James and Alizee Middleton and Family Chat

Started by LouisFerdinand, July 10, 2018, 02:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macrobug67

Where was the wedding? 39c - wow.

My SIL and brother arrived to the reception by canoe. (We went to a restaurant for the dinner then returned to the lake for the reception).  My brother smashed his head on the canoe rack just before getting in the canoe.  For most of the paddle he was semi unconscious.  Nothing unusual for my brother.    He and the best man set off fireworks over the lake.  However, some were set up backwards and fired up at the wedding party and exploded over the house.   It?s not every day you get to see an entire wedding, including the bride and semi concussed groom, dive for cover among the bushes and rocks while fireworks sparkle 10 feet above their covered heads. :fireworks:

TudorQueen

Quote from: Macrobug67 on April 12, 2021, 02:04:22 AM
Where was the wedding? 39c - wow.

My SIL and brother arrived to the reception by canoe. (We went to a restaurant for the dinner then returned to the lake for the reception).  My brother smashed his head on the canoe rack just before getting in the canoe.  For most of the paddle he was semi unconscious.  Nothing unusual for my brother.    He and the best man set off fireworks over the lake.  However, some were set up backwards and fired up at the wedding party and exploded over the house.   It?s not every day you get to see an entire wedding, including the bride and semi concussed groom, dive for cover among the bushes and rocks while fireworks sparkle 10 feet above their covered heads. :fireworks:

Canadian prairies of all places. We do get some intense heat waves some summers. That week is usually about 30c (early July) but yeah it was just below 40 (was like hottest it had been in the area in like 30 years).

No concussion but my sun stroke. And the groom got out of his canoe too early and stepped up to his knee in mud. We had to hide his leg in photos. Either angling that leg away, or was hidden behind the bride's gown or my skirt got discreetly positioned in a few. One of the bridesmaids (his sister) refused to get in a canoe. I only agreed to do it (hadnt since elementary school) if I was in a canoe with her older brother who was the most experienced. Groom and his brother in first, me and bride's elder brother in second, bride with her younger brother and other bridesmaid in third. Luckilly we learned quickly how far up the shore to land before I got out, so I didnt look like the groom when helped out.

Macrobug67

Sounds like you had a fun wedding, too!  Those are the weddings that you laugh over for years.

I remember last time I was driving across the prairies - brutal hot weather.  And I could see a cloud bank forming.   And it was getting darker.  And darker.  And then I realized I was the ONLY person on the road.  And I drove into it.  It was like being in a swirling Calderon of grey green cloud just meters above my car.  I finally got off the road and ran through the hail and rain and dived into the building - a garage waiting room.   Full of truckers.   And there I was in soaking wet blouse and miniskirt.   Total silence.   Finally one of these big gruff guys said ? come on in, sweetie, we are scared , too.?   :lol:

There were multiple tornados that roared through the praires that day.  But I was nice and safe in Indian Head, Sask with all my trucker buddies.

TudorQueen

James celebrated his birthday with adding a new addition to his pack.  :flower3:

Though cute and soft, definitely an unique addition.

James Middleton Celebrates 34th Birthday with Captain the Rescue Lamb! | PEOPLE.com

Though James does say

Quote"Well Captain is partially blind & rejected by his mother so we've adopted him," he added, before joking "...although I think he now thinks he's a spaniel 🐾"

Macrobug67

:D I think James would be happiest on a little farm with lots of dogs, cat, rescue lambs, pigs, cows etc. 

TLLK

Macrobug67

Princess Cassandra

I'm sure they are waiting in order to accommodate travelers and lots of guests, and that's fine. They have already bought a property and have set up housekeeping as is the new way.  I just hope COVID really takes a dive with so many being immunized.  I think we are all looking forward to things getting back to normal.     :flower3:

Macrobug67

All discussion, articles and chat about James and his partner

PrincessOfPeace

It has been exactly 1255 days since I got diagnosed with clinical depression but that day was the first day I learnt about mental health and how it is integral to the way we live our lives.

James Middleton Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/COx9F4zA143/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

wannable

KATE'S BROTHER MOVES INTO HIS OWN PLACE!

The Duchess of Cambridge's brother, James Middleton, now has his own palace.

The 34-year-old entrepreneur has moved into a ?1.45million home with his French fiancee, Alizee Thevenet, 30, and their cocker spaniel, Ella.
The four-bedroom, Grade II listed farmhouse is in a neighbouring village to the home of his parents, Michael and Carole Middleton, in Bucklebury, Berkshire.

Yes, true from Eden Confidential. I've seen the pictures in his Instagram account, posted recently.

