Prince Harry and Meghan Markle relationship

Started by stepperry, November 02, 2016, 08:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cat00

Harry wrote a statement telling the whole world that he is dating Meghan, don't need at photos to prove anything  :hi:  :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Eri

Quote from: Yale on December 14, 2016, 04:42:34 PM
Prince Harry took girlfriend Meghan Markle on secret date to watch West End show The Lion King – The Sun
Still to see a single picture of these two individuals together ... this is weird ... are paps in London sleeping through this? Isn't Megan supposed to be some super duper celeb paps stalk 24/7? LOL ...

Yale

The statement from KP by Harry was more than enough. I don't need any pictures or proof.  He and Meghan are entitled to their privacy and that have a right to be happy and together!!!

SophieChloe

^ I agree, but not at the expense of the taxpayer.  You, no doubt would argue that he is protected 24/7 - but I would argue that he should not.  Private jaunts should be paid for by private funds. 
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Yale

Quote from: SophieChloe on December 14, 2016, 09:27:42 PM
^ I agree, but not at the expense of the taxpayer.  You, no doubt would argue that he is protected 24/7 - but I would argue that he should not.  Private jaunts should be paid for by private funds. 

Maybe Harry should not be protected 24/7, I don't know. But he is whether you think he should be or not.  It's being done.  However, how is Harry being happy or his right to happiness at the expense of the taxpayer?

And from what I just read most British have absolutely no problem with Meghan or Harry or them as a couple. It's social media sites and rags causing trouble.

Curryong

First photos of Harry and Meghan together. I think someone got lucky with their cell phone and then offered the results to the Sun. They look happy, but gosh the cold weather...Brrrr!

First pictures of Prince Harry and girlfriend Meghan Markle together as they enjoy romantic date in London

TLLK

:lol: And somehow I think that @Duch_Luver_4ever would look at that photo and declare that a t-shirt, shorts and sandals are perfectly fine for those temps.

Glad that they're having some private time together.

Eri

Finally ... I can't see this end well though ... she will run the first time some sacrifices are required of her ...

good221

I don't get why people have issues with this photos, at first they want photo now they got it and prove it, they are back  again with another cruel joke!
They (Harry & Megan) look  relax and for them to walk alone without bodyguard on a busy streets, trust me it is a busy  crowded street it prove how real and comfortable they are not afraid to show it and prove the nay say wrong! Goodluck you two:)
I saw this on twitter earlier today
Twitter

TLLK

Quote from: Yale on December 14, 2016, 11:21:12 PM
Quote from: SophieChloe on December 14, 2016, 09:27:42 PM

Maybe Harry should not be protected 24/7, I don't know. But he is whether you think he should be or not.  It's being done.  However, how is Harry being happy or his right to happiness at the expense of the taxpayer?

And from what I just read most British have absolutely no problem with Meghan or Harry or them as a couple. It's social media sites and rags causing trouble.
It's unfortunate that Harry or any other royal requires 24/7 protection but it is a reality that isn't going away anytime soon.

sandy

Quote from: Eri on December 15, 2016, 01:04:23 AM
Finally ... I can't see this end well though ... she will run the first time some sacrifices are required of her ...

Why wish bad on this couple? Sacrifices should be required of him as well.

Yale

You wanted a photo of them together and now you got it and you're still not satisfied!!

Well, I am satisfied and thrilled for them both!! It's official!! Harry is off the market!! He and Meghan and a couple and it's very serious!!!

Kinkade

^ I really don't understand why anyone has to be "satisfied". What does satisfaction have to do w/ anything?

People are just expressing what they think of Harry & Meghan individually or together? Isn't that what this forum is about? Or is this forum a fangurling site for Meghan? It was already official when KP issued the badly worded (IMO) statement. But I didn't think that everybody is required to only praise Meghan or Harry else shut up?

Well, I really wish them luck and wiser decision making skills. They will need it. You only have to look at comments on British papers to know people don't like it nor are they happy w/ the BRF in general. (Unless you close your eyes & ignore those comments)

As for Meghan, I think she'll hang on until till the end. Her bringing lawyers and PR's early into this shows how seriously she wants this. If they're both smart, they'll live together for a while so that real life can sink in. She'll have a better grasp on the duty and responsibility and discretion needed from her. Else it probably won't end well and tabloids will have so much more materials in a couple of years time.

Curryong

When people who live outside the UK talk about public reactions in Britain to Royal events in general they are usually talking about that Pit of Bile, Envy and Venting that is the Daily Fail comments section.  Even decades ago the Daily Fail was known to cater for the lowest common denominator, and you can see that now in the clickbait area, otherwise known as the Comments section.

At least half of the DM commenters live overseas, a good portion of them in the US and in other non-Commonwealth countries, many are semi-illiterate, some are plainly just trolls. I also don't know anyone who takes news seriously who pores over articles in the DM (though their photographs are first class.)

Nor do I know any commentators on the British public's attitudes to any issues who takes the ranters of the DM into account. Print media is dying anyway and every British newspaper has been losing circulation for years. Many are hanging on the edge of extinction. I feel sorry for the broadsheets not the tabloids.

