Zara needs a stylist !

Started by rosiekusa, April 09, 2005, 03:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosiekusa

Thought her outfit for the C&C wedding was strange, she wore a cowboy hat at the Christmas service at Sandringham. She consistently dresses badly.
Get this young woman a stlist !!

Windsor

She most of the time looks good, but today.......... ;)

;)  

clairey_fairy

I dont ming most of her clothes but i wish she wouldnt wear boots all the time, doesnt she have any normal shoes? I have boots but i dont think they would be suitable for a big thing like a wedding and it doesnt really work that well for her either!!  :rolleyes:  
Gotta gotta be down because I want it all...It started out with a kiss how did it end up like this? It was only a kiss...

???(`[?*  c l a i r e  *?]?)???

PopppyDaisy

Yeh most of the time i think she looks good and at the moment all she seems to wear are boots today it went a bit pear shaped but I think all the peeps on bbc liked it even trinny and susannah I think  :o  I think bea and eugenie looked nicer they were a bit more conservative for a wedding, but normally I think zara dresses nicer but the boots are starting to annoy me maybe she'l stop when summer comes round
HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

clairey_fairy

QuoteI think all the peeps on bbc liked it even trinny and susannah I think  :o  I think bea and eugenie looked nicer they were a bit more conservative for a wedding
yeh trinny and susannah said she looked great i think, bea and eugenie did look really nice  :)  eugenie looks quite old for someone who just turned 15 but i suppose she was wearing very formal clothes, she did look nice though your right
Gotta gotta be down because I want it all...It started out with a kiss how did it end up like this? It was only a kiss...

PopppyDaisy

Yeh and they said the girls were wearing prada I think, I liked Eugenie's outfit the most, I think people are definetly starting to notice them now the commentators mentioned them quite a few times
HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

Windsor

QuoteI dont ming most of her clothes but i wish she wouldnt wear boots all the time, doesnt she have any normal shoes?
I think that is her own style, which I personally don't mind......she looks good in boots :D  

clairey_fairy

i forgot to mention zaras hat as well...i didnt like that either! nice earings though!
i prefer eugenie to her sister anyway, but i couldnt choose between who looked better, i liked both outfits but i didnt like the hat one of them was wearing, i cant remember which! it would be nice to hear a bit more about them they seem really down to earth

Gems

I like the things she wears. She makes her mark and it's different from all the formal stuff the others wear a lot.

clairey_fairy

i liked the dress because it was unusual and made her stand out but even if the boots are her own style it would be nice to see her wearing something different thats all im saying, i wasnt saying she has bad taste, id just like to see a slight change now and again  :)  

Beebs

I didn't like what she wore, but I have to disagree with you guys on the boot bit. I think her boots are lovely and she looks good in them! Windsor is right, it's her own personal style. About Eugenie's outfit, oh that was really nice wasn't it? I loved her hat!  

britannia

ok, i think the dress wasn't the best choice for the wedding, but ok.

but did you recogneized how she walked?????? when the royal family walked to the chapel she walked like a farmer. sorry. but a woman like her who often wears dresses must be able to walk in such clothes. she looked really terrible in this moment. but ok, everyone makes mistakes.... :rolleyes:  
Not because it is not within reach, we do not dare it, but because we do not dare it, it is not within reach. - Seneca [/size]

clairey_fairy

but did you recogneized how she walked?????? when the royal family walked to the chapel she walked like a farmer.
:lol:  :lol:  

rosiekusa

I'd prefer to see her in something much more elegant. She has the financial resources to dress like a knockout.  Beatrice and Eugenie usually look very nice. I think Zara's dressed horribly most of the time--but then, that's just me, I guess!  Maybe she gets dressed in the dark !! :D  

clairey_fairy

yeh i dont like her taste much

rosiekusa

Walks like a farmer?? She's been hanging around horses waaay too much, then.

Lala87

I liked her outfit, it was more modern....but  I can see why some people thought it wasn't a good choice for the wedding, especially the boots.  :)  

Wombat

I think that Zara looked fabulous!!!!.  That girl definately has a flair for fashion.. ^_^

As for Bea and Eugenie...they did look nice..but I beleived they dressed a bit too old for their age <_<  

violet

I luv those boots, actually she look great..something like a western fashion i think its cool B)  

shakinupx

I like that Zara wears cloths that are crazier then that of the rest of the royal family. she pulls it off really well. she is young and pretty and her fashion is a reflection of that. :D  

beeswax

QuoteI think that Zara looked fabulous!!!!.  That girl definately has a flair for fashion.. ^_^

As for Bea and Eugenie...they did look nice..but I beleived they dressed a bit too old for their age <_<
Jep .. totally agree with you.

Zara was wearing a Pucci dress, which is a designer (Emilio Pucci) whose style is very eclectic and very modern.  I loved her dress.

Bea and Eugenie were a bit too classic, and boring, but Prada is a good choice.  And being so young, it wouldn't be good of them to be as ostentily fashionable as Zara.  At their age that would just look tasteless.

So,  :yay: for the girls.  All of them.  

Oh and what Zara wore at Christmas I thought was great too.  She's got my kinda taste.  :D