TudorQueen

Quote from: wannable on August 07, 2021, 03:36:55 PM
Yes, true from Eden Confidential. I've seen the pictures in his Instagram account, posted recently.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSPW-nPoGx3/

And to no shock, not the one bedroom city flat the tabloids originally tried suggesting they were looking into purchasing.

LouisFerdinand

It would be nice if James and Alizee could have their wedding soon.

TudorQueen

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on August 07, 2021, 11:27:22 PM
It would be nice if James and Alizee could have their wedding soon.

The biggest stumbling block for them is they are from two different countries. Even if they were willing to just do immediate family and wait on a bigger party till later, there is travel restrictions making it difficult.

TLLK

According to this article, James has made his first million in profit with Boomf.

TALK OF THE TOWN: Party time! James Middleton makes his first million | Daily Mail Online

QuoteNow I am pleased to reveal that the Duchess of Cambridge's younger brother's business is soaring too ? his marshmallows firm, Boomf, has just made its first ?1 million profit.

After some rocky years with Boomf ? its ongoing losses since he founded it in 2013 are ?1.9 million ? James, 34, admitted he suffered bouts of depression.

TLLK

James appears to be content and happier in recent years. He chose to go public with his story about his serious depression in the hope that it might inspire others to seek help. Hopefully we'll hear news of a wedding date soon.

TudorQueen

I have such respect for James.It takes a lot to speak of mental health. And when your sister is married to royalty and not just royalty but a royal who has her and her family in news all over the world, its even harder. The scrutiny they face, its even braver he made it public.

Sadly there are still families it's just not spoken of. My cousin took his own life ten years ago and its never spoken of. My Aunt and Uncle hid it at the time of his death, but eventually the truth came out. But its just not something anyone discusses. It irritates me.

James seems so happy with his beautiful fiancee and their pack of dogs. And getting the help needed, he really is coming into his own.

I had almost forgotten about Boomf.  To be quite honest after the big losses a few years ago, I kind of thought it had gone the way of his cake kt company as I hadnt heard it mentioned in some time. I Know James Mathews sunk some money in to help it out but then James Middleton was woring for his brother in law up in Scotland. Happy to hear he kept it going and now it has become quite succsful.

He also has his pet food business Ella & company named for the first of his pack. Maybe why I forgot about boomf, his recent posts I have seen have been about Alizee,the dogs,mental health or his new business.

Homepage - Ella & Co

wannable

In his article about depression, he learned quite a lot about himself; he doesn't know how to manage a Co. so he left that to managers, he is great with ideas, he sticks to that, he likes fixing and tinkering, also sticks to that.

GBP 1 Million is a tidy sum for a fiscal year, small company with 12 employees.

Note: I don't know how each community/social strata did with food, beverage, essentials. Where I live Uber Eats, Domicile food galore, for 1 year, including cakes, cookies, and possibly marshmellow  :laugh:

TLLK

Quote from: TudorQueen on August 26, 2021, 07:23:54 PM
I have such respect for James.It takes a lot to speak of mental health. And when your sister is married to royalty and not just royalty but a royal who has her and her family in news all over the world, its even harder. The scrutiny they face, its even braver he made it public.

Sadly there are still families it's just not spoken of. My cousin took his own life ten years ago and its never spoken of. My Aunt and Uncle hid it at the time of his death, but eventually the truth came out. But its just not something anyone discusses. It irritates me.

James seems so happy with his beautiful fiancee and their pack of dogs. And getting the help needed, he really is coming into his own.

I had almost forgotten about Boomf.  To be quite honest after the big losses a few years ago, I kind of thought it had gone the way of his cake kt company as I hadnt heard it mentioned in some time. I Know James Mathews sunk some money in to help it out but then James Middleton was woring for his brother in law up in Scotland. Happy to hear he kept it going and now it has become quite succsful.

He also has his pet food business Ella & company named for the first of his pack. Maybe why I forgot about boomf, his recent posts I have seen have been about Alizee,the dogs,mental health or his new business.

Homepage - Ella & Co

@TudorQueen -I'm so sorry to read of your cousin's death. You have my condolences.

PrincessOfPeace

PrincessOfPeace

James Middleton has married Alizee Thevenet. Mr & Mrs Middleton.

Yesterday I married the love of my life surrounded by family, friends and of course a few dogs in the beautiful village or Bormes-les-Mimosas. Words cannot describe how happy I am.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTupl07g_ug/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Jame Middleton and Alizee Thevenet Are Married | PEOPLE.com

TudorQueen

Happy they after having to postpone twice they were able to have their wedding finally  :flower3:

I was wondering if they would wed in France. I had thought maybe her father's bed and breakfast but they went further south.

I wonder how many of the Middleton clan were able to come. And if they will do like Flora Oglivy did, and have a bigger 'blessing' later on.

Macrobug67

TLLK

:hearts: Congratulations to the newlyweds!