There are over 63 million people in the UK. If we are being very generous and say that 40,000 or so regulars comment in British tabloids every week on matters to do with a member of the BRF like Harry (most of them in the Daily Fail) that still leaves 62 million nine hundred thousand or so who are getting on with their lives, not commenting on tabs and many who have a favourable to neutral attitude to members of the BRF and that includes Harry.

If there were millions of British people who loathe and despise the BRF they would be filling republican clubs (Republic, the largest anti monarchy organisation in Britain has a membership of below 40,000 and many of them are inactive) manning the barricades ready to storm BP and Windsor, and demanding Parliament does something. None of that is happening.

I know there is a Royal forum, and I post on the four main ones, whose members (mostly Americans)  perpetually get themselves into a later and say Harry is bringing down the monarchy and the BRF is about to topple, but he isn't and the monarchy isn't either. Both he and it will be around for many moons to come IMO.

Eri

Quote from: Yale on December 15, 2016, 02:22:16 AM
You wanted a photo of them together and now you got it and you're still not satisfied!!

Well, I am satisfied and thrilled for them both!! It's official!! Harry is off the market!! He and Meghan and a couple and it's very serious!!!
LOL ... he was photographed with Flee ...this not only will end soon but will make his break up with Cressida look like a child's play ... this one won't go out without a fight ... and trust me Harry will want out ... no way this man child wants to settle down right now ...

Curryong

^ Yes, there was one grainy photo of them taken at a party. I have a feeling there will be more soon with Meghan. The relationship with Flee lasted for a couple of weeks, three at the most. There was no statement from KP regarding Flee, nor was there with Cressida B.

Cat00

Cute couple! Look at Harry's big smile! Quite different from the boring face he appeared alongside other  :hehe: :hehe: :hug:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/nintchdbpict000289016587-e1481755430699.jpg?w=813&strip=all

Eri

^ It seems he is communicating with someone else while she seems awkward ... I challenge anyone to say those are better than this :

https://jackieohohoh.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/117782.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/16/article-2540240-1AB251BC00000578-846_636x382.jpg

for people who complained about his "chemistry" with Cressida ... it seems to be the same with this one ... at least he is talking TO Cressida ... some are being hilarious ...it is rumored the men in grey didn't like Cressida's "performance" at WE Day and how she was dressed and let it be known and she was hurt and that was the beginning of the end ... hell will freeze over before they allow him to marry this one ...

Cat00

He looks at Cressida with pity and seems bored lol lol, who can see chemistry there? In just one photo with Meghan he looks happy as he never was, we'll see next photos, will catch fire :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

And Cressida does not matter, she's PAST, now he's with Meghan :P :P

Kinkade

I saw a photo of Cressida sitting on Harry's lap and they were making out. Like seriously making out, IT was at some ski resort in Switzerland. His cousin Eugenie or Beatrice was there and so was Sarah Ferguson. It was so long ago I forgot the details.

Anyway, let's see how this goes. Must be entertaining for all of us how this unfolds. And the breakdown will not be nice compared to his previous gf's...

Kate

Quote from: Vesper on December 14, 2016, 03:01:37 AM
No, he's not, but you're missing my point. Harry is following up on his uncle's footsteps by dealing with a "brash American" - that's her quote - divorce woman. A person who wants to be the center of attention. She will be worse than Fergie.
Although I agree with Sandy for most part, I have to say that I also see Meghan wanting the full publicity that she is receiving. The publicity she is receiving is worth a million in $$ , so if the situation is resolved and she does not become part of the Royal Family , most of the world will know who she is..including  Hollywood agents... IMO, of course!

sandy

Quote from: Eri on December 15, 2016, 02:03:15 PM
^ It seems he is communicating with someone else while she seems awkward ... I challenge anyone to say those are better than this :

https://jackieohohoh.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/117782.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/16/article-2540240-1AB251BC00000578-846_636x382.jpg

for people who complained about his "chemistry" with Cressida ... it seems to be the same with this one ... at least he is talking TO Cressida ... some are being hilarious ...it is rumored the men in grey didn't like Cressida's "performance" at WE Day and how she was dressed and let it be known and she was hurt and that was the beginning of the end ... hell will freeze over before they allow him to marry this one ...

"they" allowed Charles to marry Camilla. They would look like raging hypocrites if they don't allow Harry to marry Meghan.

Cat00

Laughing a lot of crazed fans of Cressida :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: There was only one picture of Harry and Meghan and he looks relaxed and happy beside her, I've never seen him like this before, Maybe just with Chelsy at the beginning of the dating, but he was just a boy at the time, But no matter how he stood next to the ex- , what matters is that he is now with Meghan the rest is past, why dig up the dead? :teehee: :teehee: :hehe:i

LadyLenox

The difference in the picture is that Harry and Meghan are holding hands in front of THOUSANDS of people and Harry was showing her off...Him explaining something to Cressida in a photo isn't romantic to me but hey.....

Blue Clover

I'm starting to get really excited about this relationship! I want Harry to settle down. I think Meghan would be perfect to dish about, she is so pretty and seems like fun. The media would have a field day with these two, if they get married.