Beatrice and Eduardo's Wedding

Started by sara8150, November 30, 2019, 04:56:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

@amabel-I believe that at least a few photos will be released to the public.

amabel

Quote from: TLLK on January 05, 2020, 04:01:54 PM
@amabel-I believe that at least a few photos will be released to the public.
Im sure there will be some, but honestly better that they weren't.  Its bad enough so soon after this scandal, seeing Andrew with the queen or  Charles.. I don't think anyone wants to see him at a wedding...playing father of the bride...

Blue Clover

I think this wedding will mark the beginning of many changes for the York girls since their father's involvement in the Epstein affair. If Andrew had nothing to do with Epstein, Beatrice would be planning to have a wedding similar to Eugenie's. The timing was right for Eugenie.

I'm sure Beatrice can have a lovely private wedding with BRF members in attendance.

TLLK

Quote from: amabel on January 05, 2020, 04:14:36 PM
Im sure there will be some, but honestly better that they weren't.  Its bad enough so soon after this scandal, seeing Andrew with the queen or  Charles.. I don't think anyone wants to see him at a wedding...playing father of the bride...
I agree that photos with Andrew should remain private, however I do believe that most people in the UK understand that Beatrice didn't cause a scandal so a few photos of her with Edo or with their small attendants  are likely not to be an issue.

oak_and_cedar

Dang. Dave Clark sounds like a loser. He should not have wasted Beatrice's time like that.

Beatrice was rather young when she started seeing him, if i've understood it correctly. If she had been 25-27 I say she should have only given the relationship two years max. But since she was only 19 I understand if she wanted more time, but she should have 'cut it off' after 4-5 year.  Ten years is definitely too much.

Poor Beatrice. But you live and you learn. Hopefully her and Edoardo can make it work.

Blue Clover

Quote from: oak_and_cedar on January 05, 2020, 08:15:35 PM
Dang. Dave Clark sounds like a loser. He should not have wasted Beatrice's time like that.

Beatrice was rather young when she started seeing him, if i've understood it correctly. If she had been 25-27 I say she should have only given the relationship two years max. But since she was only 19 I understand if she wanted more time, but she should have 'cut it off' after 4-5 year.  Ten years is definitely too much.

Poor Beatrice. But you live and you learn. Hopefully her and Edoardo can make it work.

I am sure she learned a few lessons from her relationship with Clark. This has been a whirlwind relationship in comparison. I also hope Beatrice and Edo can make it work.

oak_and_cedar

Quote from: Blue Clover on January 05, 2020, 10:18:49 PM
I am sure she learned a few lessons from her relationship with Clark. This has been a whirlwind relationship in comparison. I also hope Beatrice and Edo can make it work.

I think this relationship has been 'sped up' because perhaps she doesn't want to make the same mistake by wasting time.

He's a bit too fond of the 'public life' for my taste, but good luck to them both.

sandy

He was grinning broadly at the Sandringham walk. I hope he really chose her for herself and not for advancement. 

LouisFerdinand

sara8150

Now ITV says it won't provide a live screening of Princess Beatrice's wedding | Daily Mail Online

Royal news: Princess Beatrice?s wedding will not be shown on BBC | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: January 06, 2020, 12:35:22 AM

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on January 06, 2020, 12:10:54 AM
Do you think Princess Beatrice will wear a cathedral length veil?     
How To Look Good In A Cathedral Veil - YouTube

No! I think will be private wedding ceremony i dont know what Beatrice will wore kept zipit no designer gowns but just low profiles because of her dad is in trouble and Duke of York still in investigative with Jeffery Epstien but his case not over 🤫🤐

But we have no televised for Beatrice?s wedding!!

sandy

sara8150

Quote from: sandy on January 06, 2020, 01:19:29 AM
People Magazine will probably have coverage.

This is Beatrice?s wedding and we have no wedding televised coverage include BBC,ITV,Sky,Express,Mirror,people and Sun any types televised but we have no televised wedding like Zara and Peters? wedding respectively

You need respect Beatrice?s wishes and its her decisions is FINAL! End of conversation

sandy

I think they will release still pictures to the media. And People would not do anything without Bea's permission. The royals editor is very sensitive to cooperating with the royals.

sara8150

Quote from: sandy on January 06, 2020, 01:34:48 AM
I think they will release still pictures to the media. And People would not do anything without Bea's permission. The royals editor is very sensitive to cooperating with the royals.

Yes exactly!! @sandy but we have release the pictures from Palace and York say ok to publish magazine if Beatrice say ok to release the pictures and magazine from royal editor and I?m hope Royals will agree to release pictures after wedding about few days or 24 hours after wedding

wannable

They can and I'm almost sure they will hire a professional videographer, the same person who has already done edited and straight to the point videos for the BRF.

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on January 06, 2020, 01:41:44 AM
They can and I'm almost sure they will hire a professional videographer, the same person who has already done edited and straight to the point videos for the BRF.

But we have no televised or edited of videographer without consent of Beatrice?s wedding this is her wedding if Beatrice says no paparazzi or media at her wedding till release pictures next day

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: sandy on January 05, 2020, 11:47:19 PM
He was grinning broadly at the Sandringham walk. I hope he really chose her for herself and not for advancement.
I know you are concerned for her happiness, Sandy. For what it's worth, his smile appears genuine, and in some of the pictures they have been smiling at each other and looking very comfortable. They have also known each other for a long time and were friends before their romance. That is always a good sign.

amabel

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on January 06, 2020, 05:43:39 AM
I know you are concerned for her happiness, Sandy. For what it's worth, his smile appears genuine, and in some of the pictures they have been smiling at each other and looking very comfortable. They have also known each other for a long time and were friends before their romance. That is always a good sign.

She is a grown woman.  I think they have rather rushed into things, and he has a very recenet relationship with another woman, resulting in the birth of a child.. but that's their business.  if they're not happy, that is sad but it is not something that will affect the RF...

oak_and_cedar

Quote from: sandy on January 05, 2020, 11:47:19 PM

To be honest, I personally think that *part* of his attraction is because of who she is, i.e. the princess and granddaughter of the monarch.

He's only been in the public for a short while yet he looks like he's thoroughly enjoying it.

amabel

He probably is.  but then again Bea's branch of the family have now been tainted by a scandal.  I think they have rushed into it.. He has a small child..she has seen her sister getting married a year ago....

sandy

Quote from: oak_and_cedar on January 06, 2020, 09:41:18 AM
To be honest, I personally think that *part* of his attraction is because of who she is, i.e. the princess and granddaughter of the monarch.

He's only been in the public for a short while yet he looks like he's thoroughly enjoying it.

I agree.

Double post auto-merged: January 06, 2020, 01:42:21 PM

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on January 06, 2020, 05:43:39 AM

They are in front of cameras and he was smiling. Different than day to day non public, couple dynamics.

amabel

We don't know hat they are like in private but if their marriage does not work out, there wil be no problem with its ending.  Beatric is nowhere near the throne...

Trudie

Wouldn't matter how close she was anyway @amabel Charles is 1st in line and he was allowed to divorce and remarry. As for the Wedding I think she will do something along the lines of her cousin Zara.

TLLK

Quote from: amabel on January 06, 2020, 01:54:06 PM
We don't know hat they are like in private but if their marriage does not work out, there wil be no problem with its ending.  Beatric is nowhere near the throne...
Absolutely because members of the BRF are able to divorce just like any other British citizen who marries in the UK.

sandy

It would be sad for Bea whose long time boyfriend broke up with her and then if this marriage does not work out.