they certainly are showing the world just the kind of people they are and are not.....

I guess I am in the low class of people for money and titles just never meant much to me and that has gotten me into more trouble than ever.  Being an ole Irish lady even in today's world, I have and still at times experience racism and snobbery at my door and it still affirms to me that money does  not buy class nor dignity nor graciousness so just turn your back to that and walk away head held high is my motto. The Sussex's lack class and dignity and graciousness in how they treat first of all their families and that says a lot about them first of all.

wannable

^ Thinking in the grand scale, their actual lifestyle and living standards, I wish them well.  Seeing things in perspective  (it's inevitable when seeing things in the grand scale, planning, etc) they both will need to make shedloads of money to maintain their actual lifestyle.

TLLK

Curryong

My guess he?s there on behalf of Halo, the landmine charity of which he is patron. Harry visits Mozambique every few years (bar the Covid years) to take a look at what Halo have achieved. He may also be taking a look at a new public swimming pool the Sussexes donated money to in honour of Archie?s birthday in 2019.

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on August 18, 2022, 12:25:54 AM
My guess he?s there on behalf of Halo, the landmine charity of which he is patron. Harry visits Mozambique every few years (bar the Covid years) to take a look at what Halo have achieved. He may also be taking a look at a new public swimming pool the Sussexes donated money to in honour of Archie?s birthday in 2019.

Have pictures yet

wannable

Clubmozambique.com has pictures.

He was with friends for 3 days in the tourist areas.

The Duke of Sussex spent three days in Vilankulo recently.

Prince Harry stayed at the  Vilanculos Beach Lodge, one of the best in Vilankulo, where he was seen in conversation with Yassin Amuji, the President of the Tourism Association in the district.

During his three-day stay, the Prince reportedly explored the area in the company of  friends, travelling to some of the many tourism destinations there.

?We were unable to determine for sure the real purpose of this brief stay in Vilankulo, one of the best tourist destinations in Africa and in  the world, but we have learned from anonymous sources that Prince Harry often  visits this tourist spot?.

When contacted, the management of Vilanculos Beach Lodge refused to provide any details, as it must protect the privacy and security of its guests.

wannable

Club website or try social media to see the pictures of Harry at the beach, they aren't official but amateur pics, hence the media hasn't reported on the visit.  It's very likely a private holiday with a bit of Travalyst research, tourism.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g479219-d12239197-Reviews-Vilanculos_Beach_Lodge-Vilanculos_Inhambane_Province.html

Tripadvisor gives the Vilanculos beach lodge a 4.5 star rating.  The place looks like a great place to vacation. There's beach and jungle.

TLLK

I hope that Prince Harry and his friends enjoyed his trip to the Viankulo Beach Lodge.

Princess Cassandra

This is the kind of thing he is so good at - being an ambassador, connecting, welcoming and all-around people person, especially effective for a cause close to his heart. A good use of his talents. I only hope he doesn't lecture because he will be preaching to the choir, and I don't think they'd like that.   

TLLK

Okay this story gets a big side eye from me as it seems far too early to have a "vow renewal." Typically that's something that is saved for milestone anniversaries ie: silver or gold.
MSN

QuoteMeghan Markle and Prince Harry are planning to renew their vows in a ceremony in America, an insider has claimed. The source said the couple have been hoping to hold such a ceremony ever since starting their new life in the United States but the pandemic got in the way. Meghan and Harry were also keen to hold the ceremony after the Queen's Platinum Jubilee was over, the insider said.

Curryong

Quote from: TLLK on August 18, 2022, 11:03:12 PM
Okay this story gets a big side eye from me as it seems far too early to have a "vow renewal." Typically that's something that is saved for milestone anniversaries ie: silver or gold.
MSN

I doubt it very much as well. IF this story has any legs at all and they are looking for any sort of venue anywhere it?s more likely to be for Lili?s christening.

Curryong

Prince Harry spotted at luxury holiday resort as Duke prepares for tense royal reunion | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

A spokesperson for Harry said his visit was in his role as president of conservation NGO African Parks.

?They added that the Duke welcomed and co-hosted a group of US officials, conservationists, and philanthropists to tour protected wildlife and nature areas.

Harry is not thought to have been joined by his wife for the trip to the African nation.

According to the Instagram account @moz_paparazzi, he viewed tourist attractions with friends and spoke with the President of the Tourism Association in the area Yassin Amuji during his visit.?

Well, I was wrong about the charity in my previous post lol, but it certainly wasn?t a holiday trip. He had the protected wildlife and Parks of Africa in mind, and I?m sure Harry did an excellent job in hosting US philanthropists and conservationists around.

TLLK

Wow! @wannable-Thank you for the link to the resort's photos. No matter which of his Africa focused patronages was his reason for visiting, Harry certainly had incredible accommodations there.

wannable

IMO this is the first time in a very long time he looks dancing happy eyes to mouth!  Africa is Harry, Harry is Africa. I only wish he could live there, he seems to be the happiest when in that continent.

Can he burn that old grey t-shirt?!

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on August 20, 2022, 03:01:00 PM
IMO this is the first time in a very long time he looks dancing happy eyes to mouth!  Africa is Harry, Harry is Africa. I only wish he could live there, he seems to be the happiest when in that continent.

Can he burn that old grey t-shirt?!
But also, the cause is one he truly embraces, and he loves connecting to people.

wannable

Quote from: TLLK on August 18, 2022, 11:03:12 PM
MSN

It might be true. The couple isn't only royal watchers/royal reporting links.  To keep up with their drama, one has to read the hollywood reporters, it is where this news was born, read what Sunshine Sach put's out there and read royal reporters.

Three fronts! They are toast literally.

Hollywood reporting allegedly/rumors usually pan out to be true, that snake infested school yard has too many ears, mouths that run to the hollywood media reporters.

What my family member who works for one of the biggest entertainment industry operator says it the couple at this point in time LOST the power of production freedom with Netflix, the position has been inverted and the streaming service giant is now in control.  The pressure includes demanding all sorts of do this do that, film it or else the other 70% of the moneys is a no you won't receive it.

The Pearl rumor came out to be true.  I read it, LA hollywierd news, posted months ago about people defecting, the slowness of it. A couple of months after posting the comment, it happened.
Spotify is allegedly done, finished. They have the Markle tapes and it is shelved for now.  When shelved, the entertainment industry will use it if she rises or a downfall, either situation gets a tuning to the podcasting service.