Sarah Ferguson on Prince Andrew: 'He is the greatest man there is'

Started by Jennifer, January 08, 2015, 03:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiaras

I never watched the Dr.Phil interview but as it got mentioned a lot here I thought I'd find it and watch, apparently it's hard to get the full version on YouTube  <_< so I got part of it and from the little I saw I can see Dr.Phil could read her from the moment she started talking
Sarah Ferguson Meets Dr Phil - Video

I want Charles, Camilla, William and Harry to come on Dr.Phil  :lol: so cruel of me but the drama would be amazeballs  :hehe:

she still hasn't changed and Dr.Phil hit the nail on the head with her because while she was sitting in the chair across Oprah, she didn't realise that she was still doing 'it' and even now talking about Andrew now she is still doing it, I cant stand this woman, I could before I watched the interview with Phil.
Sarah Ferguson's Lightbulb Moment - Video

snokitty

Sarah Ferguson says York family are a 'unit' | Daily Mail Online

QuoteThe Duchess of York has once again publicly stood by her ex-husband after appearing on The Rachael Ray Cooking show today.

Sarah Ferguson, 55, appeared on American television and said that despite the fact that 'recent weeks have been pretty bad for the York family', they remain a 'unit'.

Her interview comes days after the Duchess appeared on the Today show and defended Prince Andrew following recent allegations.
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

Jennifer

QuoteSarah Ferguson stands by Prince Andrew: 'I won't have his character defamed'

Sarah Ferguson continued to defend her ex-husband Prince Andrew while appearing on NBC's "Today" on Tuesday. Sarah, Duchess of York, was in the studio to talk about her phenomenal weight loss — 55 lbs.

But before she could explain how she dropped down from her weight of 190 lbs. a year ago, host Matt Lauer needed to ask her about the topic on everyone's minds — the sexual allegations that Prince Andrew was involved with an underage girl.

Sarah accepted his question and responded: "The great news is that Andrew and I and the girls are the best family unit there ever is. I know him extremely, extremely well. Buckingham Palace put out a denial two weeks ago or a week ago, and we stand by that denial."

Read more:
http://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty/1201501132290/sarah-ferguson-stands-by-prince-andrew-i-won-t-have-his-character-defamed
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

DaFluffs

"The York family is a unit."

Can't Fergie leave them out of it?  I feel so sorry for Bea & Eug. 

Double post auto-merged: January 19, 2015, 02:30:00 PM

Quote from: tiaras on January 16, 2015, 04:53:38 PM

Sarah Ferguson Meets Dr Phil - Video

I want Charles, Camilla, William and Harry to come on Dr.Phil  :lol: so cruel of me but the drama would be amazeballs  :hehe:

Sarah Ferguson's Lightbulb Moment - Video

OT I know:  I think Dr. Phil would anger Charles, give Camilla a run for her money, handle William w/kid gloves.

Prince Harry, on the other hand, could handle Dr Phil easily.  An interview btwn these two would be genuinely fun to watch.......

cinrit

QuoteSarah Ferguson Says York Family Are a 'Unit' Days After Slamming Sex Slave Allegations Against Prince Andrew as 'Lies' on TV  (VIDEO)

The Duchess of York has once again publicly stood by her ex-husband after appearing on The Rachael Ray Cooking show today.  Sarah Ferguson, 55, appeared on American television and said that despite the fact that 'recent weeks have been pretty bad for the York family', they remain a 'unit'.

Her interview comes days after the Duchess appeared on the Today show and defended Prince Andrew following recent allegations.

The Prince's ex-wife slammed reports that he had sexual relations with an underage girl as 'salacious lies' and defended him as a 'humongously good man'.

In a passionate rebuttal on the show on Tuesday, the Duchess said that she was standing by 'my best friend and my best ex-husband ever' amid the allegations.

More: Sarah Ferguson says York family are a 'unit' | Daily Mail Online

Cindy

Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.