Wales' Kids general chat

Started by LouisFerdinand, April 16, 2017, 12:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LouisFerdinand

What color do you think the Christmas stockings of Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis will be?

TLLK

I expect that they're a mix of traditional Christmas colors in varying shades.

wannable

George and Charlotte back to school next week.

TLLK

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1371054771436728320

QuoteThis year Mother?s Day will be different once again.

Many of us will be apart from our loved ones, but looking forward to a time in the not too distant future when we can give our mother a hug again.

The social media feed features cards made for Granny Diana by George, Charlotte and Louis and that are given to William on Mother's Day in the UK. :vday2:

wannable

PrincessOfPeace

Celebrating two other special mothers today.

Cake made by George, Charlotte and Louis.

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1371114480583708679?s=20

wannable

TLLK

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on March 14, 2021, 03:10:51 PM
Celebrating two other special mothers today.

Cake made by George, Charlotte and Louis.

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/1371114480583708679?s=20

Very sweet to also show their maternal grandmother today. We rarely seen any Middleton family photos, so this is a treat.

sara8150

Royal Family mark Mother's Day with touching photographs | Daily Mail Online
Cambridges kids will remember their late Diana,Princess of Wales as granny in heavenly as Mother?s Day in UK

Kate Middleton's Kids Bake a Cake on U.K. Mother's Day | PEOPLE.com

Prince William's Kids Remember Princess Diana on U.K. Mother's Day | PEOPLE.com

Kate Middleton's children write to 'Granny Diana' in heartfelt letters: 'Papa is missing you' | HELLO!

George, Charlotte and Louis remember Diana on Mother?s Day ? Royal Central

Princess Charlotte writes heartbreaking note to Diana saying William is missing her | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Kate shares adorable childhood picture with Carole Middleton as children bake her cake | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince George and Charlotte's Mother's Day treat for Kate sends fans into a spin - 'Cute!' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Charlotte has sweet name for dad Prince William - card shows touching detail | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

'Papa is missing you': George, Charlotte and Louis write Mother?s Day cards to ?Granny Diana? | ITV News

Louis, George and Charlotte make a cake for Kate Middleton for Mother's Day treat - Mirror Online

George, Charlotte and Louis write Mother's Day cards to Diana - 'papa is missing you' - Mirror Online

Princes George & Louis & Princess Charlotte pay tribute to 'Granny Diana' on Mother's Day as they say they 'love her'

Double post auto-merged: March 14, 2021, 08:05:25 PM

Prince William's kids make homemade cards for 'Granny Diana' on UK Mother's Day

LouisFerdinand

It is nice to see that Prince George and Princess Charlotte are learning cursive writing.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on March 15, 2021, 10:36:41 PM
It is nice to see that Prince George and Princess Charlotte are learning cursive writing.
I was thinking the same thing!

Princess Cassandra

I wonder if they have been taken to see their new cousin!   :flower:

sara8150

Prince William 'constantly talks to his kids about "Granny Diana" at bedtime' - Mirror Online

Prince William always tells bedtime stories to Royal children about ?Granny Diana? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Duke of Cambridge told about his mom?s 20th anniversary of her death and he says remind their ?two grandmothers? Side of family not one family

TLLK

Share by email

QuoteThe Queen?s passion for horses has spanned more than 90 years ? and she will soon have some new riding companions. Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis are trotting about on their first ponies.

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?s children have become avid riders in recent months, practising their skills at their home in Norfolk, where they have spent much of the lockdown. The Queen, 94, who has continued riding her fell ponies during lockdown, is understood to be taking a close interest in her great-grandchildren?s progress in the saddle.

When the lockdown eases, George, 7, Charlotte, 5, and Louis, 2, are expected to join ?Gan Gan?, as they call her, for rides at Windsor and Balmoral in the summer.

Princess Cassandra

Not unexpected as it runs in the family.  I wonder if their mother is learning to ride as well, or did I read some time ago that she is allergic to horses? I also wonder where they are riding - at a riding stable or at Sandringham where the instructor comes to them. We can expect to see them all (Phillips, Cambridge, Tindals) in the future.  What fun!

PrincessOfPeace

Apparently they belong to a fancy riding club in Norfolk.

There was an article a couple of years ago about Zara giving riding lessons to George.

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on March 28, 2021, 05:05:08 PM
Apparently they belong to a fancy riding club in Norfolk.

There was an article a couple of years ago about Zara giving riding lessons to George.
That makes sense, because a pony club will have an indoor arena for lessons in all weather in addition for facilities for boarding.  Another benefit is meeting other like minded children.  We don't have actual "pony clubs" here, but my children found friends with others who took lessons and boarded at a riding stable. In fact, there are lots of benefits to the sport.   

PrincessOfPeace

This from 2019. Honestly doesnt surprise me. Zara has a close relationship with Prince George.

Prince George ?has been having horse-riding lessons on Zara Tindall?s Shetland pony? ? The Sun

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on March 30, 2021, 03:11:38 PM
This from 2019. Honestly doesnt surprise me. Zara has a close relationship with Prince George.

Prince George ?has been having horse-riding lessons on Zara Tindall?s Shetland pony? ? The Sun
Yes, and I have heard that the TIndals and Cambridges spend time with each other, as grown cousins often do.  When you see videos of Zara greeting her relatives you can tell she is a person who just loves being with others and shows it warmly.   

PrincessOfPeace

Kate was seen in Smiggle on Kings Road in London with Prince George, seven, and five-year-old Princess Charlotte  - and their interactions as a family seriously impressed onlookers.

More: Kate Middleton takes Prince George and Princess Charlotte shopping in London: details | HELLO!

PrincessOfPeace

At one point, Charlotte sat on the floor and was told by her mother, dressed casually in jeans, low-heeled boots and a jacket: *Get up, poppet.*

George then asked if they could buy some dinosaur slime - a popular school playground fad in Britain.

https://twitter.com/PackhamGown/status/1384905194186715144?s=20

Macrobug67

A place to put odds and sods about the kids

PrincessOfPeace

Prince George, Princess Charlotte along with Prince William at the Sandringham half marathon today.

https://twitter.com/cambridgecrown/status/1406621419610546177?s=20

wannable

Awww happy father's day.  I wish we had what William said in the mic?!

ETA: Mic was the countdown to the half marathon, news coming out soon.

Here's the Cambridge's instagram wishing Happy Father's day; PP, Charles, William and Michael Middleton feature.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQVbiwUFMHg/