Beatrice and Eduardo's Wedding

Started by sara8150, November 30, 2019, 04:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueenAlex

i wish they'd just get on with this.   Best thing wuodl be an announcemtn that they were getting married very quietly on such  a date.. and a few pictures released later..

TLLK

We have the official date and venues for the service and the reception. Given that nearly all BRF weddings are in the morning, I expect it will be a morning event around 11 am. We'll likely receive news regarding attendants in the coming months.

QueenAlex

Quote from: TLLK on February 09, 2020, 02:11:07 PM
We have the official date and venues for the service and the reception. Given that nearly all BRF weddings are in the morning, I expect it will be a morning event around 11 am. We'll likely receive news regarding attendants in the coming months.
Or not!  I realy think if they make this a public wedding, its going to look awfully bad. 

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: QueenAlex on February 09, 2020, 02:21:40 PM
Or not!  I realy think if they make this a public wedding, its going to look awfully bad.
If it is like the Tindall wedding there will be very little in the way of information or official photographs. Remember we got most of the photo's of Mike and Zara from the media.

QueenAlex

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on February 09, 2020, 04:20:00 PM
If it is like the Tindall wedding there will be very little in the way of information or official photographs. Remember we got most of the photo's of Mike and Zara from the media.
Lets hope so. I've no desire to see Andrew, or Fergie grinning and mugging..

LouisFerdinand

For her wedding bouquet, Queen Victoria carried a small posy of snowdrops. Do you think Princess Beatrice might have snowdrops in her bridal bouguet?  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: QueenAlex on February 10, 2020, 09:20:01 AM
Lets hope so. I've no desire to see Andrew, or Fergie grinning and mugging..

As long as it's a happy day for Bea and E, I'll be fine just seeing casual photo's.

LouisFerdinand

Would a single strand of Queen Alexandra's pearl necklaces look nice with Princess Beatrice's wedding dress?

TLLK

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on February 11, 2020, 12:06:53 AM
For her wedding bouquet, Queen Victoria carried a small posy of snowdrops. Do you think Princess Beatrice might have snowdrops in her bridal bouguet?  :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
Victoria and Albert married on Feb. 10 while Beatrice and Edo plan to marry on May 29. Not sure if snowdrops will be in season as they are meant to bloom in very early spring.

Galanthus - Wikipedia

LouisFerdinand

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on February 12, 2020, 12:18:51 AM
Would a single strand of Queen Alexandra's pearl necklaces look nice with Princess Beatrice's wedding dress?
It could...if she doesn't make one of her huge bad judgment calls. She sometimes chooses off-the-wall designs, placing creative high fashion above what is appropriate or would look nice on her. But with a tasteful flattering dress pearls always highlight the bridal look IMO.

LouisFerdinand

TLLK

Curryong

I think they're vile and I can't imagine them being chosen for this wedding. Discreet white silk ones perhaps.

LouisFerdinand

Curryong

It is a lovely tiara. Why however would Bea be wearing a tiara lent from a jeweller (even if it is Cartier) for her wedding?  The Queen has a vault bulging with tiaras, the majority of which she never or rarely wears.

Bea's mother, Fergie, had a tiara bought for her before her wedding. Admittedly, that hasn't been seen for years either and IMO it may well have been quietly and privately sold to a jeweller to pay pressing debts. If Fergie does have it still though, it's a definite possibility that Beatrice will wear it. Otherwise I have no doubt that the Queen will lend her granddaughter a tiara from the Royal collection, just as she did with Eugenie.

TLLK

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on February 21, 2020, 11:40:14 PM
What do you think of this lovely Diamond wreath tiara by Cartier from 1905?     
http://www.blog1bodaunica.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/P2.jpg
IMO it's stunning and would look lovely on any of today's royal ladies.

QueenAlex

Quote from: TLLK on February 22, 2020, 12:32:30 AM
IMO it's stunning and would look lovely on any of today's royal ladies.
Tiaras  are IMO sadly inappropriate.  The whole wedding should have been done quietely and privately and if they want to have a big hoedown afterwards that's a private affair...

Nightowl

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on February 21, 2020, 11:40:14 PM
What do you think of this lovely Diamond wreath tiara by Cartier from 1905?     
http://www.blog1bodaunica.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/P2.jpg

Just gorgeous and would look so lovely on Beatrice with her fabulous red hair.  And diamond earrings!

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on February 22, 2020, 12:05:56 AM
It is a lovely tiara. Why however would Bea be wearing a tiara lent from a jeweller (even if it is Cartier) for her wedding?  The Queen has a vault bulging with tiaras, the majority of which she never or rarely wears.

Bea's mother, Fergie, had a tiara bought for her before her wedding. Admittedly, that hasn't been seen for years either and IMO it may well have been quietly and privately sold to a jeweller to pay pressing debts. If Fergie does have it still though, it's a definite possibility that Beatrice will wear it. Otherwise I have no doubt that the Queen will lend her granddaughter a tiara from the Royal collection, just as she did with Eugenie.

It was last seen being worn by Sarah, Duchess of York in 2001 however I agree that there is the possibility that it no longer with her.

Sarah Ferguson: This is what happened to York tiara she wore for Prince Andrew wedding | Express.co.uk

QuoteThe Duchess of York wore it to the White Tie and Tiara Ball hosted by Elton John at his house in Windsor on 5 July 2001.